Officialy a vapor girl :) Returning my new Mighty. (long)

~vapeslut.xo~

Updating this thread!

Well so far the Elev8r has remained the least used of my vapes! Which is absolutely amazing, considering i consider it the BEST vape i own?
How does that work?

Well, i'm coming to realize that the "BEST" vape means nothing if it doesn't ENTICE you to use it!!

So far the Heat Island is the winner in that category. It's just too easy to leave it on, pack one up, touch stem to HI and light up (so to speak ;)
And it certainly has power!
I'm finding ways to do more with less amounts. I never thought i'd be one of those people (who say "ever since i got my e-nano i'm packing super small bowls" i feel like that is almost a cliche by now)...and here i am, half-way!

And yet the Sticky Brick still has that allure of picking something up, and lighting it. So the Sticky and the HI are getting about equal use.

Finally, back to the Elev8r (see how i wrapped that up? :)
Now, since i do consider it my best vape, i'm willing to explore options to make it MY best vape.
see, the reason I don't pull the Elev8r out more is the massive-torch-lighter-ing.
It's not an appealing process to me, and makes me use it less.
So...i need a desktop coil! That's my next move.
In the meantime i can sell the Sticky Brick, so i have a justification for this VAS-flareup.

Shadooz

Well so far the Elev8r has remained the least used of my vapes! Which is absolutely amazing, considering i consider it the BEST vape i own?
How does that work?
Elev8r work with terps ball to reduce the blast effect...
But Still the one with the more blast effect of the heavies, as it's not conceive for coil...
Wait his big brother, inVerzion @invertedisdead, which is built for coil... more glass capacity that will not drop as the e43...

And yet the Sticky Brick still has that allure of picking something up, and lighting it. So the Sticky and the HI are getting about equal use.

This one will just bring u Acidosis crisis...
Never use it medically, or daily recreationaly !

@Shit Snacks
" 'Cuz we need a little controversy,
'Cuz it feels so empty without me "

Last edited:

~vapeslut.xo~

So, my next vape purchase further down the line.
Let's start now! Y'all helped me get some great vapes and i can't wait to try more!

pretty soon my vapes should whittle down to two!
the two being: a Heat Island and a torch-Elev8r.
so my next purchase could either be a coil-Elev8r, or a Tinymight!

i feel like those are the only two viable upgrades....at least until one year from now when i purchase a Supreme FlowerPot Herborizer :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This one will just bring u Acidosis crisis...
Never use it medically, or daily recreationaly !

@Shit Snacks
" 'Cuz we need a little controversy,
'Cuz it feels so empty without me "

:rofl:I'm not sure why I was tagged, did I lay into you for bringing this up repeatedly?? I really didn't think I did, but I certainly thought about it :p totally a fair point, though most people don't care or agree ;) personally I am mindful of it myself now!

So, my next vape purchase further down the line.
Let's start now! Y'all helped me get some great vapes and i can't wait to try more!

pretty soon my vapes should whittle down to two!
the two being: a Heat Island and a torch-Elev8r.
so my next purchase could either be a coil-Elev8r, or a Tinymight!

i feel like those are the only two viable upgrades....at least until one year from now when i purchase a Supreme FlowerPot Herborizer:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha yeah you might as well get the kit from vgoodiez to complete your elev8r to enail power, get rid of the torch and have it be a true simple to use heavy hitter just like your HI is for microdosing!

And yeah you know I will support you in TM purchase, but don't you dare forget about the FW7 girl! He is going to start doing drops on Sundays again this weekend... Check out those threads if you have not yet already! (Oh and did you forget about the Tafée Bowle? They are coming back in stock soon as well...) Milaana3 could be up your alley too

~vapeslut.xo~

Haha yeah you might as well get the kit from vgoodiez to complete your elev8r to enail power, get rid of the torch and have it be a true simple to use heavy hitter just like your HI is for microdosing!

And yeah you know I will support you in TM purchase, but don't you dare forget about the FW7 girl! He is going to start doing drops on Sundays again this weekend... Check out those threads if you have not yet already! (Oh and did you forget about the Tafée Bowle? They are coming back in stock soon as well...) Milaana3 could be up your alley too
Ok, i will look at the FW7!
I've seen the Milaana and i LOVE the look of it!!
What is your personal pro/con about the TM vs the FW7 + M3?

i couldn't seriously buy the Tafee Bowle though... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shit Snacks

Ok, i will look at the FW7!
I've seen the Milaana and i LOVE the look of it!!
What is your personal pro/con about the TM vs the FW7 + M3?

