Officialy a vapor girl :) Returning my new Mighty. (long)

damm

do you have it on your desk? how do you keep it clutter free?
also i only see people using the flowerpot with a HUUGE bong!
would it work with a tinier Mega Globe?

Yes, it sits on my desk 24/7. I use a FlowerPot Basic Heat Stand, so it doesn't take up much room compared. You need a spot for the PID Controller. My Butane Vaporizers take up more space.

Yes, the Mega Globe will work just fine provided you buy the 14mm glass bowls. I believe the Titanium bowls come with the adapter to fit 14mm, but it's so long since I used my Titanium bowls, I can't say.

~vapeslut.xo~

Yeah with regular tapping in the mix, you definitely want some heavy pure convection on demand like log, elev8r, sticky brick... Seems like you narrowed down in a good way!

Haha don't worry we can definitely help you spend the money ASAP

Yeah the way it works, the slow extraction, the hybrid conduction, all the plastic and the size... Thank you next, Next!

It really depends on the portable, if you are comparing it to session conduction devices like the mighty and pax then yeah they are boring and weak, not very efficient, and yet ecig cartridge easier! On demand battery powered portables are much more practical and versatile, so it depends what you're comparing to really...

Yeah this slow extraction of the mighty, enano elev8r bricks will make you forget all about that!

Yeah those three would be a solid upgrade, I would suggest underdog or heat island instead of enano, heat island is my favorite and can be had the cheapest, you have to email Alan to see what he has in stock, he makes a lot of different versions and different sizes and so many different stem options...

Sticky brick OG is great, good way to feel like smoking a bowl, very strong hits very simple and effective, a lot of fun to mix it up, elev8r too for a different style, I would not bother with dynavap as these two are far superior in my opinion (they are pure convection on demand as opposed to the hybrid conduction of dynavap, they also have larger chambers)

If you want sticky to be more portable, go with the junior or the runt, they all really work the same...

Yeah it's not really the same as a battery powered portable that you can use anywhere though, the tinymight is very impressive, like if you want fast extraction it is a phenomenal device to have, you can slow down the extraction with temp stepping as it has a full wide range with the dial, that's what I like to do, but you can also take one hitter rips through water if you want! The versatility is really amazing... It is a bit pricey, but if you order now it should be in your hands within 2 weeks, and the customer service has really stepped up this year!

I also love the firewood7, it is similar to TM in use, but instant on demand hybrid conduction instead of instant on demand pure convection battery-powered... Trust me these are nothing like the mighty, that slow session conduction sucks, these are my top two portables now easily!

And yeah check out Collyland if you want to see desktops that are anything but boring! Gorgeous glazed ceramic monster vapor bongs! Not cheap though, also not available right now either...

And yes yes welcome welcome!!
oh wow. can you tell me what makes heat island your favorite over the eNano?

and oooo i understand now! the tinymight sounds way different than the mighty.
it is sold out on their website tho!
same with the FW7!

i am really just hoping the eNano works splendidly, and the on-demand nature of it will let me smoke less.
but i dont know if i'm underestimating my tolerance or overestimating the effect of on-demand vaping. argh!

reddit told me the Mighty was the best for so, long that I still almost believe it!
despite not enjoying it at all.

Yes, it sits on my desk 24/7. I use a FlowerPot Basic Heat Stand, so it doesn't take up much room compared. You need a spot for the PID Controller. My Butane Vaporizers take up more space.

Yes, the Mega Globe will work just fine provided you buy the 14mm glass bowls. I believe the Titanium bowls come with the adapter to fit 14mm, but it's so long since I used my Titanium bowls, I can't say.
thanks, i think i have put the Flowerpot out of my head.
its too much for me to order without having had some other vapes first.
does that make sense? lmao. not really :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
gosh i hate being a picky bitch :|

im now considering just ordering the E-Nano. returning the Mighty for a refund.
then actually testing the Elev8r and the E-Nano before I order a Sticky or anything else.

Haha picky is good, you just have high standards! Vaping herbs made me a complete snob to be honest lol

oh wow. can you tell me what makes heat island your favorite over the eNano?

