Officialy a vapor girl :) Returning my new Mighty. (long)

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
It can't hurt to try it with the eagles... who knows maybe they got better/you'll have better luck with it.

Toooons of info here: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/sticky-brick-labs-vaporizer.21661/

However the basics are - consistency is key. There are a lot of variables with bricks, flame size, distance to intake, draw speed, load size, restriction disk in/out, carb cork in/out. Change one thing at a time.

This is what I did starting out, and I only recently started playing with removing the carb cork.

I set the torch up by going to max flame size, and then backing it down until the flame is "sharp/crisp." Too big is no good and doesn't seem so efficient. A sharp flame is important imo.

Amount of flower is also important to keep consistent while you dial in your technique. I have a scooper I always do 2-3 scoops of depending.

Make sure the restriction disk is in, which you really should only have to confirm once you get it and then thats not something you check every time.

I also put the carb cork in, but I'm not sure that is so practical with the OG. With the runt I am able to just crack the bowl brick and clear the piece that way, it may make more sense for you to modulate the carb with your finger on the OG. Better question for @bossman

Start with the flame as far away as possible, pointed toward the intake. Slow steady inhale and while moving the torch closer to the intake, this will help you figure out how far away you should be. You'll start hearing it as the heat is getting pulled in. You'll be able to see the vapor start so you can let that build for a sec and start inhaling faster, keep it the same, whatever. That part is where you figure out how you prefer to hit it.

The bigger the flame and closer it is to the intake, obviously you'll get more heat to the bowl and the more heat you have, your draw speed needs to adjust as well. Draw speed is another thing that effects heat in the bowl, which is why its important to change one thing at a time. If you keep the torch in the same spot, a slower draw well allow more heat to build in the bowl while a faster one will keep the temps a little lower. So if you suddenly see a ton of vapor coming up the mouthpiece you have two options really, either move the torch further away, or (counter-intuitive) ramp up your draw speed.

Open the bowl after every hit so you can start associating your hits with results, stir after every hit or two. Typically I take 2 hits back to back and stir after every hit after that.

Other than that its basically just pure experimentation, biggest thing like I said, consistency and if you're going to change something, change one thing at a time.
Yeah the Eagle torch has a flame that's a little too short to get things going with my og. I like that Honest torch you got and the uglier Honest one that came with mine.

To your point about the carb: I've never used the cork to plug mine but I mostly don't let air in except to clear the milked up glass mouthpiece at the end. The one exception will be if I'm putting the flame a bit deeper in the intake and finishing off a bowl, in which case the carb can be a handy way to moderate the heat and avoid combustion.

My torch technique isn't sophisticated, I just set the Honest single torch to a medium long flame, point it straight down the intake, and and swirl it around a bit as I take a long, steady hit. It's pleasantly bong-like and really intuitive as long as the restrictor disk is installed to keep the heating even.

Try one of the little Eagle torches first with the flame as long as it can comfortably go and see if it's enough flame to start making dense vapor within a few three or four seconds of starting your hit. Keep the carb covered with your finger and be conscious of how far into the glass intake your point the flame. Long steady hits work best. Like Brian says above, I generally use two or three small scoops and never pack the weed down. I either tap the side of the brick to just even out the weed in the bowl or maybe the slightest tamp but better no tamp than too much.

With a good single torch set to the right length the og Brick is the fastest portable I've ever used. Flavor is first rate too.

Again this is the torch it used to come with so hopefully yours comes with one instead of the Eagle we keep slagging:

~vapeslut.xo~

Yeah the Eagle torch has a flame that's a little too short to get things going with my og. I like that Honest torch you got and the uglier Honest one that came with mine.

To your point about the carb: I've never used the cork to plug mine but I mostly don't let air in except to clear the milked up glass mouthpiece at the end. The one exception will be if I'm putting the flame a bit deeper in the intake and finishing off a bowl, in which case the carb can be a handy way to moderate the heat and avoid combustion.

My torch technique isn't sophisticated, I just set the Honest single torch to a medium long flame, point it straight down the intake, and and swirl it around a bit as I take a long, steady hit. It's pleasantly bong-like and really intuitive as long as the restrictor disk is installed to keep the heating even.

Try one of the little Eagle torches first with the flame as long as it can comfortably go and see if it's enough flame to start making dense vapor within a few three or four seconds of starting your hit. Keep the carb covered with your finger and be conscious of how far into the glass intake your point the flame. Long steady hits work best. Like Brian says above, I generally use two or three small scoops and never pack the weed down. I either tap the side of the brick to just even out the weed in the bowl or maybe the slightest tamp but better no tamp than too much.

