Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

The pre-order will likely start the end of next week once I've tested the production samples.
A few days later the stock should be on the way to me and arrive within 2 weeks from there, so I expect the pre-order to go for about 2 weeks.
Awesome can’t wait
Love my Gen 1 but I’m going to retire it to my mighty and use the Gen 2 as my daily driver.

checkyourlibido

It won't be much bigger just by the extra size needed for the 21700's, it will look different though. (approx 115mm x 32mm x 50mm)
There is a completely new design already for 2x21700, but I'll have to make another to support wider devices, the TA as well.

I plan to make customizabe profiles in the menu so you can quickly switch between them and the devices. There are other good methods to adjust temp on the wider devices once you can control the power output precisely. The price wouldn't be higher. The coil will be a little wider so you don't have to change it.
21700 is an awesome battery, glad to see it being put to use. I think we'll see much more of the 21700 in the future.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
21700 is an awesome battery, glad to see it being put to use. I think we'll see much more of the 21700 in the future.
Didn't even think about this, guess that is my new plan for my Gen 1 too. Retire my stem that is on the mighty now.
You both probably have this but if not, it's always nice just to have a dedicated vapcap just for a dynacoil. I wasn't a big concentrates fan really until I got my Revolves.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo Will there be actual photos of each colorway/finish ?
I'm getting a few samples early next week of the 3 Ti finish, Blue and Black - I'll try to take a good picture of these and put it on the website.
Unfortunately I won't have the rainbows before the stock arrives in a few weeks, but I'll ask for pictures / video from the manufacturer and post those here.

Last edited:
Does the sense perform better worse with Dynavap tips and caps because of the bigger coil?

I remember that bigger coils on the fluxer provded less aggressive heating, which is likely an advantage considering the SS cap thermal conductivity.
On the other off-centered heating could cause hotspots.

Is there any significant difference in efficiency for use with Dynavap tips and cap?

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Does the sense perform better worse with Dynavap tips and caps because of the bigger coil?
You can adjust the power so the performance can be the same.

I remember that bigger coils on the fluxer provded less aggressive heating, which is likely an advantage considering the SS cap thermal conductivity.
This is not an issue either because of the power adjustment again. It's similar to a coil size adjustment on unregulated IH's basically 🙂

Is there any significant difference in efficiency for use with Dynavap tips and cap?
There is, but not that significant, it's just a slightly bigger coil.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
So, to my noob-knowledge about IH's with a coil module, the diameter and number of the coil-windings will influence the current (in Amps) that object X (in this case a dynavap or those others) will draw. Smaller diameter and more windings to get more amps. Wider and less for less. With a constant power-input in volts (like most IH's) those variances in amps from the coil-size will result in either more or less energy output and thus heat.

But when you have the ability to control not only the power-input in volts but also the energy output in watts, like from what I understand the Sense will be able to do, the size of the coil (and how many amps object x will draw) doesn't really matter (within a margin ofcourse).

OGablogian,
Reactions: Brenyo

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Keep the wire around 33" (10-turns at 3/4" ID). If you go to around 22", you are in the 2S Li-ion range. Roughly, the turns on a 3/4" dowel, it is about 1V/turn. More turns means less power.

Smaller ID focuses the heat to a narrower band along the cap. I like 16mm ID. But keep the wire length in mind.

The best solution is dependent on what you want to power the IH with. I find 10.5V at the stock setup about perfect delivering 60 watts to a hot cap. When you work with batteries, you have to consider the functional range of the cells.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
How are you liking your production samples on Gen2, Brenyo? Are they what you expected?

cybrguy,

Phytotherapy

I think with the changing landscape of these torch vape it is awesome to have an option that is catering so many of those options. There's also other manufacturers working on dedicated ih's. If @Brenyo can nail the customizable temp profiles he mentioned this device has a great selling point

I switched to torch when I got my Dani and hadn't used vc/ih combo in a couple of years. Loved the Dani, got an Anvil and love it even more. Now with PPTA coming and this mysterious (s) perhaps? this could be the device that gets me back in the ih game.
What does PPTA refer to?

Phytotherapy,
Top Bottom