For me it is the handmade element, Alan is a really great knowledgeable guy, I think the enano was even inspired by his own log design? He has a long wait list for fancy customs, so I appreciate his level of detail, my name came up twice on his list so I have two really gorgeous fancy logs (one has a standard steel heater core, and the other has a glass heater core which is like peak flavor vapor snobbery lol) and a VVPS made by him as well! So now you can also email him to see what he has in stock, he makes logs out of bamboo and cork as well as more basic woods, logs or square blocks, and he also makes a larger size now (I have the original smaller size) So even though the ordering process from him is a bit more involved at first, you can get the most for your money from him by far!

Enano is simple, though not perfect, you will see a lot of positive about it, but actually a little bit of negative. Underdog is also really really great people though not the cheapest!

and oooo i understand now! the tinymight sounds way different than the mighty.
it is sold out on their website tho!
same with the FW7!

So the TM is not really sold out, it has always been a pre-order situation, it used to take like six weeks, but lately it has only been taking at most two weeks, most TM orders now have been shipping within a week, so in your hands within two weeks... Just think of it like they are made to order!

I know that can be confusing for a lot of people, that's why I wanted to explain, it is definitely available to buy now and is phenomenal! If you go that route, I'd suggest getting both WPA with it, so you can use through your bubblers but I would also suggest getting a glass j hook for nice dry hits at home (another way to mix things up and keep things from ever getting boring!)

Firewood 7 rather is sold out, there is a wait list I think to get notified when you can order, some people had to wait two to three months I think, before he was doing drops like Tetra P80, every Saturday or Sunday I think, but those would sell out within minutes of course! So yeah TM is a bit more accessible now, of these three it is the easiest to order and fastest to receive...

i am really just hoping the eNano works splendidly, and the on-demand nature of it will let me smoke less.
but i dont know if i'm underestimating my tolerance or overestimating the effect of on-demand vaping. argh!

Haha yeah don't get me wrong, a log vape is great, but one thing to keep in mind it does take a little time to warm up when you first turn it on, or change temp settings, or between hits it will need to recover as well... Another thing with log vapes is that the bowl is very small, which is great to do one hitter rips to preserve flavor killing one small bowl in one hit through water, which is how I like to use my logs the most, but you can also just do back to back bowls, even get spare bowls to preload, or yeah look into getting one of the larger sized logs, which can be real heavy hitters and better for those with high tolerance? More money though!

Don't get me wrong though, I don't think you are underestimating on demand vaping, as long as there is full power, it is indeed much stronger hitting, though there is a bit more technique and potential learning curve involved btw

reddit told me the Mighty was the best for so, long that I still almost believe it!
despite not enjoying it at all.

Haha yeah, mighty still gets her all that is the best the same way everyone was buying the stupid pax, unfortunately for herbal vaping mainstream is just not your friend! Also reddit is totally hit or miss, I much prefer it over here :D

People like the mighty because it is mindless, and it is strong for a session conduction unit with some hybrid convection, but it is so big and slow and plastic! Inefficient and boring, it can be a useful tool, but yeah I did not find it very enjoyable... After I had already been spoiled by so many great pure convection on demand vapes myself (my first was the old thermovape then arizer solo before getting a log and pure convection portables)

~vapeslut.xo~

Haha picky is good, you just have high standards! Vaping herbs made me a complete snob to be honest lol

For me it is the handmade element, Alan is a really great knowledgeable guy, I think the enano was even inspired by his own log design? He has a long wait list for fancy customs, so I appreciate his level of detail, my name came up twice on his list so I have two really gorgeous fancy logs (one has a standard steel heater core, and the other has a glass heater core which is like peak flavor vapor snobbery lol) and a VVPS made by him as well! So now you can also email him to see what he has in stock, he makes logs out of bamboo and cork as well as more basic woods, logs or square blocks, and he also makes a larger size now (I have the original smaller size) So even though the ordering process from him is a bit more involved at first, you can get the most for your money from him by far!

