• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Excited

I have 2 standard ti tips and 2 omni tips, I'm thinking of grabbing a vong tip never tried, any comments on it?
I like the 21 Vong. It is what I have usually been carrying lately. The new tip is good looking and performs well. It seems like it may have a little more mass but I haven't put it on the scale. It seems to mate well with the airflow regulator on the Vong. It is the only tip I use with a captive cap and it hasn't been a problem for me tho I haven't liked it much on other tips. I was leaning towards an Omni tip on the Resolve mostly because it looks nice in the pics and I don't have one yet, but there is nothing more annoying than a tip that falls off so I may skip it at this time. The one thing I am not yet sure about on the new tips is the reduction of orings which makes that connection a little less firm, and since I only have one I can't really do a fair comparison.

cybrguy,
Reactions: endof3d

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Sitting here telling myself I don't need a revolve stem because I have a MVS ....

I don't need it... I don't need it...
Bikini Bottom Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Yeah you do. Who are you kidding? Not us...

Brenyo

Manufacturer
What will be available for pre order on launch day?
Mostly these:
- Revolve in 3 colors + Direct airflow tube, Glass body (The wood body will likely be ready in April)
- Reload in 3 colors (green is the 3rd color) + Small container, Magnetic keyring holder

We'll have a bundle deal for all the above.

By the looks of things we'll ship out the pre-orders a few weeks before the normal release, which should be sometime between mid-end of Jan.

FROMTHE6IX

Mostly these:
- Revolve in 3 colors + Direct airflow tube, Glass body (The wood body will likely be ready in April)
- Reload in 3 colors (green is the 3rd color) + Small container, Magnetic keyring holder

We'll have a bundle deal for all the above.

By the looks of things we'll ship out the pre-orders a few weeks before the normal release, which should be sometime between mid-end of Jan.
Awesome ty!

FROMTHE6IX,

FROMTHE6IX

So far yes, but still waiting for the production samples to confirm that everything works as we planned.
The more important thing is to finish the production in time, even if we postpone the pre-order to next week the shipping should not be delayed because of it.
Awesome can't wait

FROMTHE6IX,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Will there be other anodized colors eventually? Or just the 3 launch colors
They're not anodized, it's the same PVD finish what the colored Dynavaps have. :) It's very likely that we'll have more colors available later on.

Brenyo,
Reactions: Planck

Lipax

cant wait to order the revolve. will there be additional mesh to order? ill for sure loose those :D

Lipax,
Reactions: Brenyo

FROMTHE6IX

Will you let us know here ahead of time when it opens for pre orders, or do we just keep checking the emails and website?

FROMTHE6IX,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Will you let us know here ahead of time when it opens for pre orders, or do we just keep checking the emails and website?
I expect Tuesday or Wednesday, we'll send out the email when we open. There is no rush, there will be enough of them I'm sure for the preorder :)
The first samples are looking good so far, we can check them more thoroughly tomorrow. There should be no more delay, only a few things left to iron out on the website now.

Top Bottom