Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

stonedmallone

Bored Work Day GIF by juliaveldmanc

Me waiting for my shipping confirmation

Oakwood

Hi @Brenyo glad that the shipping is on the way now.

Im just wondering if it is normal that I got a tracking number for royal mail even though I payed extra for UPS Standard? Will UPS take over once it enters europe?

Looking forward to the device!

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Hi @Brenyo glad that the shipping is on the way now.

Im just wondering if it is normal that I got a tracking number for royal mail even though I payed extra for UPS Standard? Will UPS take over once it enters europe?

Looking forward to the device!
There were a few orders which was below €150 and in that case we can’t ship it with UPS because they need an IOSS number in order to be shipped (Which should not be necessary in theory) .
Unfortunately we didn’t know this in time so we don’t have UPS option anymore. I thought we got in touch with everyone who’s affected but it looks like we might have missed you, I’m sorry.
Our only other option was Royal Mail :(
You should receive some extra gift for the cost difference.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
After some kids laughed at me for this question maybe you @Brenyo or some other grownup could take the time to answer it.
If not I have to find out myself I guess.
Hi. Im sorry I missed this. My beta unit does not fit a standard Simrell Intercooler. I also tried some of my Rogue Wax Works and no luck. I even tried the very skinny Omni Cooling Unit from him. Im honestly finding the screen method very similar in performance. Im not sure the screen and the current Intercooler design would fit together and it would probably just equate to increased maintenance. So maybe you would have to pick one or the other. At the end of the day I feel these things are more filters than cooling units. I’m sure if there is a market for it we’ll have one soon.

Squidge

Butane powered
My Reload is out for delivery! :dog:

Only another 5 ½ hours to wait (going by usual time of delivery)...

Squidge,
Reactions: N0BI

N0BI

Title Error
Hi. Im sorry I missed this. My beta unit does not fit a standard Simrell Intercooler. I also tried some of my Rogue Wax Works and no luck. I even tried the very skinny Omni Cooling Unit from him. Im honestly finding the screen method very similar in performance. Im not sure the screen and the current Intercooler design would fit together and it would probably just equate to increased maintenance. So maybe you would have to pick one or the other. At the end of the day I feel these things are more filters than cooling units. I’m sure if there is a market for it we’ll have one soon.
Yeah I see it more as a filter as well. The Intercooler pretty much made shure no reclaim would ever reach my mouth and I really appreciate that.
Hopefully the Revolve's screen does a equally good job cause I rip real hard sometimes. 🪄

Edit: thanks for sharing your experiences!

The eagle has landed! Great packaging and a free mad mag to boot :) Does anyone know how the spinning mouthpiece lock works on the revolve? This thing has so many parts it needs an instruction manual lol.
IMG_0485.jpg

edit; there is a detailed manual with instructions on the product page that i missed :)

Last edited:

KoopiKochie

Placed my order on the 29th of Dec, just received a shipping confirmation email. Very excited.

I'm in Canada so might be another week or 2 before I get my hands on it. :(

KoopiKochie,
Reactions: Whisper

LovesColdCatEars

Placed my order on the 29th of Dec, just received a shipping confirmation email. Very excited.

I'm in Canada so might be another week or 2 before I get my hands on it. :(
That means they're not following the orders in the order they were received, I ordered on December 8th and nothing so far :(

LovesColdCatEars,
Reactions: LordVaper

Steamer

There's a certain topic that's been avoided lately... Any progress on the Sense?

Nothing wrong with giving priority to the product that's being released as we speak, but the occasional update and some real life pictures are long overdue.

But congrats on the new products so far, they certainly look great! Looking forward to the first reviews :)

nyhokie

That means they're not following the orders in the order they were received, I ordered on December 8th and nothing so far :(
Yep, me too. Ordered on Dec. 8th right before the payment system went down. Ti Revolve + black Reload bundles. In the USA. Hopefully it ships soon 🤞

nyhokie,

LordVaper

Yeah, I’m with you. I ordered minutes after the preorder started on 12/7. Rainbow revolve and silver reload originally. When I saw the silver was going to hold up the order I switched to black. Now it seems those are in short supply as well. 😩

LordVaper,

Hok.woo

I ordered mine Dec 7th at around 12:58 pm. Raw Titanium and black reload bundle. Looking forward to it, I paid a little more for faster shipping but I forgot who the shipper was.

Hok.woo,

Squidge

Butane powered
I ordered mine Dec 7th at around 12:58 pm. Raw Titanium and black reload bundle. Looking forward to it, I paid a little more for faster shipping but I forgot who the shipper was.
Doesn't it say on your order confirmation email from Mad Heaters?

Squidge,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
shipping is Royal Mail, which is just regular first class mail.

edit: the ups option fell through so if you payed extra for that you will get a bonus gift I think

Bad Dog,

Squidge

Butane powered
shipping is Royal Mail, which is just regular first class mail
Ok, thanks. Mine said Royal Mail tracked and signed for
I had no idea the Brits called screens gauzes. What do they call gauze? :rolleyes:
We call that gauze, too.
I’ll get back to the questions within a few days, sorry! Here is the first review from CannaCareGB

Good video. I finally understand how the Revolve actually works.

Hok.woo

Doesn't it say on your order confirmation email from Mad Heaters?
No it doesn't I was one that got it through Shopify when he had it running through them. My order info on website also doesn't specify. I am in the US, so not sure what the 29 dollar option was.

Hok.woo,
Top Bottom