Enano is simple, though not perfect, you will see a lot of positive about it, but actually a little bit of negative. Underdog is also really really great people though not the cheapest!

So the TM is not really sold out, it has always been a pre-order situation, it used to take like six weeks, but lately it has only been taking at most two weeks, most TM orders now have been shipping within a week, so in your hands within two weeks... Just think of it like they are made to order!

I know that can be confusing for a lot of people, that's why I wanted to explain, it is definitely available to buy now and is phenomenal! If you go that route, I'd suggest getting both WPA with it, so you can use through your bubblers but I would also suggest getting a glass j hook for nice dry hits at home (another way to mix things up and keep things from ever getting boring!)

Firewood 7 rather is sold out, there is a wait list I think to get notified when you can order, some people had to wait two to three months I think, before he was doing drops like Tetra P80, every Saturday or Sunday I think, but those would sell out within minutes of course! So yeah TM is a bit more accessible now, of these three it is the easiest to order and fastest to receive...

Haha yeah don't get me wrong, a log vape is great, but one thing to keep in mind it does take a little time to warm up when you first turn it on, or change temp settings, or between hits it will need to recover as well... Another thing with log vapes is that the bowl is very small, which is great to do one hitter rips to preserve flavor killing one small bowl in one hit through water, which is how I like to use my logs the most, but you can also just do back to back bowls, even get spare bowls to preload, or yeah look into getting one of the larger sized logs, which can be real heavy hitters and better for those with high tolerance? More money though!

Don't get me wrong though, I don't think you are underestimating on demand vaping, as long as there is full power, it is indeed much stronger hitting, though there is a bit more technique and potential learning curve involved btw

Haha yeah, mighty still gets her all that is the best the same way everyone was buying the stupid pax, unfortunately for herbal vaping mainstream is just not your friend! Also reddit is totally hit or miss, I much prefer it over here :D

People like the mighty because it is mindless, and it is strong for a session conduction unit with some hybrid convection, but it is so big and slow and plastic! Inefficient and boring, it can be a useful tool, but yeah I did not find it very enjoyable... After I had already been spoiled by so many great pure convection on demand vapes myself (my first was the old thermovape then arizer solo before getting a log and pure convection portables)
thank you i have made so much progress from everyones replies!
waiting for a log vape to turn on is no problem :)
its just the actual length of each session. too long.

the Mighty chamber is .35g. it takes me 10+ hits to clear that thru a globe.
that's at least 5 minutes even if i'm rushing thru it!

if the enano lets me vape .3 in 3 rips i feel like it would be a very different high.

i feel like i should wait on one. the elev8r is coming regardless. So while I am returning the Mighty I would have eNano + elev8r or StickyBrick + elev8r.

~vapeslut.xo~

Good luck putting it out of your mind. I have a problem with VAS (Vape Acquisition Syndrome) so it kind of feels like Pokeman's gotta catch them all.
lol yes ive decided VAS is inevitable. but will resist as long as possible! lol

Also i am wondering which sticky brick. i tend to go through water so a hydrobrick looks good.
but i am only going thru water because the Mighty is so harsh.

if the SB OG is smooth enough i'd probably use it dry.
not sure how they compare in harshness.

Mr. Me2

I’m surprised no one suggested the tafee bowle. Super easy to use and great flavor. A terrific convection vape.

Only negative is fairly short battery life. But to counter that is a fairly quick charge.

And welcome to FC, @~vapeslut.xo~ !

Gigsabits53

If you are looking for a log vape that also has tremendous customer service, Underdog or Ed's TNT, both great choices.
Log vapes are the best for conserving weed. A little goes a long way.

Gigsabits53,
Reactions: Whisper

Shit Snacks

thank you i have made so much progress from everyones replies!
waiting for a log vape to turn on is no problem :)
its just the actual length of each session. too long.

the Mighty chamber is .35g. it takes me 10+ hits to clear that thru a globe.
that's at least 5 minutes even if i'm rushing thru it!

if the enano lets me vape .3 in 3 rips i feel like it would be a very different high.