So the trick with Milaana is that it is unregulated, it is much more analog despite being battery powered, So you rely on feathering the button to control the heat, how fast it heats is depending on how fully charged the battery is, so on a fresh battery you don't need to hold the button much, you'll be holding it for a few seconds letting go for a few seconds holding it again, etc as you continue inhaling the whole time... As the battery charge depletes, you will have to hold the button longer, to get the same results... So then the variables of how you pack and draw are very important to keep consistent, a bit more learning curve! Customer support also iffy?

TM is great because it is also pure convection on demand, using glass stem as chamber vapor path, but the connection is with o-rings into a metal sheath instead of glass on glass like the Milaana so does a bit more securely portable? And you get the battery regulation and temp control features, with haptic feedback, so the TM is much simpler to use out of the gate, but it's construction is a bit more complicated if you need to troubleshoot... Customer service has gotten much better lately, but there's a language barrier so you need to be clear and concise.

FW7 is different because it is more conduction, with some hybrid convection, you are loading a ceramic chamber oven, but it is still instant on demand, haptic feedback, with battery regulation and full temp control! Versatile form factor, very sleek portable stock setup, and the WPA is really phenomenal with J hooks (I actually have not used mine through water at all yet still but it can rip of course, I prefer to ride the lower temps with mine) for the firewood thread, you can start at page 205 I think? When it starts becoming about the FW7, or just work your way backwards from the latest page!

i couldn't seriously buy the Tafee Bowle though... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha fair enough, I just remembered you liked it!

NimChimpsky

Honestly a TM/FW7/TB/Mi3 would each be worthy! While I have been incredibly impressed with the Mi3 I got last week and think it could ultimately be one of the easiest vapes for me to use (not in spite of but because of the unregulated nature), I think the Tinymight would be the all around best for most folks (stem secured w O rings, battery more secure, smaller, regulated, battery/haptic feedback etc). Plus it's the last Mi3 run now I believe so it's a get-em-while-you-can situation. TM is available now and shouldn't be going anywhere. You can milk that flavor with low temp stepping or it can destroy bowls through water. I also fuckin love the Bowle :lol: use it all the time, I have a half pot of weed/CBD mix with my coffee almost every morning - so pleasant. Not as versatile or maybe 'exciting' as the TM but SO easy to use and might provide the best vapor quality/flavor of the 4 to me (though the Mi3 is giving it a run for its money..). I very much like the FW7, super sleek, portable and capable - def my fav hybrid heating device. That said, its prly coming in at my least fav of those 4 (don't get me wrong, it's a dope vape and I use it, but I think pure convection has just stolen my heart)

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I also fuckin love the Bowle :lol: use it all the time, I have a half pot of weed/CBD mix with my coffee almost every morning - so pleasant.
My Bowle is also my typical morning vape with CBD and maybe topped with some THC kief if I'm feeling bold. Dam near Fully loaded, I'm a more than 3\4 full pot kind of guy (I'm very careful). I go cupless and have a thermos of coffee on the side while I catch up on my FC threads, such a wonderful way to ease into the day 😁 takes me at least 45 minutes to a hour finish that morning bowl.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Which one is your favorite?
(if we already covered this i'm sorry!)
The Firewood7 and the Tinymight get used way more than any of my Milaana as I like to regulate my temps. The hybrid heating of the Firewood7 has different effects from the Tinymight. Anyone with snobby sensibilities for this shit should experience both. With drops coming up this month I'd maybe go FW7 first to catch a window of availability. I prefer the retractable hula stem and battery door of the FW7. The Tinymight's strengths are the easy regulation dial and the elegant pairing with j-hooks that gets the cooling unit out of the airpath. The threaded battery door is not great.

The Milaana 3 is the hottest Milaana and I should honestly get around to selling it since I prefer the slower roasting of the Milaana 1s and 2 and even then choose regulated portables most of the time
PXL_20210401_192239360~2.jpg

Shit Snacks

The Firewood7 and the Tinymight get used way more than any of my Milaana as I like to regulate my temps. The hybrid heating of the Firewood7 has different effects from the Tinymight. Anyone with snobby sensibilities for this shit should experience both. With drops coming up this month I'd maybe go FW7 first to catch a window of availability. I prefer the retractable hula stem and battery door of the FW7. The Tinymight's strengths are the easy regulation dial and the elegant pairing with j-hooks that gets the cooling unit out of the airpath. The threaded battery door is not great.

