Officialy a vapor girl :) Returning my new Mighty. (long)

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
these pictures are so nice!
i feel like just looking at the tm and fw7 i can feel how smooth the hit is!

PS regarding the lighter. i have a Big Shot or Blazer or Buddy (one of those) on the way. that will be good right?
or is a small keychain lighter, like you linked. the better choice?
I'm down on the Tafee Bowle but haven't actually tried it; I just can't forgive the 750mah internal battery. The 18650 cells the TM and FW7 use are all in the 2500 to 3000mah range and still don't last more than four bowls before you notice a difference in punch.

That's one nice thing about the Sticky Brick: you do have to get your torch technique initially but with the right single flame torch length (not the big dabber torches) you can fully extract .3g or more in two or three hits. Some folks use a bent intake and a double or triple torch but I like the control of the Honest single flame that came with my OG.

After seeing your globe and desk setup I'll allow the right log might be handy. I prefer meaningful controls like the Tinymight and FW7 offer for more of a low medium and high approach to extraction. If a HeatIsland or Underdog set to one happy temp was paired with a simple WPA like I use with the Tinymight you might prefer that sort of always-on solution to fucking with batteries and chargers.

If you go Tinymight before Brick the WPA will spare you clogging the steel cooling unit in the short stem. With some spare batteries on a charger the Tinymight would do well on that globe. It's such a punchy and versatile heater. I use mine with an upside-down Splinter stem as a WPA and can adjust the bowl size by scooting that screen down.

PXL_20210516_213720541~2.jpg

One caveat is the threaded battery door on the Tinymight is kinda bullshit. I'm gentle with mine but if I was swapping cells several times a day it could get annoying. The Firewood7 battery door is easy but you have to remember not to burn yourself on the ceramic heater bottom.

The only brick I've owned is the OG and it's so comfortable to hold and use, like a dry bong with dense vapor instead of smoke. I'd use mine more but it's less efficient with me being unable to restrain myself.

Not to be too gushy but if you had three hits off your first bowl with any of these vapes (even the Firewood7 stuck on the lowest heat setting) you'd probably be impressed and encouraged, so you only need to "worry" about which one you try next after the elev8r. Since you can't even pay for a Firewood7 for another month you could put a Tinymight or some flavor of brick through its paces in the meantime. The Tinymight being low effort to sell for someone already on reddit might give it an edge for me but bricks sell for 80% of their new price too so there isn't much risk either way.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'll tell you a little about my vaping story, tune into what seems applicable to you. My first vape was a crafty the mightys smaller brother. My initial thought was this thing uses a lot of weed! Coming from being a batch bong smoker who's load size was between .1-.15 and having a bowl every hour, more in the evening for a minimum 1 g a day habit. After my first bowl I was high but not super baked and I thought to myself if I smoked that much I'd be higher! I had heard vaping was different than smoking so I figured this was what they were talking about? Sometimes Id vape other times I'd go back to smoking, that continued for a few weeks while I tried half vaping the bowl but coming back to the ass end of a bowl wasn't enjoyable so I started using the liquid pad as a oven spacer which helped with how much weed I was consuming but I still didn't feel as high. I had mostly switched to vaping at least during the day but still found myself smoking in the evening, I thought I just needed to try harder but my willpower wasn't there. I kept plugging away hoping something would click, I started researching online and found a forum and YouTube reviews, seems like the crafty was pretty well liked so I thought it had to be me! But something caught my attention, the dynavap, I just wanted it for when my crafty was charging so I picked up a used m. That first dynavap hit was a revaluation it was so thick I thought I combusted....... But no it was all vapour! I finished the bowl and I thought to myself I'm pretty baked! Higher than the crafty! I was flaborgasted how could this be?!? It cost a fraction of the crafty and worked better! I pretty much diched the crafty and went hard with the dynavap and with it I was only smoking 1 bowl right at bed. I came to understand it was the higher temperature that likely appealed to me and faster extraction and a shorter session was more inline with my bong smoking habits.

Fast forward to now and I've tried a few vapes and have totally converted to vaping. For you I recommend the tinymight for all the same reasons @Shit Snacks and @bossman recommended it and I will also say it nearly hits as hard as a flowerpot but with some distinct advantages of it own like being ready in a matter of seconds and being able to temp step quickly, quicker than the mighty.