Yeah 5 to 10 minutes warm up for a log vape should be fine, and rest time between hits, which will actually be very nice coming from the mighty where you feel like you have to take back to back hits all the time lol

So for the nano, you're actually going to be loading a fraction of that, not even 0.3g more like .15g max and really I like the .05g one hitter bowls better... You'll be able to use a higher temperature than the mighty is able to reach, so one hit can also be a full extraction depending on the temp setting and the load size... If you do a larger load size at lower temp setting for more hits, you will want to stir between hits is all...

i feel like i should wait on one. the elev8r is coming regardless. So while I am returning the Mighty I would have eNano + elev8r or StickyBrick + elev8r.

Waiting is a very fair strategy, since you have not tried pure convection on demand yet and already have the ele8r on the way, might as well give that a shot for what some very strong full-powered pure convection on demand can do with very pure materials! I'd suggest grabbing the BluSky big shot torch from Amazon for only $25 btw

Also i am wondering which sticky brick. i tend to go through water so a hydrobrick looks good.

Yeah this is why I recommended the junior or the runt as well, not only are they more portable if you want to take it out with you somewhere, there is also a u-turn WPA so you can connect them to your water rigs as well! I think that would be superior than getting the hydro brick, since you already have two water tools, hydro brick is great if you have a hydro tube, otherwise there's no point really... I mean even the standard brick can be rigged up to attach to water, and yes it is actually very smooth and strong when hitting dry in the stock configuration, the vapor takes a turn in the vapor path and then it has a large wide mouthpiece... However both the junior and the runt have the same turning vapor path that really helps smooth out and cool the vapor more so than the larger mouthpiece in my opinion!

Regardless they are all going to be much smoother than the mighty, that session conduction, back to back hitting, yeah very harsh on the throat! Sticky bricks are going to feel very very smooth with very very very dense vapor by comparison! Those hits are really a full-bodied experience, you should feel that from the Elev8r too though :tup:

Last edited:

damm

I use my HydraBrick Maxx dry. Including dabs. Get the 14mm adapter and throw on a nail/e-nail and enjoy the terps.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

The OG Brick is super smooth with a lovely ritual and rapid extraction. Some folks adapt the Runt to a bubbler like yours with a U shaped WPA. I haven't owned the hydrobrick.

I came here to echo @Shit Snacks and recommend both the Tinymight and the Firewood7. I use the Tinymight with a custom j-hook for added cooling and better flavor (the WPA gets the clunky stainless steel cooling unit out of the vapor path) and don't feel the need for water even with very big hits. The included short stem is reserved for outdoor use. As long as you can deal with charging or keeping some 18650 li-ion batteries topped off the performance of these two portables is top banana.

The Firewood7 is fast and glorious like the Tinymight with the delightful wrinkle that it has hybrid on demand heating. Hits with the stock stem aren't harsh and it also adapts for bubbler or jhook use if you buy the WPA when you order.

I advise against the enano. It's the only plug-in vape I've owned and I wasn't satisfied. It takes a while to heat up, does nothing to tell you what temp it's at before or after your hits, has vague temp controls (again with no sense of time to fully adjust), and comes with outdated accessories made of thinner glass than I prefer. I found 5 to 7 to be the useful range on the janky plastic dial it comes with (don't look sideways at that dial or it'll move and of course the numbers are black to minimal legibility).

Vapcaps can wait too. They have a roll but require reheating for each hit and don't match the top tier on demand portables for flavor or vapor quality.

As long as your Brick comes with a torch like this you're sure to love it. And don't forget that any Tinymight or Firewood7 can be sold for its new price in the unlikely event you don't bond with it.

Tl;dr I'd go Brick instead of log and also get a Tinymight or Firewood7 to see what little pocket portables are really about

signal-2021-05-07-175738.jpg

PXL_20210507_214430047.jpg

PXL_20210509_220227914~2.jpg

Last edited:

~vapeslut.xo~

If you're running a gram per session through the Mighty before you "get there" I doubt you would be satisified by any portable. I would recommend going straight to the top for a heavy hitter plugin and hold off on acquiring the whole fleet of devices yet. Slap a coil on your 'v8r and go from there.
by "any portable" you are not talking about Sticky Bricks right?
if i can only have one you would recommend i go eNano?

