Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Momor

Seems to be how I wanted it originally, it works the opposite way with the Direct Tube. It's a bit confusing because the symbols are called "Open", "Bypass" and "Closed" on the CU and I named these based on that when we had the gen 1 symbols.
It would probably make more sense to call the top one bypass and the one below open and just don't name the symbols at all as before :D The problem is that the manuals are printed already this way :doh:
Yes, IMHO the "bypass" setting should bypass the helix/cooling unit, as it is the case with the DRC tube. Otherwise, what does the air bypasses ? 😅

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Yes, IMHO the "bypass" setting should bypass the helix/cooling unit, as it is the case with the DRC tube. Otherwise, what does the air bypasses ? 😅

This makes the most sense to me aswell. Then again, won't be using the direct tube anyways. #TeamDRC!

@Brenyo Would it be possible for us to get a nice and crisp comparison photograph of the polished, mirror polished, and brushed next to eachother, please?

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Yeah... I've changed it now, thanks :D

@Brenyo Would it be possible for us to get a nice and crisp comparison photograph of the polished, mirror polished, and brushed next to eachother, please?
As soon as I've got them I'll post real pictures here, it's only renders on the website now.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Is customs still making it difficult to get your guys stuff

Last edited:
tinctorus,

Oil420FL

We definitely plan to keep the parts interchangeable and the cooling spiral will likely not change for a good while which is the most expensive part, maybe just the symbols.

If / when there is a new version and you'd like to update it with new features (if you need those at all, because there aren't enough options already :D ) it will likely be fairly cheap as we'll offer the new parts separately.

And who knows, maybe you can get two V3 Revolves for your V1 in a few years :D
Is there still a plan to sell the upgrade parts at some point?

Oil420FL,

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
IRIDESCENT GLASS ?!?!

:love: Sweet!

So ... polished bundle with an extra iridescent 12mm glass, 2 extra sets of o-rings, 2 extra mesh filter and an extra secondary cooling unit (nice to have 1 per tube) then I guess :D

Also .. exactly what parts are interchangeable between versions? Might be neat to have a clear summary of that on the website? IE will the v2 DRC tube with SCU fit the v1 intercooler with a v2 mouthpiece .. Etc.

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Also .. exactly what parts are interchangeable between versions? Might be neat to have a clear summary of that on the website? IE will the v2 DRC tube with SCU fit the v1 intercooler with a v2 mouthpiece .. Etc.
Good idea, thanks! I've put the compatibility in the description of the new parts.

The mouthpiece and the airflow tube has to be the same gen and the SCU only works with gen 2 airflow tubes. Other parts are interchangeable

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo will be the wood stem like the one shown in the gen2 description? (in the web) because it is beautiful af
It's just a render, but similar. I'll update the render and post real ones once I've got them.

Here is an early look of the sleeve, the airhole is not drilled yet and the finish is not final.

Some of the colored blanks:

hinglemccringleberry

Forgive me if this is a stupid question or a "late-to-the-party" inquiry, but what's going on with the MAD Induction heater and its development/release? There doesn't seem to be anything on the website about it..
And going back a few pages in this thread, the only thing being discussed is stems...

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Forgive me if this is a stupid question or a "late-to-the-party" inquiry, but what's going on with the MAD Induction heater and its development/release? There doesn't seem to be anything on the website about it..
A different product(s) took priority now so it won’t be ready this year either I’m afraid :\
The heater will have to work with these new things so we have to wait for a protoype of them before moving forward.

I also want to increase the power output to allow for quicker heating of the Anvil / Dani or other attachments.

I’m really sorry for the extremely long wait, but I have to make sure that it’s a good and versatile product that won’t need a gen 2 in a couple years. :D

kokolokokolokon

I also want to increase the power output to allow for quicker heating of the Anvil / Dani or other attachments.
How will this affect the final form of the product? Will it be bigger? I guess when changing the coil for the anvil and the dani you will have to recalculate everything for dynavap again... And these new products get warmer and transfer more heat to the device, so I guess that will mean redesigning the exterior as well (?)
And will this make the product more expensive? I understand that whoever has these devices wants to have an all-in-one, I don't want to be a party pooper, but maybe wanting an ih with the shape and characteristics of the sense for all devices is wanting a lot...

:clap:PP Thermal Accumulator please :)
And I understand that the new devices are exciting, but we can't ask the sense to work with every new device that comes out... otherwise it will never be finished…

Just my thoughts. I don’t want to ofend anyone, i wait the sense like you all (good things need time) and i love the madheaters works (and the new wood stem looks sick!)

Brenyo

Manufacturer
How will this affect the final form of the product? Will it be bigger? I guess when changing the coil for the anvil and the dani you will have to recalculate everything for dynavap again... And these new products get warmer and transfer more heat to the device, so I guess that will mean redesigning the exterior as well (?)
And will this make the product more expensive? I understand that whoever has these devices wants to have an all-in-one, I don't want to be a party pooper, but maybe wanting an ih with the shape and characteristics of the sense for all devices is wanting a lot...
It won't be much bigger just by the extra size needed for the 21700's, it will look different though. (approx 115mm x 32mm x 50mm)
There is a completely new design already for 2x21700, but I'll have to make another to support wider devices, the TA as well.

I plan to make customizabe profiles in the menu so you can quickly switch between them and the devices. There are other good methods to adjust temp on the wider devices once you can control the power output precisely. The price wouldn't be higher. The coil will be a little wider so you don't have to change it.

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I think with the changing landscape of these torch vape it is awesome to have an option that is catering so many of those options. There's also other manufacturers working on dedicated ih's. If @Brenyo can nail the customizable temp profiles he mentioned this device has a great selling point

I switched to torch when I got my Dani and hadn't used vc/ih combo in a couple of years. Loved the Dani, got an Anvil and love it even more. Now with PPTA coming and this mysterious (s) perhaps? this could be the device that gets me back in the ih game.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: chary-ka
Top Bottom