~vapeslut.xo~

I think it is more worthwhile to get the junior, because of the versatility to use it dry as is (plus take it out and about) while also using it with the u-turn WPA through your bubbler for even further cooling of massive hits! Especially if the junior with its accessories ends up being even cheaper than the OG Brick would for you...

Because you could even use the junior through your bubbler without any water in it, and that would be a pretty incredible dry vaping experience with more cooling than stock OG brick even! But yeah you're kind of going to need to decide, the features you want and the value, I think the junior makes more sense for your situation if you are replacing the mighty since the Elev8r and a log vape would not be portable at all?

That being said I did get the OG brick for my brothers, they would bring it with them places no trouble, they used it a lot though now they almost exclusively dab and are back to some joints out of laziness... Anyway seeing how they were using the brick, it made me wish I had gotten them the junior, however after that the runt came out too so that couldve been the best for them, I know I still want to try that one, but the point being you can't really go wrong with any of them! Certainly all equally effective
so it looks like the junior is 150 + 30 (yeesh!) for the WPA... the OG is 199. pretty close!
but i thought there was a water adapter for the OG too. is that not the case?
i cant find one now, but i thought i saw one...

the OG looks portable to me! i can fit that in my purse :)

well if there is no WPA ill have to get the junior.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
so it looks like the junior is 150 + 30 (yeesh!) for the WPA... the OG is 199. pretty close!
but i thought there was a water adapter for the OG too. is that not the case?
i cant find one now, but i thought i saw one...

the OG looks portable to me! i can fit that in my purse :)

well if there is no WPA ill have to get the junior.

Yeah $30 seems expensive for a piece of glass but it is very high quality custom-made piece!

I think there's a way to turn the OG into a hydro brick, but in order to connect it to bubbler you would have to rig something up with a whip (that is how I learned with Daisy way back when)...

So $20 cheaper is appealing though because that's an extra log WPA stem bowl you can get!

True though, depending how big the purse, the OG is definitely portable, and the glass is thick durable so could probably be fine, though I still think the Runt could be better for that (OG is small but I wouldn't really say compact exactly?) while really, yeah the junior is so nice as a portable with that magnetic cap honestly in my opinion!

The size of the junior could make it easier to like sneak a toke somewhere too, more like a compact little spoon pipe, whereas the OG brick is going to feel like a bit more large dry bubbler-y, if that makes any sense?

And then yeah with the WPA you can get that bong like experience at home regardless! Plus you are saving money, all that makes me think junior is the way to go... But you do have to decide what you think you will like the most, knowing hit for hit it really should be the same effects at least!

Oh and I see the mouthpiece comes out of that bubbler you have, so you could actually get an angled 14 mm male to female adapter, which would allow you to use that mouthpiece on your junior, being very similar to the OG brick experience...

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Whisper

~vapeslut.xo~

Oh and I see the mouthpiece comes out of that bubbler you have, so you could actually get an angled 14 mm male to female adapter, which would allow you to use that mouthpiece on your junior, being very similar to the OG brick experience...
there ya go! i NEVER would have thought of that :) Jr is the brick for me!

i am using Planet of the Vapes so i can only return my Mighty. i can return one more and thats it.
not that i am relying on their return policy.
but im REALLY thankful they have it!
otherwise I would have been stuck with this Mighty that is almost making me switch back to combustion...

Anyway thats why its hard to decide. i am thinking, Order the e-nano ASAP. so i wont be vapeless while i'm returning the Mighty.
then return the Mighty for a Sticky Brick. that is my thought process.

i really like the tinymight. but would have to return the Mighty for a refund and wait two weeks for it (the tm).

Shit Snacks

there ya go! i NEVER would have thought of that :) Jr is the brick for me!

Yeah I think it has the most versatility, and if you really take to that vaping style you could always end up with a collection down the line...

i am using Planet of the Vapes so i can only return my Mighty. i can return one more and thats it.
not that i am relying on their return policy.
but im REALLY thankful they have it!
otherwise I would have been stuck with this Mighty that is almost making me switch back to combustion...