With a good single torch set to the right length the og Brick is the fastest portable I've ever used. Flavor is first rate too.

Again this is the torch it used to come with so hopefully yours comes with one instead of the Eagle we keep slagging:
thanks to everyone for the tips!

PS has anyone here bought a Sticky, direct?
i received a response after seeing my "Overnight" order wouldn't arrive for a few days:
"We messed up on shipping and there is no way to change it once it's out. We'll refund you. Sorry"

grr! lmao. i am now speeding thru craigslist looking for a local dyna.
since that would equal the price of the shipping they're refunding me.
lol. im freakin DETERMINED!!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
thanks to everyone for the tips!

PS has anyone here bought a Sticky, direct?
i received a response after seeing my "Overnight" order wouldn't arrive for a few days:
"We messed up on shipping and there is no way to change it once it's out. We'll refund you. Sorry"

Haha that sucks that they made a mistake like that! I knew they would take care of you with a refund for the difference though, but annoying to have to keep waiting! What's the ETA on the Elev8r? Vgoodiez does have super fast shipping, at least Georgia to California in my experience...

Shit Snacks,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I bought my sticky brick direct. Good people

Yup, if the eagle isn't putting out enough heat you'll find out soon enough!

Yeah I dont crack it mid hit to use it like a carb, I just take a long continuous hit and crack the bowl to clear the brick when im done. The equivalent of covering the carb the entire hit and lifting your finger at the end to clear

Shit Snacks

Yeah I dont crack it mid hit to use it like a carb, I just take a long continuous hit and crack the bowl to clear the brick when im done. The equivalent of covering the carb the entire hit and lifting your finger at the end to clear

Of course you can also clear, by removing the torch ;) I originally learned the Daisy using the carb, to turbulate the air flow and torch, I admit that was not the easiest way with all the variables though!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Of course you can also clear, by removing the torch ;) I originally learned the Daisy using the carb, to turbulate the air flow and torch, I admit that was not the easiest way with all the variables though!

Yes of course, but something about cracking that bowl and chasing down the vapor with a rush of fresh air just does it for me. Learned that trick from @nonamekevin in the sticky brick thread

Shit Snacks

Yes of course, but something about cracking that bowl and chasing down the vapor with a rush of fresh air just does it for me. Learned that trick from @nonamekevin in the sticky brick thread

Oh yeah, removing the heat and taking in fresh air after you inhale the vapor, before exhaling, is a fantastic technique in general! And I can see how cracking open the bowl would allow more air faster than just continuing to draw through the intake without heat... So much versatility!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
That stinks about your Brick order.

Vapcaps are cool to have around. Not good on flavor compared to the other Mighty replacements you've considered and I don't care for heating with a torch for every hit. I only use my vapcaps with an induction heater and having one on your computer desk would be a handy joint-like vape option. You could adapt any vapcap to work with your globe too.

The draw resistance is much tighter than anything on your A-list so you get the biggest hits by repeatedly pursing the vapor into your mouth first like an enormous cigarette drag rather than the straight-to-your-lungs toking you'd do for a roach. Even with that technique down or WPA use it's less versatile for big, long hits or quickly extracting a larger amount.

~vapeslut.xo~

ok cool :) i assumed SB is a good company
but i'm furious lmao!
but not at anyone in particular. furious i hadn't discovered vaping sooner!

the elev8r should be tomorrow so i just have to relax lol :)
Oh yeah, removing the heat and taking in fresh air after you inhale the vapor, before exhaling, is a fantastic technique in general! And I can see how cracking open the bowl would allow more air faster than just continuing to draw through the intake without heat... So much versatility!
i just learned this technique with my Mega Globe!
often i would cough when trying to clear the hit.
but now i open the side of my mouth to continue inhaling fresh air, just as my lungs get full.
now i only cough 20% of the time :)

Shit Snacks

ok cool :) i assumed SB is a good company
but i'm furious lmao!
but not at anyone in particular. furious i hadn't discovered vaping sooner!

