Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

herb_NDK

Should I have gotten my newsletter email yet? I keep looking....I don't want to miss out!

herb_NDK,

Mowjo

@herb_NDK

I have not gotten one and signed up around 10am. Going to refresh around noon EST as that seems to be the time zone conversion.

Mowjo,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
We are now open for pre-orders!

For the past year MAD Heaters have been working tirelessly designing, refining and perfecting our three initial products, the Sense induction heater, the Revolve stem and our travel buddy for Dynavap, the Reload. We are extremely proud to announce that the Sense is well on the way, but our two other products, the Revolve and the Reload, are NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER.

This all started with the goal of providing users with the most advanced Induction Heater on the market and the company has just grown from there. We were hoping to be able to release all of our products in one drop, but we know how eager you all are (because we're right there with you) and so we've decided to stagger our releases, starting with the Revolve and the Reload. The Sense is still in development, but we hope to have a release date for you soon. It's going to be awesome.

We know there's been a wait for the launch of our products and for that we can only say, we're sorry, but we at MAD Heaters really care about providing you with the finest vaping experience you can find. We refuse to rush at the risk of compromise. We've kept up frequent communication with a group of our beta testers throughout the design process and we've listened to their concerns and suggestions. We are immensely proud of the products we're about to launch and truly believe they're worth the wait. We know you'll agree.

madheaters.co.uk

Chickajackeen

Pretty confused by the options and trying to order as quick as possible. The main bundle has both glass and titanium tubes?
What do I buy to get the matte titanium and an extra glass tube?
And is thr separate mouthpiece different than what's included?

Chickajackeen,

jabba

I got the email and watched the accompanying video. I am very impressed thus far. So much so that it is tempting to make pre-order purchase. After running through a checkout, shipping to US etc. etc....I think that I will wait to see if the reality of these units match the production quality of the marketing materials. I am hopeful....and patient. Good luck with the launch MAD Heaters...this looks like it could get BIG.

LordVaper

So we’re getting the glass tube, the direct airflow tube and the drc airlfow tube with the bundle?

LordVaper,

marduk

daydreamer
This is from a Reload beta tester's post in September. Is the cap not centered due to the magnet? Or does it normally sit centered and is being held by the side edges in this pic?

reload-04-jpg.12950

marduk,
  • Love
Reactions: TommyDee

darklyte

One last question, just before I was about to pull the trigger I see on the product description that it fits 10mm, how does it handle with 14mm water pieces.

darklyte,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
This is from a Reload beta tester's post in September. Is the cap not centered due to the magnet? Or does it normally sit centered and is being held by the side edges in this pic?
Yes, it's due to the magnet. If you place the cap closer to the centre it will stay there, but will not move back to the centred position after de-capping.

LordVaper

I think it is off center to grab the crimp on the cap for a stronger grab than the magnet.

That video looks great BTW. $17 shipping to the US hurts a little but WTF, gotta have this...
Amazon Prime ruined shipping. I cringe every time I have to pay for shipping. 🤣

Yes, it's due to the magnet. If you place the cap closer to the centre it will stay there, but will not move back to the centred position after d

LordVaper,
Reactions: cybrguy

Brenyo

Manufacturer
One last question, just before I was about to pull the trigger I see on the product description that it fits 10mm, how does it handle with 14mm water pieces.
You can use 1x1.5mm CS o-ring or 1x1.5mm + 1x2mm for the best fit above and below the symbols. It's not the nicest solution but works 🙂

I've just realised not even half of the emails went out yet. Please wait with your order, as there is a code in there!

RRBUNDLE10 gives 10% off if you purchase both bundles.

Top Bottom