Oh that is awesome, I did not know about their return policy exactly, they are a great shop of good people though! I'm not sure what you mean by return one more, you mean after you swap the mighty you can swap again one more time if the replacement doesn't work out?

Anyway thats why its hard to decide. i am thinking, Order the e-nano ASAP. so i wont be vapeless while i'm returning the Mighty.
then return the Mighty for a Sticky Brick. that is my thought process.

I thought you already have the Elev8r in the way? Or is that already part of your swap with the mighty are you saying? I thought you ordered elev8r and the big torch already so you would have those to use first...

Honestly I do think it is worth emailing Alan like I said, to get a heat island set up instead of enano, I think it will ultimately be better value, however you would need to wait for him to reply ofcourse to tell you what is available so you can then actually placed an order...

Tough timing! Don't want to be without anything but don't want to have to compromise or spend more than necessary? Hmmm

i really like the tinymight. but would have to return the Mighty for a refund and wait two weeks for it (the tm).

Yeah no rush, sounds like you can try a few of these other things first, get a feel for the different vaping styles, then down the line get TM for about a powered portable!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
If you're going with a nano, I'd recommend extra basket screens if going with adjustable over fixed glass screens. They are, by their name, more adjustable. Since you have some nice glass I'll assume you're getting at least one glass gong, although a backup is nice. Glass is glass. ;)

POTV is top notch. Another great supplier is Puffitup.com. They had gone on hiatus during the vape shipping ban, but now say they are returning shortly. They are my absolute main online shop and so happy they're coming back soon.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
If you're going with a nano, I'd recommend extra basket screens if going with adjustable over fixed glass screens. They are, by their name, more adjustable. Since you have some nice glass I'll assume you're getting at least one glass gong, although a backup is nice. Glass is glass. ;)

POTV is top notch. Another great supplier is Puffitup.com. They had gone on hiatus during the vape shipping ban, but now say they are returning shortly. They are my absolute main online shop and so happy they're coming back soon.
Yeah I never cared for the glass honeycomb screens in the WPA for the enano. I'd always rather have steel screens I can slide around. Always disliked the fit of the glass accessories with the enano heater too but opinions apparently vary.

The PuffItUp guys are great, yeah.

~vapeslut.xo~

Yeah I think it has the most versatility, and if you really take to that vaping style you could always end up with a collection down the line...

Oh that is awesome, I did not know about their return policy exactly, they are a great shop of good people though! I'm not sure what you mean by return one more, you mean after you swap the mighty you can swap again one more time if the replacement doesn't work out?

I thought you already have the Elev8r in the way? Or is that already part of your swap with the mighty are you saying? I thought you ordered elev8r and the big torch already so you would have those to use first...

yes, after i swap the mighty i can swap one more time!
the elev8r was a separate purchase from vgoodiez, done deal.
on the way (or ordered anyway)

@Shit Snacks what are your thoughts on this..?

PS I emailed Alan for a Heat Island quote.
if i got a PIRO and a Heat Island, that would be cheaper than a eNano + Sticky...I think.

I also have a jhook coming with the Elev8r...more glass options :)

PPS i am reading through the elev8r thread and they say it probably shouldnt be your daily driver cuz of how blasted it gets you.
which is a great thing. now i'm convinced i can get by with the e-nano ( / Heat Island :) most of the time and it will satisfy me. i can save the elev8r for special days😁

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

yes, after i swap the mighty i can swap one more time!

Oh cool so if you did get the junior, and you liked it but felt like you wanted the OG, you could still swap for it?? What a great shop!

the elev8r was a separate purchase from vgoodiez, done deal.
on the way (or ordered anyway)

Oh okay awesome, yeah so that should keep you more than satisfied waiting for anything to ship I would think...

Oh I have one! I didn't want to go down the rabbit hole of suggesting the other direct butane torch pure convection vapes, but this is another great one that is super simple option and very very versatile!

This is great for one hitter bowls too, you can just load the basket screen at the edge of the male to male adapter, and shouldn't need to stir the same way you do with bricks... Also nice how you can see the herb through the glass at the top, yeah there are a lot of benefits along with the lower price!