Haha I can imagine! Yeah occasionally there are some oversights, when dealing with stoner manufacturers and retailers... I'm sure they will make it up to you!

the elev8r should be tomorrow so i just have to relax lol :)

Phew! Okay just another day, that should tide you over LOL

i just learned this technique with my Mega Globe!
often i would cough when trying to clear the hit.
but now i open the side of my mouth to continue inhaling fresh air, just as my lungs get full.
now i only cough 20% of the time :)

Oh yeah, that's like how some vapes have airflow dials for cooling, but I actually learned from vgoodiez that the technique of inhaling fresh air on top of a completed hit, is actually a way to help absorb a little more THC from your vapor, as opposed to just holding it in after a hit :tup:

Shit Snacks,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I hope you have a easier time with your elev8r then I did mine, not that there is anything wrong with it but I would usually fly too close to the sun and combusted many times. It's partly because it is unregulated but partially my fault for being a efficiency vaper and trying to go till vapour totally gives out. My advice is take all the heat up time counting out of your head, use the stopwatch on your cell, turn it on and get ready then just as your about to start look at the clock and calculate what time it will be for a 30-45 second heat up or just hit lap before you start. Getting higher as you go and keeping even counts can be hard lol. Some people say you can go by the flame color coming off the heater, when it gets orange stop but I didn't find that gave me a dense enough hit but again that could be my problem 🤔 just take it slowly and you'll be okay

Bad Dog,

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
My two cents is to grab a E-Nano, they are really sweet through water. They also may be one of the quickest ways to get medicated with vapor minus maybe the Dynavap with an induction heater. I leave mine set at around level 6.8-7.0 at all times sitting on my desk, sometimes i'll put my glass stem on top and let it preheat to get more conduction in my draw. Somebody said earlier in this thread that you can't pack a lot, well that's not entirely true, you can pack quite a big bowl if you get the adjustable screened stems/adapters, you may have to stir if you pack extra but that's no prob. Also the Ice Stem with the E-nano is a game changer because it cools down the vapor so much you can barely tell how much your getting until you see the size of the exhale. One other plus side of this over other logs is your temp control is attached to the power cord that your log plugs into, so its sort of an all-in one, no need for extra wires or to buy a voltage power supply to change temps. Not trying to sway you in anyway tho, it's your money and your decision, just wanted to let you know more about the Nano, as it is a great desktop option.

~vapeslut.xo~

well gang, guess who spent their entire day hunting down a $40 used Dynavap - successfully!

now i am having trouble with technique...and im certain ill figure it out! BUT!
i did get this off Craigslist!....i am just wondering if it would be possible to sell a "faulty" Dynavap to someone like me.
or maybe one that stopped working "as well"

ha ha! i just got my first BIG hit from the Dyna...wowowozers
so much more satisfying than my Mighty, ohmigosh.
and the Sticky and the Elev8r are still coming...AND a heat island once i figure out exactly what i need...
this is lovely :lol:

Ed.: oh lord i am medicateddddd...this is absolutely magic...i feel like i just finished 3 Mighty sessions, whats going on here?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

well gang, guess who spent their entire day hunting down a $40 used Dynavap - successfully!

:rofl:this is my favorite newbie thread tbh

now i am having trouble with technique...and im certain ill figure it out! BUT!
i did get this off Craigslist!....i am just wondering if it would be possible to sell a "faulty" Dynavap to someone like me.
or maybe one that stopped working "as well"

ha ha! i just got my first BIG hit from the Dyna...wowowozers
so much more satisfying than my Mighty, ohmigosh.

There you go! Yeah there is just a lot more technique involved here, totally a manual vape despite the click indicator for heating... So many different ways to heat it, how you hold it how you aim it what you're using, then how you inhale on top of how you loaded it! On demand vaping is certainly not boring ;)

and the Sticky and the Elev8r are still coming...AND a heat island once i figure out exactly what i need...
this is lovely :lol:

Ed.: oh lord i am medicateddddd...this is absolutely magic...i feel like i just finished 3 Mighty sessions, whats going on here?

Hahaha on top of all that, these vapes are totally open unregulated, so they don't have the temp control and power limitations of the mighty... That is why you can get so much more out of a smaller amount!

Mostly the reason why I don't fuck with session style vapes much at all anymore, the power the speed the flavor the efficiency and the versatility, of the on demand vapes are just so superior to me for my needs...