If you're running a gram per session through the Mighty before you "get there" I doubt you would be satisified by any portable. I would recommend going straight to the top for a heavy hitter plugin and hold off on acquiring the whole fleet of devices yet. Slap a coil on your 'v8r and go from there.
oooohmigosh! regarding my tolerance. i didnt even realize this. but some days i use CBD.
i feel like CBD pushes up my tolerance.
it does protect against getting too high and paranoid. but i think it might be capping my high.
like ive put a "ceiling" on my high and i waste weed trying to break it.
if i go without for a few days i get high so much easier...

i am not sure what the science is here but id love to know if anyone else has experience with CBD.
i actually started on CBD before flower. started mixing 50/50 then went full THC.
but sometimes i still take CBD gummies...

Shit Snacks

oooohmigosh! regarding my tolerance. i didnt even realize this. but some days i use CBD.
i feel like CBD pushes up my tolerance.
it does protect against getting too high and paranoid. but i think it might be capping my high.
like ive put a "ceiling" on my high and i waste weed trying to break it.
if i go without for a few days i get high so much easier...

i am not sure what the science is here but id love to know if anyone else has experience with CBD.
i actually started on CBD before flower. started mixing 50/50 then went full THC.
but sometimes i still take CBD gummies...

Yeah I think you're going to feel differently when you get one of these other vapes, using CBD in a vape like the mighty is not satisfying at all to me, but using it in a strong vape like a sticky brick would be the way to get the most out of it... I mean same thing with regular THC herbs, yeah bricks are not like other portables, also TM and FW7 are both more powerful and more efficient than the Mighty, so I wouldn't worry about that aspect yet... You are looking at the right stuff here, I would stay away from other session portables like the mighty, no point there, but on demand portables should get you further.

Yeah as bossman said, I think there may be a strong case for you getting a sticky brick before you get a log vape or something else after elev8r... And I still say the runt or junior with the WPA may be best for your situation!

~vapeslut.xo~

i wanted 2 include a picture of my space in the smoking room :)

see i was trying to hit the mighty just now while reading & replying but it was so annoying to lean over and smoke with two hands!
thats not high on my major concerns but hopefully whatever i get will be a lil more convenienttt :)

Shit Snacks

i wanted 2 include a picture of my space in the smoking room :)

see i was trying to hit the mighty just now while reading & replying but it was so annoying to lean over and smoke with two hands!
thats not high on my major concerns but hopefully whatever i get will be a lil more convenienttt :)

Haha yeah looking at your setup, and for one -handed use in particular, I guess you do need a log to use with that bubbler! :spliff:

Email Alan@toasty-top.com for the cheapest base option heat island to plug in simply and use with water piece adapters (WPA, he has glass wood and steel among other options)

~vapeslut.xo~

I’m surprised no one suggested the tafee bowle. Super easy to use and great flavor. A terrific convection vape.

Only negative is fairly short battery life. But to counter that is a fairly quick charge.

And welcome to FC, @~vapeslut.xo~ !
ohhhh my gosh!
Mr. Me2 i looked up your suggestion and i absolutely adore it!
is it actually a combo vape+ice-cold drink?
that looks too cool!

Yeah I think you're going to feel differently when you get one of these other vapes, using CBD in a vape like the mighty is not satisfying at all to me, but using it in a strong vape like a sticky brick would be the way to get the most out of it... I mean same thing with regular THC herbs, yeah bricks are not like other portables, also TM and FW7 are both more powerful and more efficient than the Mighty, so I wouldn't worry about that aspect yet... You are looking at the right stuff here, I would stay away from other session portables like the mighty, no point there, but on demand portables should get you further.

Yeah as bossman said, I think there may be a strong case for you getting a sticky brick before you get a log vape or something else after elev8r... And I still say the runt or junior with the WPA may be best for your situation!
wow, you are really happy with the tinymight huh!
i dont think i can afford both the tinymight and stickybrick.

i have seen a lot of people say they prefer Sticky Brick OG to their Hydro w/ water. so i kinda assume itd be preferable to the Jr?
i just dont know..