The Milaana 3 is the hottest Milaana and I should honestly get around to selling it since I prefer the slower roasting of the Milaana 1s and 2 and even then choose regulated portables most of the time
View attachment 8638

I suppose it is worth mentioning, there will be more Milaana2 coming in the near future, though this is the last of the Mi3, by the way!

Shadooz

:rofl:I'm not sure why I was tagged, did I lay into you for bringing this up repeatedly?? I really didn't think I did, but I certainly thought about it :p totally a fair point, though most people don't care or agree ;) personally I am mindful of it myself now!

Now you see, the simplicity the purity, and the power, why this is such a popular vape despite the butane compromise...
;) some new comers lurkers don't know more than not caring

Acidosis become higher with close to combust temp too, due to the oilest terps, and other heavier compounds.
"Milk" is like fat, a bit it gives taste, too much it gives cholesterol (or sugar and diabete)

Last edited:
Shadooz,

~vapeslut.xo~

View attachment 8638
Lovely! thanks for the feedback! I sent you a PM too.
Wondering - is that hemp fiber in that glass piece?
I think i should do that to some of my stems, but i wasn't sure where to put it.

~vapeslut.xo~,

Shit Snacks

I think i should do that to some of my stems, but i wasn't sure where to put it.

Looks like it, hemp fiber goes in the stems after the herbs, in my experience it is very tricky to get the right amount in place properly, so it does not restrict air flow or steel too much vapor from you... I remember messing around with it long ago, but yeah I prefer having a right angle bend to catch debris, more bends or spikes for cooling.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yeah, for a while I was using the tiniest floof of hemp fiber (came with a vapcap accessory kit I think). I stopped doing it because, as @Shit Snacks just mentioned it has a tendency to rob both flavor and effects. No matter how little I used I felt like I was cheating myself out of part of the hit.

~vapeslut.xo~

Well I broke out my neglected ELEV8R tonight!
I'll go update that thread too :)

The ELEV8R is really amazing. After edibles and back to back log hits and still feeling unsatisfied, earlier in the day...
...i finally said "what the heck, let's pull out the ELEV8R and make it special!"

Well let me tell you. That sexy glass galmade it special alright. She gets me somewhere none of these other vapes can!
Every time.

So why don't I use it more? Because it's the Torch version :(
I MUST obtain the desktop setup for this!!
The ELEV8R is just DOPE or SICK AF... as my younger cousins would say LMAO :)

Now that I'm satisfied i think i'll make ANOTHER attempt at some edibles...i think i must not be using enough weed.
Shouldn't a gram be about ten pinches? I dont have a scale atm :(
Oh well. i haven't been to space in a loong time, so i'm overdue for overdoing it! LOL.

~vapeslut.xo~

Well let's update this thread!
I have a coil coming for the ELEV8R. How exciting!
My vape journey has been like my teen years: fast, full of excitement and surprisingly easy ;)
but possibly coming to an end! Lol.

The next vape in my sights, now, is certainly, 1000%....
...a Tinymight!!
...umm...or a Milaana.
Well, or a Firewood 7...or a Tetra!
LMAO. here wwe gooo!

~vapeslut.xo~

So i got my Elev8r coil today. Very happy so far! Had some problems fitting the coil to the Elev8r.
I am still working on those but I got a few great bowls from the Elev8r!!

However...I must say. The urge for a Tinymight grows ever stronger.
I kind of miss pushing a button and getting vapor. And having it in my hand...
...well I just miss the convenience!!!

Sigh...i was so sure i'd be done after the Elev8r coil. LOL no that's a lie - I knew i wanted a tinymight. :rofl:

jjvapes

I just got a Tinymight on May 31st and I thought I would be done purchasing vapes as it's fantastic! So much better than the mighty that never truly satisfied me. VAS finally CONQUERED!!!

Somehow I have ended up on the list for a custom Tetra P80 from last weekend's drop but I have absolutely no idea how that happened. :shrug::rofl::rofl:

~vapeslut.xo~

I just got a Tinymight on May 31st and I thought I would be done purchasing vapes as it's fantastic! So much better than the mighty that never truly satisfied me. VAS finally CONQUERED!!!

Somehow I have ended up on the list for a custom Tetra P80 from last weekend's drop but I have absolutely no idea how that happened. :shrug::rofl::rofl:
My gosh!!
This just reminded me...
Totally forgot I am still waiting on a PIRO!!

Lmao. Ordered too many vapes to keep track of :)

Top Bottom