Oh another thing, there is definitely a new piece tolerance, so that's another aspect to why you are getting wrecked right now and will on these other vapes especially at first! But that is also why it's good to have a few in rotation, always keep things fresh :cool:

Last edited:

~vapeslut.xo~

:rofl:this is my favorite newbie thread tbh
:lol: :lol::lol:

There you go! Yeah there is just a lot more technique involved here, totally a manual vape despite the click indicator for heating... So many different ways to heat it, how you hold it how you aim it what you're using, then how you inhale on top of how you loaded it! On demand vaping is certainly not boring ;)
getting consistent hits is QUITE tough!
i got lucky the first time. almost no good ones since then.
i will attach a picture of my abv!
Hahaha on top of all that, these vapes are totally open unregulated, so they don't have the temp control and power limitations of the mighty... That is why you can get so much more out of a smaller amount!
yesss the mighty felt exactly like...i was drudging the smoke up from the depths of the earth!
the dynavap, the one good hit so far anyway, was like...harnessing the air :)
Mostly the reason why I don't fuck with session style vapes much at all anymore, the power the speed the flavor the efficiency and the versatility, of the on demand vapes I just so superior to me for my needs...

Oh another thing, there is definitely a new piece tolerance, so that's another aspect to why you are getting wrecked right now and will on these other vapes especially at first! But that is also why it's good to have a few in rotation, always keep things fresh :cool:
oh lordy...that sounds like the "V word in your brain xD

here is the problem with me+Dynavap so far:
it takes a full minute to heat the cap up
i can heat it up quicker if i touch the flame to the cap but i heard thats not good.
i dont have the dexterity to rotate it smoothly.😫

finally, can someone look at my picture above. Is my Dynavap smaller than usual? It makes it harder to heat up...i already dropped and burned myself once :(

Last edited:

Green Kiwi

Agreed Mighty is overrated, continually called the best portable even though I wouldn't probably have it in my top 10.
I'm sorry but I don't think I can possibly agree with this post what so ever.
I have read a few posts about people whom Feld let down by the Mighty.
I reckon that's just down to not using it in the right way.(like with a adaptor in a water piece at 210???:hmm:, or possibly your herb is just shit, and you need to vape your herb way hotter, with is decently not better!:goon:.
I'm am thinking here about @invertedisdead , talking about his most favourite experiences with the Volcano, and I really feel this is sooooo true, lower temps vaping gives besides a supreme taste profile, the absolutely ,most divine high.

so , I'm sorry I rarely disagree with anyone in live (whom the fuck am I to think I know better?), but I have problems believing that you really think the Mighty is overrated !that's my personal comment after vaping since '91.

I honestly hope you find a device that suits your needs better, but I have really problems with people saying the Mighty is highly overrated, because it's simply not! how can WE otherwise have so many people posting they (including me!)found their holly grail.?

please don't be negative, we have more than enough negative shit going on in the world.
BE POSITIVE!!!

much love to all positive people here:leaf::chill:🤗

~vapeslut.xo~

how is my bud?...the bottom, lighter ABV is from earlier.
On the top is the bowl I just finished: the darker ABV.

Worried I may be flirting with combustion :)
By the way I am uncomfortably high off that comparatively tiny amount...Wow.
just Wow.

I really don't think I'll use the Elev8r until I take it to a friends' house and get them high with it, lmao, i always guinea pig test my girls with anything weed related! lmao.
the thought of it...and some of the videos i've seen. it looks intense doods, "like Ferris Bueller, he's a real intense dude!" yaaayyy hahaha horray.

so on this last bowl i only got about 1 long good puff. opened it up and it was darker than the previous one!
my torch lighters all can be thrown in a river! they're horrible to me.
(no Amazon arrivals yet).

Last edited:

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
You're not. :)
I really don't think I'll use the Elev8r until I take it to a friends' house and get them high with it, lmao, i always guinea pig test my girls with anything weed related! lmao.
the thought of it...and some of the videos i've seen. it looks intense doods, "like Ferris Bueller, he's a real intense dude!" yaaayyy hahaha horray.

Try it for yourself, you're gonna love the Elev8r. Just be careful with the AVB. When spent, it won't be as dark as the AVB you get from a vapcap, so that indication alone can be somewhat misleading (and lead to accidental combustion).

Shit Snacks

getting consistent hits is QUITE tough!
i got lucky the first time. almost no good ones since then.
i will attach a picture of my abv!