The technique is a bit different, since there is no carb hole or air intake hole like there is with bricks, but I think having the heat intake upside down the way it is with the piro is really smart so it's super easy to aim the torch upwards and just inhale deep... Also you can get the mini J hook for dry use, or a larger J hook with the WPA male to male adapter, and of course use in your bubbler simply as well!

PS I emailed Alan for a Heat Island quote.
if i got a PIRO and a Heat Island, that would be cheaper than a eNano + Sticky...I think.

Oh fantastic! Hopefully he gets back to you soon, but yeah elev8r should also make it easier to wait instead of jumping on a nano now!

Yeah for sure Piro is a great value, and if you already have a hook for it, you can use it that way and in your bubbler, pretty simple way to try this style of heating, very efficient too with smaller bowl size...

I also have a jhook coming with the Elev8r...more glass options :)

Oh! You already have the jayhook on the way too, awesome! Yeah that is going to go great with all of these vapes...

Okay if you think it feels appealing to you, I would definitely support grabbing the Piro and Heat Island, getting to try direct torch convection and log vape experience as cheap as possible, so you can then return the mighty for a full refund to instead order the Tinymight with WPAs as your battery powered portable! (plus money for spare batteries and external charger) and Elev8r in the meantime for the waits in between...

You're only a recent convert, but having a collection like that, Elev8r Piro HI and TM, after trying Mighty (along with regular dabbing), may put you up to expert level convection vaporist already!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Piro is a good idea for sticking with your globe but getting torch convection hits like the bricks deliver. If your j-hook did enough cooling you could use the Piro that way too

Shit Snacks

Curious to hear if you get a response. I had heard somewhere that he retired.

He did not retire, he just relocated, his father passed away so that put things on pause as he also relocated his entire shop to his father's house, he's back up and running, posting updates in his thread!

~vapeslut.xo~

Oh cool so if you did get the junior, and you liked it but felt like you wanted the OG, you could still swap for it?? What a great shop!
yeah i think so but i think they are a little reluctant, but will honor it.

Oh I have one! I didn't want to go down the rabbit hole of suggesting the other direct butane torch pure convection vapes, but this is another great one that is super simple option and very very versatile!

This is great for one hitter bowls too, you can just load the basket screen at the edge of the male to male adapter, and shouldn't need to stir the same way you do with bricks... Also nice how you can see the herb through the glass at the top, yeah there are a lot of benefits along with the lower price!

The technique is a bit different, since there is no carb hole or air intake hole like there is with bricks, but I think having the heat intake upside down the way it is with the piro is really smart so it's super easy to aim the torch upwards and just inhale deep... Also you can get the mini J hook for dry use, or a larger J hook with the WPA male to male adapter, and of course use in your bubbler simply as well!

Oh fantastic! Hopefully he gets back to you soon, but yeah elev8r should also make it easier to wait instead of jumping on a nano now!

Yeah for sure Piro is a great value, and if you already have a hook for it, you can use it that way and in your bubbler, pretty simple way to try this style of heating, very efficient too with smaller bowl size...

Oh! You already have the jayhook on the way too, awesome! Yeah that is going to go great with all of these vapes...

Okay if you think it feels appealing to you, I would definitely support grabbing the Piro and Heat Island, getting to try direct torch convection and log vape experience as cheap as possible, so you can then return the mighty for a full refund to instead order the Tinymight with WPAs as your battery powered portable! (plus money for spare batteries and external charger) and Elev8r in the meantime for the waits in between...

You're only a recent convert, but having a collection like that, Elev8r Piro HI and TM, after trying Mighty (along with regular dabbing), may put you up to expert level convection vaporist already!
well if i got the piro and heat island i would just return the mighty...dont think i could order the TM after that lmao.
but the piro is a good substitute for sticky brick?
i can't see what the difference would be except personal taste stuff...
but on second thought i'm sure its completely different experience once you use it.

EDIT: what Piro options for purchase..? anything else i need from that store?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
He did not retire, he just relocated, his father passed away so that put things on pause as he also relocated his entire shop to his father's house, he's back up and running, posting updates in his thread!
I always loved the look of those Toasty Tops. Beautiful woodwork.

Shit Snacks

yeah i think so but i think they are a little reluctant, but will honor it.

