• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Hello Everyone!

I’d like to introduce MAD Heaters with our first product, the Sense. Our goal is to deliver high quality induction heaters and accessories for the Dynaverse and take these products to the next level.

I’m going to start off with a huge thanks to everyone in the beta group for all the help and input, especially @TommyDee and Sn00PiG who helped me tremendously all along the way to get this project to where it is now.

Sense by MAD Heaters
Temperature sensing induction heater for the Dynavap.
( STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT! )

MAD-Heaters-Sense-Temp.jpg

I’ll try to keep it brief for now with the features and we’ll go into the details in the following months as we get closer to the release.
Keep in mind that the specs can still change at this point.

- 2x 18650 battery powered, easily replaceable with spring loaded connectors.

- Approx. 90-110 heating cycles

- USB-C balanced charging - 1.5A, 4 hours to charge.

- Regulated output controllable up to 70W. Heating time at the selected power value will remain the same throughout the whole battery cycle.

- Temperature adjustment from 120C to 240C in 5C increments.

- 3 Activation modes: Auto, Manual and Hybrid.

- The heating chamber’s glass is illuminated by RGB LEDs with customizable colors, effect and brightness which is also visible on the bottom side.

- Recessed magnet with touch protection for cap cooling and a de-capper tool.

- Puff counter.

- Powder coated aluminum shell in 3-4 colors and 2 styles (radial brushed top and painted).

- Monochrome OLED Display.

- Approx. 112mm (4.41in) x 54mm (2.13in) x 25mm (0.98in) + 3mm height for the top island.

- Approx. 155g (5.47oz) without batteries, 245g (8.64oz) with batteries.

- Other features to be revealed later.

Regulated Output:

Our regulated induction heater uses custom circuitry and a processor to control the current drawn from the batteries. It maintains your power settings consistently, so when you set it to 70 watts you'll get 70 watts of output until the battery is fully depleted. By selecting a lower power you can slow down the heating speed to achieve denser clouds and better flavor.

MAD-Heaters-Sense-Watt.jpg

Replaceable batteries:

Just remove the magnetic door and swap the batteries on the go. The spring loaded connectors protect our battery wraps from accidental tearing and make the replacement process easier while ensuring that there is always a good contact.

MAD-Heaters-Sense-Battery.jpg

RGB LED:

Customise the illumination of the device: You will be able to choose your preferred colour and brightness level individually for standby and heating. The lights which can be seen from both the top and the bottom of the device also give an indication of a low battery level and various features yet to be revealed.

MAD-Heaters-Sense-LED.jpg

Activation Modes:

You will be able to choose between 3 different activation modes to heat your Dynavap:
1.) Auto - Automatic activation when the DV is inserted into the chamber. You can pause the heating process by holding down the fire button.
2.) Hybrid - Press the fire button once before each automatic activation.
3.) Manual - The heating is activated with continuously holding down the fire button.

MAD-Heaters-Sense-Modes.jpg

Charging:

When it comes to charging, our priority is battery health and safety.
The USB-C balance charger will check the voltage of each cell and ensure they both have the same voltages when fully charged. This is a critical factor to monitor, as if one of the cell’s voltage increases or drops below the required voltage range the battery could get damaged.
The 1.5A 5V input will take approximately 4 hours to fully charge the batteries at a healthy pace, making sure that they won’t get hot during the process.
The display will show the approximate charging time, which will vary depending on the input power.

MAD-Heaters-Sense-Charging.jpg

Decapper tool and magnet:

With a pocket friendly device a hot magnet can become an issue if we don’t pay attention where we grab it so we made it recessed to make it more protected from an accidental touch.
Ever been in rush to load another bowl? Just slide your hot VapCap into the de-capper tool next to the magnet and easily pull it off.

You can find the interface preview HERE . The greyed out parts are to be revealed later.

Expected release: End of June

Price: TBA

Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter for all the important news and exclusive deals on madheaters.com

vaping herbs

Yes, they will be shipped from the UK.
Unfortunately, the UK is no longer in the EU.
A friend ordered from Vapefiend earlier this year and is still waiting for his Flowerpot after three months.
Better it would be orderable through a store based in the EU. Maybe you can cooperate with the Vaposhop from the Netherlands or Verdampftnochmal from Germany that they distribute your products for the European market.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Unfortunately, the UK is no longer in the EU.
A friend ordered from Vapefiend earlier this year and is still waiting for his Flowerpot after three months.
Better it would be orderable through a store based in the EU. Maybe you can cooperate with the Vaposhop from the Netherlands or Verdampftnochmal from Germany that they distribute your products for the European market.
I’m really hoping that the situation will get better by then, normally shipping within the EU should take about a week. I’m already in contact with multiple stores from the EU so that will probably be an option as well!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Now that Dynavap has released their 2021 line up and I scored a Mega pack I’m on the prowl for something else to fixate on. This may just be it. Loving the looks of this one.

Top Bottom