Yeah the consistency, a lot of the big vap cap fans have honed their technique here, but largely with an induction heater? Honestly I never had much luck with the original titanium tips, so I sold those and kept my original all glass vap cap and that's the only one I have now to mix things up with every once in awhile... The glass one was always much more reliably consistent for me at least! Shame they are no longer available

yesss the mighty felt exactly like...i was drudging the smoke up from the depths of the earth!
the dynavap, the one good hit so far anyway, was like...harnessing the air :)

Haha I like this analogy, that's how I feel about a lot of sessions style vapes, even though theoretically they are simpler and easier creating the vapor for you, it never feels as enjoyable to me...

oh lordy...that sounds like the "V word in your brain xD

Haha wait is the v word virgin? :uhoh:

here is the problem with me+Dynavap so far:
it takes a full minute to heat the cap up
i can heat it up quicker if i touch the flame to the cap but i heard thats not good.
i dont have the dexterity to rotate it smoothly.😫

Yeah that's what I don't like, having to hold it and spin it torching it, I don't think it takes a full minute for me with the glass one at least, but it's still tedious imo Though I'm not sure what you mean about touching the flame to the cap, because I would do that, but it depends what you are using to heat it, is it a torch? One of those little eagles? Or the honest? I feel like those should be fine, but you want to move it around, you want to move it mainly in the middle section but also at the tip and also at the back all around I say, even randomly since it can be tough with the dexterity yeah!

finally, can someone look at my picture above. Is my Dynavap smaller than usual? It makes it harder to heat up...i already dropped and burned myself once :(

I think it seems normal size? That's just a regular vap cap m? I think they are different every year, so yeah the larger size are more expensive... Sounds like you need a little cigarette holder for it! Maybe even the clothes pin? Hair clip lol

how is my bud?...the bottom, lighter ABV is from earlier.
On the top is the bowl I just finished: the darker ABV.

I wouldn't analyze the AVB to heavily, there is a lot of variety and different vapes extract differently, if it is black that is more of a char-scorch than all-out combustion, sometimes it could just be a very deep extraction. If combustion, you can tell, there is full on smoke, even a cherry, leading to ash... Now scorch and char is also not ideal and but it's part of the technique learning curve with these type of vapes and full power unlimited...

just Wow.

Yeah you are definitely getting closer to it, also this is just a heavier type of extraction, the conduction and convection hybrid effect is different, totally different heating style, not really like anything else honestly!

:lol: more like Spicoli probably!

Elev8r is simple yet tricky, in theory you should just be able to use the big torch and heat it up, still taking a minute from cold I think? But the variables are how you inhale and yeah tricky to get a full extraction and avoid combustion perhaps, as long as your girls are patient! I have some friends that are and some that are not at all lol

The brick should be a great sharing piece, again you have the manual learning curve aspect, those some people do take right to it (with proper guidance)

I'd recommend posting more in the vap cap thread here, there should be a lot of active members who will help out more! Likewise when you get the Elev8r of course :tup:

I reckon that's just down to not using it in the right way.(like with a adaptor in a water piece at 210???:hmm:, or possibly your herb is just shit, and you need to vape your herb way hotter, with is decently not better!:goon:.
I'm am thinking here about @invertedisdead , talking about his most favourite experiences with the Volcano, and I really feel this is sooooo true, lower temps vaping gives besides a supreme taste profile, the absolutely ,most divine high.

so , I'm sorry I rarely disagree with anyone in live (whom the fuck am I to think I know better?), but I have problems believing that you really think the Mighty is overrated !that's my personal comment after vaping since '91.

I honestly hope you find a device that suits your needs better, but I have really problems with people saying the Mighty is highly overrated, because it's simply not! how can WE otherwise have so many people posting they (including me!)found their holly grail.?

please don't be negative, we have more than enough negative shit going on in the world.
BE POSITIVE!!!

Yeah just an opinion, it depends on the person, there are so many different vaporizers available, one is not for everyone! So it also depends what you're comparing it to, I know I've seen you around here, but I don't know all the vapes you've tried, because I do have a great many I would hold above the mighty (and yes I have used it as you described, it's a fine product, but there are a lot of things about it I don't like, especially compared to vapes where there are a lot of things about them I do like!) :peace::spliff:

~vapeslut.xo~

Yeah the consistency, a lot of the big vap cap fans have honed their technique here, but largely with an induction heater? Honestly I never had much luck with the original titanium tips, so I sold those and kept my original all glass vap cap and that's the only one I have now to mix things up with every once in awhile... The glass one was always much more reliably consistent for me at least! Shame they are no longer available

Haha I like this analogy, that's how I feel about a lot of sessions style vapes, even though theoretically they are simpler and easier creating the vapor for you, it never feels as enjoyable to me...