Oh, yeah, I mean the more used it is the harder it would be to resell or pass on to someone else? So something like a brick, I suppose feels more used because of how you would clean it, as opposed to something like the mighty although it's still a lot of glass parts you can clean fully?? Ehhh tricky policy lol

well if i got the piro and heat island i would just return the mighty...dont think i could order the TM after that lmao.

Oh I see, it's just further savings than doing Junior and E-nano, or Junior and HI??

but the piro is a good substitute for sticky brick?
i can't see what the difference would be except personal taste stuff...
but on second thought i'm sure its completely different experience once you use it.

Yeah so it absolutely is, but it's like a total bare bones version, you know? So the key difference is that you are literally just getting a little heater, you have to drop it on to a glass stem to use as your bowl and then use that in another glass piece... So it is a fantastic option if you really want it to just become a little vapor bowl for your waterpiece, jayhooks, fantastic value for that! Fairly simple design and technique...

What you get with the brick, is the whole pipe piece, the heater piece is a bit simpler, but yeah you get this whole wooden pipe, so it is more portable without needing a case (Piro is certainly easy to bring somewhere with a hook, or just the WPA if you're going somewhere that has a bong, but you're going to want some kind of hard shell zipper case for sure) So the bricks are more all in one, it is your heater (aside from the torch ofcourse lol) as well as your herb bowl and your pipe vapor path and in the case of the junior it is also your case!

The bricks are more involved, as they have a separate air intake hole, along with a carb hole that you can keep covered or tap to turbulate the air flow and build vapor (which is how I like to use them, although corking the carb is very useful for use through water, so they include those as well) they also give you a little stir tool, I think it might come with a torch? If from POTV it should... Also they are US based, the woodwork is very very nice and the glass is super super thick!

Piro the actual heater glass assembly is super thick, WPA can be thick if you get theirs or can get one from anywhere really very cheap can get so many, the mini jayhook is a little thin but you don't really need that anyway cuz you've got one coming for elev8r... The wood on the Piro is nice too and there's a wide variety to choose from, minimal extra cost to get an exotic fancy wood if that is appealing to you...

So yeah it's hard to say, which one you will take to more, I like the brick, because of the carb hole and the additional control, it adds an extra variable into the experience. However that could be a negative to you, and maybe you would prefer the simpler experience of just having to inhale the torch directly and have your variable basically just be where you are holding the torch and how you are inhaling... With the brick those are important factors but there are even more I feel like?

Quite the trade-offs! I think it depends, how you feel about this heating style, what excites you about it and how you will use it??

Regardless I definitely think heat island will be the way to go for the log at least!

~vapeslut.xo~

Oh, yeah, I mean the more used it is the harder it would be to resell or pass on to someone else? So something like a brick, I suppose feels more used because of how you would clean it, as opposed to something like the mighty although it's still a lot of glass parts you can clean fully?? Ehhh tricky policy lol

well the policy states used is returnable. so sure they will honor it.
but from talking to the rep i just got the sense they dont want you switching out vapes all the time.
which is understandable!

Oh I see, it's just further savings than doing Junior and E-nano, or Junior and HI??
yes, well its either this or sticky brick IMHO.
for me at this point in time they are both similar enough.
well...the piro SEEMS great. anyway. im hoping!

So yeah it's hard to say, which one you will take to more, I like the brick, because of the carb hole and the additional control, it adds an extra variable into the experience. However that could be a negative to you, and maybe you would prefer the simpler experience of just having to inhale the torch directly and have your variable basically just be where you are holding the torch and how you are inhaling... With the brick those are important factors but there are even more I feel like?

Quite the trade-offs! I think it depends, how you feel about this heating style, what excites you about it and how you will use it??

Regardless I definitely think heat island will be the way to go for the log at least!

well. if the PIRO is butane+convection and the Sticky is butane+convection I guess
i guess the bottom line is, are the Sticky differences worth an extra $100?...what do u think?

PS what is shipping time for the PIRO? their site says 2 weeks for custom ones, i am guessing 2 weeks shipping on top? to USA?
PPS are the mouthpieces any good? :) i am so high i forgot a jhook was coming, neverminddd xD

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

well the policy states used is returnable. so sure they will honor it.
but from talking to the rep i just got the sense they dont want you switching out vapes all the time.
which is understandable!

