Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Brenyo

Manufacturer
The polished version will be the same finish as the gen1? And the mirror polish will be the same finish as all them fancy gen2betas we've seen posted?
Yes, but it will be more even than on the Gen 1, it wasn't perfect unfortunately.
The Gen 2 betas are mixed (polished and mirorr polish), but most of the sleeves are mirror polished on those and it's going to be like that, yeah.

MAbud

It’s going to be more expensive now unfortunately. Pre-orders will come with direct tube and glass like before.

3 finish of the raw Ti - £129: Brushed, Polished, Mirror Polished

3 PVD colors - £139: Yellow / Pink Rainbow, Purple / Blue Rainbow, Midnight Blue

1 DLC color - £149: Diamond Black
diamond black sounds amazing!

Can we get a Reload to match?

Not this month unfortunately, but they’re almost ready - I expect the pre-order to start in about 4-5 weeks.

The wood sleeves will need an extra month or so.
Exciting progress. Anything you can share at this point about potentially having N. American distributors?

Karl_in_Chicago,
Reactions: chary-ka

WirtDog

Is October still a realistic possibility for Revolve Gen 2 availability?

I am anxious to get one and try it out. I have gone thru the manual and posts here and the engineering seems excellent.

WirtDog

Yeah we can sort that out, no problem 🙂 Please get in touch before placing an order.

We're almost finished with the updated manual for the Gen 2 ( Thanks @kel! :tup: )
What do you guys think? Is it easy enough to understand or way too much info? :D

Revolve Gen 2 Manual preview
Very well done!! Lays out all the parts and variations with how you control airflow. Lots of options. Not too much info. Anyone that wants to get the full benefit from all the adjustments will need to understand them.

chary-ka

Pictures of the Midnight Blue and Rainbow - Yellow/Pink are on their site.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Pictures of the Midnight Blue and Rainbow - Yellow/Pink are on their site.
I got to see the black version too 🤤

Can't wait to see the wood sleeves

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Seems to be how I wanted it originally, it works the opposite way with the Direct Tube. It's a bit confusing because the symbols are called "Open", "Bypass" and "Closed" on the CU and I named these based on that when we had the gen 1 symbols.
It would probably make more sense to call the top one bypass and the one below open and just don't name the symbols at all as before :D The problem is that the manuals are printed already this way :doh:

Top Bottom