Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

havewill1

I fucked up and forgot to add extra screens, super confused on if we get both air flow tubes or just one

havewill1,

darklyte

You can use 1x1.5mm CS o-ring or 1x1.5mm + 1x2mm for the best fit above and below the symbols. It's not the nicest solution but works 🙂

I've just realised not even half of the emails went out yet. Please wait with your order, as there is a code in there!

RRBUNDLE10 gives 10% off if you purchase both bundles.
mad lad with that bundle code
cheers! :cool:

darklyte,

Stab City

You can use 1x1.5mm CS o-ring or 1x1.5mm + 1x2mm for the best fit above and below the symbols. It's not the nicest solution but works 🙂

I've just realised not even half of the emails went out yet. Please wait with your order, as there is a code in there!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@Brenyo Very exciting, congratulations!

I love my black beta stem so much I’m grabbing a titanium Revolve with with an extra glass stem and a silver Reload. The shiny goes so well with my NewVape gear. Im pretty pumped to get myhands on the Reload.

Stab City

Just put in an order for both bundles but forgot to add the o-ring set & extra mesh filters. Any chance I can add them? Let me know, cheers

Total newb here alright :wave:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I just added the screens. Is the oring set really necessary? I guess I am asking the beta testers...

cybrguy,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Reside in small remote village in Canada. Canada Post is our only access to parcels from the out side world. A few couriers will pass off to CP for delivery, but most won't.

Question 1: What shipping options can you offer to this long patient Canuck?

Great product worth waiting a little longer for if it will be available from a Canadian online shop.

Question 2: Does MH plan on distributing through online retailers in the near future?

Thanks and congrats on a great product!!

endof3d,

darklyte

It comes with 6 extra o-rings (a set of black and green +1-1 additional) and 5 mesh filters. Just updated the product page to include these infos.
oh well I guess im extra stocked now with 2 other sets of o-rings and the extra mesh
Reside in small remote village in Canada. Canada Post is our only access to parcels from the out side world. A few couriers will pass off to CP for delivery, but most won't.

Question 1: What shipping options can you offer to this long patient Canuck?

Great product worth waiting a little longer for if it will be available from a Canadian online shop.

Question 2: Does MH plan on distributing through online retailers in the near future?

Thanks and congrats on a great product!!
I don't have all those answers but there is some info about shipping options on their page here : https://madheaters.co.uk/51477545126/policies/shipping-policy.html?locale=en

I'm also in Canada and put in an order.

darklyte,
Reactions: endof3d

FROMTHE6IX

Aww man I already ordered as spon as it opened up.and not I find a discount code so sad :(

FROMTHE6IX,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Top Bottom