Oh haha yeah that makes sense!

yes, well its either this or sticky brick IMHO.
for me at this point in time they are both similar enough.
well...the piro SEEMS great. anyway. im hoping!

well. if the PIRO is butane+convection and the Sticky is butane+convection I guess
i guess the bottom line is, are the Sticky differences worth an extra $100?...what do u think?

Yeah I think you're going to have to decide which one appeals to you more regardless of price? I'll tell you the quality of the woodwork and the glass, definitely worth the price difference, like you are getting a lot more wood and glass for the price so definitely $100 worth if not more! Like I said the extra variables give you more control over the experience, but it is not as simple?

PS what is shipping time for the PIRO?

That's the other thing, since Piro is coming from Switzerland you are looking at a longer ship time, I've only ever done the cheapest shipping option from Lamart without tracking and back in the day it used to be pretty quick especially for something small, could arrive in 10 days, however in this covid world that time increases to about 30 days in my experience... The next level of shipping above with the tracking is honestly not any faster and could even be slower, the tracking is not so reliable internationally anyway because when things are sitting in customs you don't see anything so that's why I never bother with the tracking... If you got one of the even more expensive options, the priority express shipping, that could be much faster of course, but I don't know for sure and then you are going to be spending a lot more money...

So yeah that is a factor for the international order, benefit of sticky brick being in the US aside from being able to swap it at POTV easily?

I know this is a tough choice! I suppose if you get Piro its going to feel more similar to elev8r form factor with different heating style... Sticky brick is going to be buying one complete piece, that can also be used in a similar way with the WPA... Either will be a fine choice!

Shit Snacks,

~vapeslut.xo~

Oh haha yeah that makes sense!

Yeah I think you're going to have to decide which one appeals to you more regardless of price? I'll tell you the quality of the woodwork and the glass, definitely worth the price difference, like you are getting a lot more wood and glass for the price so definitely $100 worth if not more! Like I said the extra variables give you more control over the experience, but it is not as simple?

That's the other thing, since Piro is coming from Switzerland you are looking at a longer ship time, I've only ever done the cheapest shipping option from Lamart without tracking and back in the day it used to be pretty quick especially for something small, could arrive in 10 days, however in this covid world that time increases to about 30 days in my experience... The next level of shipping above with the tracking is honestly not any faster and could even be slower, the tracking is not so reliable internationally anyway because when things are sitting in customs you don't see anything so that's why I never bother with the tracking... If you got one of the even more expensive options, the priority express shipping, that could be much faster of course, but I don't know for sure and then you are going to be spending a lot more money...

So yeah that is a factor for the international order, benefit of sticky brick being in the US aside from being able to swap it at POTV easily?

I know this is a tough choice! I suppose if you get Piro its going to feel more similar to elev8r form factor with different heating style... Sticky brick is going to be buying one complete piece, that can also be used in a similar way with the WPA
have you ever tried your Piro in the same waterpipe as your Sticky Jr. ?

also...if i got a mouthpiece with the Piro. wouldn't that be real close to the Sticky?
since with a mouthpiece it is essentially "one complete piece"?
this might be a stupid question :|

Shit Snacks

have you ever tried your Piro in the same waterpipe as your Sticky Jr. ?

Honestly, I don't use these type of vapes that much anymore myself, though I did get the Piro recently around New Year's, I have only used it a couple times and need to reload my torch to try again... Specifically with this bubbler that I have used with my junior successfully! I use an inline honeycomb rig from dhgate for all of these pure convection vapes effectively, particularly this type of direct torch convection so I think both are going to work very well with your rig, the ergonomics will be just a little different?

I'm going to try the Piro again now actually, if I can get this torch to fill (a zico I thought I filled last night but apparently not lo)

also...if i got a mouthpiece with the Piro. wouldn't that be real close to the Sticky?
since with a mouthpiece it is essentially "one complete piece"?
this might be a stupid question :|

Haha no stupid questions when you're talking about something you don't have in your hands!

So it would not really be the same, the sticky brick gives you a different vapor path, partially through wood, doing that u turn into the glass mouthpiece for another bend... Most jayhooks have less sharp curves, still very effective and go in a u-shape with another bend at the end, but it is less of a bend, if that makes sense? Sticky brick bends are more right angle, which is very effective! I like Oregon glass blower because I can get glass jayhooks like that there too, but they are not cheap...