Yeah that's what I don't like, having to hold it and spin it torching it, I don't think it takes a full minute for me with the glass one at least, but it's still tedious imo Though I'm not sure what you mean about touching the flame to the cap, because I would do that, but it depends what you are using to heat it, is it a torch? One of those little eagles? Or the honest? I feel like those should be fine, but you want to move it around, you want to move it mainly in the middle section but also at the tip and also at the back all around I say, even randomly since it can be tough with the dexterity yeah!

I think it seems normal size? That's just a regular vap cap m? I think they are different every year, so yeah the larger size are more expensive... Sounds like you need a little cigarette holder for it! Maybe even the clothes pin? Hair clip lol

I wouldn't analyze the AVB to heavily, there is a lot of variety and different vapes extract differently, if it is black that is more of a char-scorch than all-out combustion, sometimes it could just be a very deep extraction. If combustion, you can tell, there is full on smoke, even a cherry, leading to ash... Now scorch and char is also not ideal and but it's part of the technique learning curve with these type of vapes and full power unlimited...

Yeah you are definitely getting closer to it, also this is just a heavier type of extraction, the conduction and convection hybrid effect is different, totally different heating style, not really like anything else honestly!

:lol: more like Spicoli probably!

Elev8r is simple yet tricky, in theory you should just be able to use the big torch and heat it up, still taking a minute from cold I think? But the variables are how you inhale and yeah tricky to get a full extraction and avoid combustion perhaps, as long as your girls are patient! I have some friends that are and some that are not at all lol

The brick should be a great sharing piece, again you have the manual learning curve aspect, those some people do take right to it (with proper guidance)

I'd recommend posting more in the vap cap thread here, there should be a lot of active members who will help out more! Likewise when you get the Elev8r of course :tup:

Yeah just an opinion, it depends on the person, there are so many different vaporizers available, one is not for everyone! So it also depends what you're comparing it to, I know I've seen you around here, but I don't know all the vapes you've tried, because I do have a great many I would hold above the mighty (and yes I have used it as you described, it's a fine product, but there are a lot of things about it I don't like, especially compared to vapes where there are a lot of things about them I do like!) :peace::spliff:
well that was interesting. i was totally smacked for 30 minutes and now i'm chillin out...@Shit Snacks i see what you mean by herbal dab!
i'm kind of on the fence now!
i was almost starting to enjoy the slow Mighty high, and floating at the top, then drifting down.
the Dyna is like taking a rocket ship to the moon and slingshotting back!!

the Dyna also tastes like metal :|

so, i am using the shitty Eagle torches.
i also have a larger torch, still shitty but handheld. definite overkill as it heats up the stem too much.
😥😥😥its such a pain!
but wait...you said, i CAN touch the flame to the cap? it heats up so much quicker.

ugh i keep thinking i'm combusting, because i get alot of vapor but the flavor is bad.
i wonder what makes the flavor so bad?
the AVB seems to verify I'm not combusting..even tho its like SO dark..
this certainly is tricky!

one thing I have to say: the Dynavap may not have flavor like the Mighty (and i dont think it is known for its flavor.)
while the Dynavap may not have flavor, it is SO MUCH smoother than the Mighty's smoke!

omg i am high as a kite...
anyone ever have that high
where you feel like you're in a different place?
Like right now I'm feeling Norway vibes...

Last edited:

west-elec

BE POSITIVE!!!

If anyone is still hailing the Mighty as the best portable then that is the definition of over rating imo. Good not great was my opinion when I first got it several years ago, I have certainly found many that suit my needs better. But like all things how I rate something is going to be different from anyone else. Gotta find what you love.✌

~vapeslut.xo~

despite feeling/thinking combustion, the smoke itself is smoother than the Mighty. i love it!
yes...i am quite smacked🤗
the Mighty was my first!

well...back in high school my friend had a wooden box vaporizer. with a whip.
i am pretty sure i've seen someone use a Log in person, back before i knew what a vaporizer was.
but i never have.
and i've seen a bunch of Volcanos around but never tried one :)

~vapeslut.xo~,

Shadooz

just Wow.

U'r far from them

Your dark abv is close to combust, but at least even.
The light is really light.

If u don't eat ur abv after, u will want to get dark to waste less. But end with that rocket kind of trip (1 hit) or dealing with popcorn or burnt taste (+3 hits)

Find your Balance

But The "heavy" desktop (coil pid, or even a log) are easier to stabilize with targeted temp than torch for a fast extraction

Top Bottom