~vapeslut.xo~

The OG Brick is super smooth with a lovely ritual and rapid extraction. Some folks adapt the Runt to a bubbler like yours with a U shaped WPA. I haven't owned the hydrobrick.

I came here to echo @Shit Snacks and recommend both the Tinymight and the Firewood7. I use the Tinymight with a custom j-hook for added cooling and better flavor (the WPA gets the clunky stainless steel cooling unit out of the vapor path) and don't feel the need for water even with very big hits. The included short stem is reserved for outdoor use. As long as you can deal with charging or keeping some 18650 li-ion batteries topped off the performance of these two portables is top banana.

The Firewood7 is fast and glorious like the Tinymight with the delightful wrinkle that it has hybrid on demand heating. Hits with the stock stem aren't harsh and it also adapts for bubbler or jhook use if you buy the WPA when you order.

I advise against the enano. It's the only plug-in vape I've owned and I wasn't satisfied. It takes a while to heat up, does nothing to tell you what temp it's at before or after your hits, has vague temp controls (again with no sense of time to fully adjust), and comes with outdated accessories made of thinner glass than I prefer. I found 5 to 7 to be the useful range on the janky plastic dial it comes with (don't look sideways at that dial or it'll move and of course the numbers are black to minimal legibility).

Vapcaps can wait too. They have a roll but require reheating for each hit and don't match the top tier on demand portables for flavor or vapor quality.

As long as your Brick comes with a torch like this you're sure to love it. And don't forget that any Tinymight or Firewood7 can be sold for its new price in the unlikely event you don't bond with it.

Tl;dr I'd go Brick instead of log and also get a Tinymight or Firewood7 to see what little pocket portables are really about

View attachment 8094

View attachment 8095

View attachment 8096
these pictures are so nice!
i feel like just looking at the tm and fw7 i can feel how smooth the hit is!

PS regarding the lighter. i have a Big Shot or Blazer or Buddy (one of those) on the way. that will be good right?
or is a small keychain lighter, like you linked. the better choice?

God damn, it’s nice to see this response to the Bowle :lol:

Edit to add: I’m still loving my Bowle five months in. I hope you give it a try at some point!
lmao. i can certainly see a bunch of vape guys roasting that device :lol::lol:
i love the idea! i cant buy something like that until i have at least one solid first love. :)
it has to be at least, kinda popular...lmao

God damn, it’s nice to see this response to the Bowle :lol:

Edit to add: I’m still loving my Bowle five months in. I hope you give it a try at some point!
lmao. i can certainly see a bunch of vape guys roasting that device :lol::lol:
i love the idea! i cant buy something like that until i have at least one solid first love. :)
it has to be at least, kinda popular...lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

ohhhh my gosh!
Mr. Me2 i looked up your suggestion and i absolutely adore it!
is it actually a combo vape+ice-cold drink?
that looks too cool!

Haha yeah I love this response!

wow, you are really happy with the tinymight huh!
i dont think i can afford both the tinymight and stickybrick.

Yes! I beta tested and love the RBT Vapes (Zion Milaana Splinter) but for me the TM is like the best of all of those combined, it is what I grab for quick effective simplicity purity and versatility, if I had to have just one vape that would probably be it honestly, TM is quite a product though it is certainly not cheap!

i have seen a lot of people say they prefer Sticky Brick OG to their Hydro w/ water. so i kinda assume itd be preferable to the Jr?
i just dont know..

So I really would not read into the comparisons between bricks, honestly they are all the same, they have the same chamber size and they use the same direct torch pure convection, just different sizes and form factors... My first experience was the original Daisy (what the brick is basically), which I learned through water, then got Lily (now discontinued) and others before my first sticky bricks by beta testing the junior... The Jr is pretty awesome because it has the same size bowl and the same u-turn vapor path and bent mouthpiece for awesome cooling, the bent heat intake can be even easier to use for some than the straight intake of the regular brick, and it has the cap to make it extremely portable just throwing it in a bag or pocket to take somewhere... Plus you can get the u-turn WPA so you can use it on any water piece or J-Hook, endless options! Being able to just drop it into your little bubbler would be great I think...

