• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Brenyo

Manufacturer
One thing: I see that my revolve stem has some (small) parts where the paint is gone. Is this normal because of the friction of metals? (it happens in the condenser)
If it's on the outside of the spiral then it could be because of friction, however it shouldn't happen normally. If it's on the inside where it doesn't touch the inner wall of the Ti sleeve then it's a coating issue (it still can be a coating issue on the outside of the spiral as well). Please send a picture of it here or in email.

kokolokokolokon

If it's on the outside of the spiral then it could be because of friction, however it shouldn't happen normally. If it's on the inside where it doesn't touch the inner wall of the Ti sleeve then it's a coating issue (it still can be a coating issue on the outside of the spiral as well). Please send a picture of it here or in email.
thank you brenyo! Im going to see if the painting is gone inside the spiral (i hope it doesnt) and give you some images asap (friday)

Last edited:
kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Brenyo
I'm not excited about power bank functionality at all, cannot recall the last time I actually used a power bank. FOMO is not a good thing, let's not solve all the problems at once and instead solve the TEDs heating problem the best way possible

You're probably right. I'd mostly use my Xtreme 2 as a powerbank over the Sense. It's just got way more juice.

For most people powerbank functionality won't be worthwhile.

dieezus

18650s and PD fast charging would make it an instant cop.

No idea if it's possible, but if I had to choose I'd rather have an integrated battery with pass-through and PD USB-C

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I am really really really stoned right now so I hope I remember to do this tomorrow. I have to remember to pick up some concentrates at the dispensary. I want to put the condenser and intercooler in the freezer for a couple hours and then rip some massive dabs out of my Revolve Gen II beta. Oh my God! I can't imagine how sweet that will be!

I got my intercooler today @Brenyo Thank you so much again! Oh man this is gonna be epic!

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Sorry, I'm too late to edit otherwise I would have added it to my last post.

My beta didn't originally have it's intercooler with it. I got it yesterday and I just tried it. I was expecting cooler and less flavor. It's not what happened. I would actually say the cooling is about the same, but the flavor improved.

I guess it makes sense the cooling improvement would be negligible. In a pic I posted in the thread above it showed a big decrease of resin going into the mouthpiece. I don't understand the taste improvement though? It was definitely noticeable for me.

Still loving it!

acstorfer,
Reactions: ibnganja

kokolokokolokon

18650s and PD fast charging would make it an instant cop.

No idea if it's possible, but if I had to choose I'd rather have an integrated battery with pass-through and PD USB-C
21700 are better choice. With 2x21700 you have a great battery, much better than 2x18650.
If you prefer 2x18650 you just need an adapter

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Been away for a bit, back and rdy to spam this topic again ;)

Here is a shot of three Revolves. Beta Gen1 on top, gen1 in the middle, beta gen2 on the bottom.
57189027-27-A9-4846-9-CB5-8-F6-F11450-AD0.jpg
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you @Brenyo !

Just cleaned and ready to try!
photostudio-1661270554379.jpg

Galactic thanks and commendations to @Brenyo for this opportunity to check out the beta of the Gen 2 Revolve! My time on it is short, but so far I am really enjoying the feature upgrades. Especially the new secondary cooling unit... Bren mentioned those will be available with the new mouthpieces for Gen 1 as well, so I think I'll need to grab em for my V1, cause its a pretty dope addition, imo.

Wow, the beta (and yalls photos) looks stunning. Like Acstorfer said, impeccable finish! Cant wait for the release!

Powerbank functionality ... Hmm ... I mean, can't really see myself draining my Sense to load my phone / earbuds. Priorities, and all that ;). I'd LOVE upgradable firmware though. Futureproof ftw. And 21700's would be super-swell aswell :D Also being able to use it while charging/plugged in, without degrading the batteries, yeah ... that's really really neat stuff <3 Loving it.

All of these will have to be changed with the redesign, but we didn't set a PCB design in stone yet so that's not an issue.

I'd like to double the power output with the new batteries to around 120W so any new, more bulkier caps could be heated quicker potentially.
With the metal shell it will need very good airflow to keep it cool tho.

... 120W ?!?!?! That's a lot of energy! At 70W, my DV clicks at around 7-8 secs, and I already consider that really fast. I'm guessing you want your DV cap to click faster than the Ferrari F1 team does a pitstop ;)?

Here's a closer look at the Gen II beta, for anybody who is curious. Enjoy!

Thanks for this video, like, alot. Really nice job on comparing the two while zoomed in on your camera. Again, thanks, really valueable!

Finn2

I mean, can't really see myself draining my Sense to load my phone / earbuds.
Yeah I have thought more on this and I would have to agree, if I am going somewhere where I believe I will need a power bank, I would just bring extra 21700 cells and a 21700-usb adapter. My phone dies every 3h so range anxiety is a thing lol.

I am so excited for the sense lol

sukhda

We seem to be on time with the stems but the wood sleeve and glass might be a bit late and I'll have to wait for those as well. I think the early orders could be shipped by the end of September.

A few more beta color samples (just some of them will be available)
Any word on whether the Gen 2 Revolve release still has an ETA of some time this month? I haven't bought a vape accessory in at least 3 days and I'm getting antsy...😀

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Any word on whether the Gen 2 Revolve release still has an ETA of some time this month? I haven't bought a vape accessory in at least 3 days and I'm getting antsy...😀
Not this month unfortunately, but they’re almost ready - I expect the pre-order to start in about 4-5 weeks.

The wood sleeves will need an extra month or so.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Is the price for the Gen2 gonna be the same as the Gen1?
It’s going to be more expensive now unfortunately. Pre-orders will come with direct tube and glass like before.

3 finish of the raw Ti - £129: Brushed, Polished, Mirror Polished

3 PVD colors - £139: Yellow / Pink Rainbow, Purple / Blue Rainbow, Midnight Blue

1 DLC color - £149: Diamond Black

chary-ka

I expect the pre-order to start in about 4-5 weeks.

The wood sleeves will need an extra month or so.
If the wood sleeves are not available when the pre-order on Gen2 goes live, will we be able to pre-order the wood sleeves also so it is all just one big pre-order.

chary-ka,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
If the wood sleeves are not available when the pre-order on Gen2 goes live, will we be able to pre-order the wood sleeves also so it is all just one big pre-order.
I won't have pictures of the available woods by then and I would like to make sure first that they work as expected before accepting payments.
It will have some discount initially to cover the separate shipping cost.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It’s going to be more expensive now unfortunately. Pre-orders will come with direct tube and glass like before.

3 PVD colors - £139: Yellow / Pink Rainbow, Purple / Blue Rainbow, Midnight Blue

Just trying to decide how much $ I need to put aside... ;)

OGablogian

AKA Probeer

Sweet!

The polished version will be the same finish as the gen1? And the mirror polish will be the same finish as all them fancy gen2betas we've seen posted?

Think I'm gonna opt for the polished ti then. Mirror finish is neat, but I know myself well enough to know that I'd be more bothered by any scratches that will eventually happen through daily use, when they're visible on a mirror polish.

Top Bottom