But the real reason it would not be the same, is it would not be all one piece, because say you have a WPA stem as your bowl, then you have a separate J hook, and then you have the piro heater piece... Compared to a sticky brick where all three of those are one piece, the heater the bowl and the J hook vapor path are all magnetically connected with the wood blocks!

And in the case of the junior you also get the cap, but yeah that's what I mean by all one piece, still fairly modular with the u turn WPA, but not a little modular piece the way the piro is, you know?

Piro you do have a lot of options, and you can get a male mini J hook, so it is only two pieces, but that would not offer as much cooling as the brick does, I actually added rubies to my Lamart mini J hook for extra cooling in fact... The bendy cooling stem is great, but it is still a short vapor path and not quite as comfortable as the brick I don't think but it is effective! I would not want to use the nub or tank mouthpieces with the piro though because that would be way too close torch to face for me...

Yeah specifically for getting the coolest hits, sticky bricks are the easiest out of the box, Piro is very versatile because there are so many options, but it is limited compared to things the brick can do. If any of this makes sense and helps further??

Let me go try my piro again and I'll see if I have anything to add!

Shit Snacks,

~vapeslut.xo~

Honestly, I don't use these type of vapes that much anymore myself, though I did get the Piro recently around New Year's, I have only used it a couple times and need to reload my torch to try again... Specifically with this bubbler that I have used with my junior successfully! I use an inline honeycomb rig from dhgate for all of these pure convection vapes effectively, particularly this type of direct torch convection so I think both are going to work very well with your rig, the ergonomics will be just a little different?

I'm going to try the Piro again now actually, if I can get this torch to fill (a zico I thought I filled last night but apparently not lo)

Haha no stupid questions when you're talking about something you don't have in your hands!

So it would not really be the same, the sticky brick gives you a different vapor path, partially through wood, doing that u turn into the glass mouthpiece for another bend... Most jayhooks have less sharp curves, still very effective and go in a u-shape with another bend at the end, but it is less of a bend, if that makes sense? Sticky brick bends are more right angle, which is very effective! I like Oregon glass blower because I can get glass jayhooks like that there too, but they are not cheap...

But the real reason it would not be the same, is it would not be all one piece, because say you have a WPA stem as your bowl, then you have a separate J hook, and then you have the piro heater piece... Compared to a sticky brick where all three of those are one piece, the heater the bowl and the J hook vapor path are all magnetically connected with the wood blocks!

And in the case of the junior you also get the cap, but yeah that's what I mean by all one piece, still fairly modular with the u turn WPA, but not a little modular piece the way the piro is, you know?

Piro you do have a lot of options, and you can get a male mini J hook, so it is only two pieces, but that would not offer as much cooling as the brick does, I actually added rubies to my Lamart mini J hook for extra cooling in fact... The bendy cooling stem is great, but it is still a short vapor path and not quite as comfortable as the brick I don't think but it is effective! I would not want to use the nub or tank mouthpieces with the piro though because that would be way too close torch to face for me...

Yeah specifically for getting the coolest hits, sticky bricks are the easiest out of the box, Piro is very versatile because there are so many options, but it is limited compared to things the brick can do. If any of this makes sense and helps further??

Let me go try my piro again and I'll see if I have anything to add!
by the way...how does the e-nano / HI compare to bong hits?
and if the e-nano stacks up to a bong hit...what is the sticky like?

~vapeslut.xo~,

Shit Snacks

@~vapeslut.xo~ okay yeah Piro through same bubbler as Junior works great!

PXL-20210517-040220093.jpg

^this is a random 18 (aka 18.8 aka 19) male to male adapter using as WPA with a rimless RBT basket screen, normally it would be using a rimmed basket screen like Lamart carries, that would fit in their WPA (which also has a glass screen lower in the joint so you can load even more as well, I'm excited to try it with a whole nug!)

PXL-20210517-040525188.jpg

^no stirring after two good hits (attempted hit in between was unsuccessful aiming lol that's the variable, if you are inhaling through a bubbler with a steady draw, how close you point that flame into the intake) I think the right technique is to settle on a good angle and distance for the flame, along with flame size, then you can just control the extraction with your inhale and visualize it as you go!

