Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo nice! What are the differences from the previews version?

There are many smaller changes which I won't list but the main ones are:

- New mouthpiece spin/stop solution which is much easier to use
- Thicker body and larger fins to help with the heat on the body
- Redesigned DRC mouthpiece tube
- New reverse airflow feature - this will be an optional extra part that can be replaced, adds another 2 airflow options (5 in total)
- Airport is easier to locate with that extra cut around it what's visible on the renders
- New mesh mount system which is easier to use and works with every body option, not just the Ti. (Any custom wood body as well which is made for the revolve)

FROMTHE6IX

Question, the final renders of the revolve, will it be polished stem for raw titanium like the one omni or matte similar to the omni 21

FROMTHE6IX,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
When it launches will it launch at retailers in Canada on the first day?
someone has a itchy trigger finger :lol: all the cool kids are waiting for the bundle to land:cool: are you still planing on releasing a stem, jar, heater combo @Brenyo

Bad Dog,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
When it launches will it launch at retailers in Canada on the first day?
I can't promise anything regarding retailers as it will be mainly up to them. We will ship them out to retailers at the same time as the pre-orders to the customers due to the delays we're having.

someone has a itchy trigger finger :lol: all the cool kids are waiting for the bundle to land:cool: are you still planing on releasing a stem, jar, heater combo @Brenyo
Yes ofc, thats still planned for sure :) However the heater will come at a later date.

Oakwood

Any news on any releases?
And will you ship to austria?
Im exited for the revolve and want to get it over a simrell but im not sure If it will even release this year.

Also interested in the IH.. the stem looks really unique tho.

Oakwood,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Any news on any releases?
And will you ship to austria?
Im exited for the revolve and want to get it over a simrell but im not sure If it will even release this year.

Also interested in the IH.. the stem looks really unique tho.

The current estimate is that we can ship out most of the pre-orders before the new year.
There could be extra delays with the shipping or customs around Christmas time so this might push it a little further to very early January.

Yes, we will ship to Austria. :)

The website will go live around the 1st of December when we launch the pre-order.

Oakwood

The current estimate is that we can ship out most of the pre-orders before the new year.
There could be extra delays with the shipping or customs around Christmas time so this might push it a little further to very early January.

Yes, we will ship to Austria. :)

The website will go live around the 1st of December when we launch the pre-order.
Thank you for the quick reply! Looking forward to the website and I hope to get it before christmas.. that would be a nice gift :)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, it's gonna miss my birthday, but I could deal with Xmas. And if the site does open up on 12/1 I might even have some money left...

Later: You guys who are testing the resolve, or @Brenyo for that matter, do you feel like is there any tip partiularly suited to the Resolve? I was thinking about getting a 21 Omni tip cause I haven't tried one but I know I like the 21 Vong tip I have so I may get another of them. And then I need to decide captive or not. Decisions decisions... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
cybrguy,

FROMTHE6IX

Excited

Well, it's gonna miss my birthday, but I could deal with Xmas. And if the site does open up on 12/1 I might even have some money left...

Later: You guys who are testing the resolve, or @Brenyo for that matter, do you feel like is there any tip partiularly suited to the Resolve? I was thinking about getting a 21 Omni tip cause I haven't tried one but I know I like the 21 Vong tip I have so I may get another of them. And then I need to decide captive or not. Decisions decisions... :rolleyes:
I have 2 standard ti tips and 2 omni tips, I'm thinking of grabbing a vong tip never tried, any comments on it?

FROMTHE6IX,

Brenyo

Manufacturer

Any tip will work fine on the Ti body, looks-wise I prefer the 20 Ti tips or the 21 SS with it.

The new Omni tips (at least the ones I have) are smaller than the rest in diameter by 0.05mm which could be an issue with the glass body when it's hot, the tip can slide out when you try to use the decapper. I'm not sure if the newest ones are the same unfortunately, so this might not be an issue anymore.
The glass tube production tolerance is too high for this stem so we have to measure and select each one after they're cut to length. If you get a glass on the wider end of the spectrum then these Omni tips could slide out. Unfortunately shrinking the tolerance even further would make more waste than good ones...
Vong tips are fine generally, they are normal diameter.

In summary:
Ti Body: Any tip
Glass body: Any tip apart from the new Omni (You still have a good chance that it will work just fine, but I can't guarantee it)
Wood body (this will come in Q1/22) : Any tip

Last edited:
Top Bottom