The only thing about the junior is it being a little smaller is that when you are using it in the stock configuration with the regular mouthpiece dry, the heat intake and torch are a little close to your face, honestly when I use these type of vapes I have to take my glasses off so I can aim properly regardless of the model! But yeah this is not an issue when you're using it on your bubbler anyway... However this would be a bit better in the Runt as it is a little larger, so you get a little more room with the longer mouthpiece and larger body, you can still use the u-turn WPA to attach it to your bubbler, however it would not have the magnetic cap that the junior has so you couldn't just throw it into a bag the same way, although the glass is super thick so not too much of a concern I suppose??

So yeah honestly given your situation, where you already have the bubbler, and you're trying to buy a few items, I would get the junior or the runt for not only greater versatility being able to use as a portable and water piece, but also cheaper price I think??

Also since you mentioned not being able to afford both TM and brick, I figured I should mention, if you're going to buy a brick you should wait for a sale, there are often 20% off sales somewhere, so if you can't find an active discount code I would wait for that reason alone... They can be a little pricey and I think there is no real reason to pay that much honestly, they can be found cheaper, though they are popular! Another option is grabbing one used here in the classifieds or on Reddit entexchange, sometimes you can find a good deal on one that has hardly even been used at all!

So yeah I would say don't bother spending the extra money on the OG brick, and not worth looking into the hydro brick or the maxx, in my opinion you have no reason to spend that much since you are looking at acquiring a few items and can get more versatility with the runt or junior... Hit for hit they are all going to perform identically!

these pictures are so nice!
i feel like just looking at the tm and fw7 i can feel how smooth the hit is!

Yeah they are really nice, and I also do really enjoy the Tafée Bowle as well, it is more industrial design style without the handmade aspects and versatility of TM or FW7, I actually have not even used mine with the drinkware yet though!

PS regarding the lighter. i have a Big Shot or Blazer or Buddy (one of those) on the way. that will be good right?
or is a small keychain lighter, like you linked. the better choice?

Oh yeah that torch is good for dabbing and Elev8r heating, but no you want a small torch to use sticky brick style vape! Anything large would totally scorch lol

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Whisper

~vapeslut.xo~

Haha yeah I love this response!

Yes! I beta tested and love the RBT Vapes (Zion Milaana Splinter) but for me the TM is like the best of all of those combined, it is what I grab for quick effective simplicity purity and versatility, if I had to have just one vape that would probably be it honestly, TM is quite a product though it is certainly not cheap!

So I really would not read into the comparisons between bricks, honestly they are all the same, they have the same chamber size and they use the same direct torch pure convection, just different sizes and form factors... My first experience was the original Daisy (what the brick is basically), which I learned through water, then got Lily (now discontinued) and others before my first sticky bricks by beta testing the junior... The Jr is pretty awesome because it has the same size bowl and the same u-turn vapor path and bent mouthpiece for awesome cooling, the bent heat intake can be even easier to use for some than the straight intake of the regular brick, and it has the cap to make it extremely portable just throwing it in a bag or pocket to take somewhere... Plus you can get the u-turn WPA so you can use it on any water piece or J-Hook, endless options! Being able to just drop it into your little bubbler would be great I think...

The only thing about the junior is it being a little smaller is that when you are using it in the stock configuration with the regular mouthpiece dry, the heat intake and torch are a little close to your face, honestly when I use these type of vapes I have to take my glasses off so I can aim properly regardless of the model! But yeah this is not an issue when you're using it on your bubbler anyway... However this would be a bit better in the Runt as it is a little larger, so you get a little more room with the longer mouthpiece and larger body, you can still use the u-turn WPA to attach it to your bubbler, however it would not have the magnetic cap that the junior has so you couldn't just throw it into a bag the same way, although the glass is super thick so not too much of a concern I suppose??