PXL-20210517-040719582.jpg

^apparently I can fill the torch but getting it to light is tricky, I may have broken it, see this happens to me a lot with these little torches, they break on me so I have to keep hitting the fire button, this one is an easy clicking fire button though... I don't like to use the other style really anymore bc it's a bit more strain on my hands than it used to be as I suffered from some overuse injury in my arms...

Anyway yeah I think the Piro is definitely a fine choice if you are okay with all the trade-offs!!

by the way...how does the e-nano / HI compare to bong hits?
and if the e-nano stacks up to a bong hit...what is the sticky like?

That is tricky to say, you can't really compare any of it to combusting, but I would say if done right at a high temp one-hitter bowl rips like I like to do with my log vapes, it's almost like an herbal dab if that makes any sense LOL the efficiency with a tiny amount in one of the small steel bowls and a heat island is pretty crazy it will white wall a bubbler easily! But it will be a cleaner high so you may want to do back-to-back bowls to get that same ultimate level? Otherwise it might make sense to get one of the larger sized HI, so you can load a larger bowl, crush more herb in one hit, that's the way to get closer to that intense bong rip or proper dab high I suppose...

StickyBricks style is a bit more full-bodied vapor signature, I think because you are heating the air with a flame, that is like full power pure convection heating so you can really dance with combustion while still getting pure vapor, perhaps more so than any other vape?? Debatable for sure, but trust me there is something special about direct torch heated pure convection on demand, that is what my friend and I discovered with the Daisy way back when and clearly we are not alone as sticky bricks became so successful following that!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bossman

Shadooz

I have hit it straight from 190c for a session. Same for 200c and other temps.
I've temp stepped from super low, medium and a high range.
Dry & glass mouthpiece. Through Mobius sidecar, then through Sneaky Pete Mega Globe (10x better).
I've smoked about 30-35 bowls total.
U test it all but prefer to over step temp with it... and then ask for a hard hitter... hiding advertisement ?...

For sure the close to combust butane device will bring u back to combustion like feelings... benzene, c02, low oxygen...

But If an elv8r is coming, another torch device will just be redundant..

So just upgrade that elv8r with a coil and terps balls, learn to play with vapor, it's not smoke, keep it, play with it, too many people keep puffing it like smoke and then lament on low effect...

If u still get the mighty, try to put lower ammount. Sounds paradoxal, but lower ammount, press with the liquid pad (the liquid pad must touch the metal ring). and direct to your highest temp. (Or only one step temp if u don't like the sourness)
it will give u direct clouds at the first inhale... and 2 hits will end that load... if it's not enough for the next 30minute at least... change your weed provider...

Your bubbler issue with the matrix could be due to airleak, airleak is really a vapor breaker... cause i used crafty with matrix for 5 years, and it kicked..
i've change for the heavy Herborizer. But because of cleaning and taste, not because of effect...

Last edited:
Shadooz,

~vapeslut.xo~

U test it all but prefer to over step temp with it... and then ask for a hard hitter... hiding advertisement ?...
but i have smoked several entire bowls at 170. at 180. at 190.
i have also temp stepped! i dont understand your question.
For sure the close to combust butane device will bring u back to combustion like feelings... benzene, c02, low oxygen...
i dont think these things are present in a butane device. it is a vape. it isnt combustion.
If u still get the mighty, try to put lower ammount. Sounds paradoxal, but lower ammount, press with the liquid pad (the liquid pad must touch the metal ring). and direct to your highest temp. (Or only one step temp if u don't like the sourness)
it will give u direct clouds at the first inhale... and 2 hits will end that load... if it's not enough for the next 30minute at least... change your weed provider...
theres no issue with my weeds potency when combusting.
my friends have all smoked my weed. they love it.
Your bubbler issue with the matrix could be due to airleak, airleak is really a vapor breaker... cause i used crafty with matrix for 5 years, and it kicked..
i've change for the heavy Herborizer. But because of cleaning and taste, not because of effect...
its possible. but i would expect a much weaker hit. the WPA is pretty snug.

Top Bottom