So yeah honestly given your situation, where you already have the bubbler, and you're trying to buy a few items, I would get the junior or the runt for not only greater versatility being able to use as a portable and water piece, while they are also cheaper I think??

Also since you mentioned not being able to afford both TM and brick, I figured I should mention, if you're going to buy a brick you should wait for a sale, there are often 20% off sales somewhere, so if you can't find an active discount code I would wait for that reason alone... They can be a little pricey and I think there is no real reason to pay that much honestly, they can be found cheaper, though they are popular! Another option is grabbing one used here in the classifieds or on Reddit entexchange, sometimes you can find a good deal on one that has hardly even been used at all!

So yeah I would say don't bother spending the extra money on the OG brick, and not worth looking into the hydro brick or the maxx, in my opinion you have no reason to spend that much since you are looking at acquiring a few items and can get more versatility with the runt or junior... Hit for hit they are all going to perform identically!

Yeah they are really nice, and I also do really enjoy the Tafée Bowle as well, it is more industrial design style, I actually have not even used mine with the drinkware yet though!

Oh yeah that torch is good for dabbing and Elev8r heating, but no you want a small torch to use sticky brick style vape! Anything large would totally scorch lol
oo i thought the large torch would just heat it up faster.
so the elev8r and brick use 2 different torches, got it.

ok well i'm almost sold on the junior, but what about the large + cooler mouthpiece on the OG?
i think that is what people were saying was preferable to the junior.

Shit Snacks

oo i thought the large torch would just heat it up faster.
so the elev8r and brick use 2 different torches, got it.

Yeah you want the large torch to heat up a quartz banger quick and the Elev8r too, but remember the bricks use direct torch heating, so you are literally pulling heat from the flame through your herbs as you inhale to create the vapor... It will be instantaneous pretty much, whereas elev8r you are going to heat up the glass with your big flame torch, then turn it off and inhale through the hot elev8r glass/quartz airpath maze to heat the air up and then pull it through your herbs to create the paper... Does that make sense? They are very different how they work despite both using butane!

ok well i'm almost sold on the junior, but what about the large + cooler mouthpiece on the OG?
i think that is what people were saying was preferable to the junior.

Yeah so that is the other factor, the OG brick does have a very large wide mouthpiece, and that does help give nice cool dry vapor... However I think the two right angle turns within the vapor path actually do more to cool the vapor, and since both the OG and the junior have this vapor path, the result is going to be smooth vapor regardless (especially compared to what you are used to with the mighty!)

I think it is more worthwhile to get the junior, because of the versatility to use it dry as is (plus take it out and about) while also using it with the u-turn WPA through your bubbler for even further cooling of massive hits! Especially if the junior with its accessories ends up being even cheaper than the OG Brick would for you...

Because you could even use the junior through your bubbler without any water in it, and that would be a pretty incredible dry vaping experience with more cooling than stock OG brick even! But yeah you're kind of going to need to decide, the features you want and the value, I think the junior makes more sense for your situation if you are replacing the mighty since the Elev8r and a log vape would not be portable at all?

That being said I did get the OG brick for my brothers, they would bring it with them places no trouble, they used it a lot though now they almost exclusively dab and are back to some joints out of laziness... Anyway seeing how they were using the brick, it made me wish I had gotten them the junior, however after that the runt came out too so that couldve been the best for them, I know I still want to try that one, but the point being you can't really go wrong with any of them! Certainly all equally effective

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Sounds like you can't go wrong with any of the vapes on your short list. Any of the log vapes mentioned will work very well. I've had my enano for 6 years now and it was my daily driver for at least half that time. I left it on 24/7 for years and it never failed me once. You can use as much or as very little as you want, and with a little organic cotton it is a great concentrate vape also.

A dynavap with an IH is my main go to now. A bunch of us are waiting on the newest tek for induction heaters from the Sense thread. That heater promises to be a game changer in the vapcap world where you can heat your cap to any preset temperature.

Damn girl, you have people posting all over your thread. I think everyone likes your avatar. :razz:

Top Bottom