Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Hagbard

Things like cooling properties, finish, color, etc. are what set this apart
and it still will. Cooling properties are massive. i've never experienced that much options in a stem. finish and color is superb so we are "just" talking about matte or polished, right?

just voicing my opinion on design
and thats the case.. JUST the design. and thats up to the manufacturer and you still have the choice if you want 1 of 3 (!) options...

you still have all the rights to claim all your worries but maybe wait til there is a final product in hands to decide wether you like it or not.
furthermore this is definitely NOT another M.

and it still will. Cooling properties are massive. i've never experienced that much options in a stem. finish and color is superb so we are "just" talking about matte or polished, right?

and thats the case.. JUST the design. and thats up to the manufacturer and you still have the choice if you want 1 of 3 (!) options...

you still have all the rights to claim all your worries but maybe wait til there is a final product in hands to decide wether you like it or not.
furthermore this is definitely NOT another M.
I just don’t understand why you have the right to say everyone should listen to you because you’ve decided that color/design/finish don’t matter. I did not say this is the same as an M, I said the extra qualities are just additional benefits. When it comes down to it, whether it’s super cool vapor or hotter (from an M), it’s the same result. So all of these things we’re discussing are features up for debate. I said I like matte more than shiny (which is what was advertised when I ordered), but you’re saying I’m wrong because of completely different things (it’s cooler vapor and I can pick other non-silver colors). I get the impression that you’re set on this design so you don’t want anyone else to say anything against it, and that’s fine - it’s your opinion. I think you should keep an open mind about others’ opinions, and that’s my opinion. I’m not saying you’re wrong or right, just opinions, man. No reason to get worked up about a final product you don’t have and a guy you’ve never met (Brenyo).

Hagbard

why you have the right to say everyone should listen to you
i never said that

you’re saying I’m wrong
i never said that

so you don’t want anyone else to say anything against it
i never said that

No reason to get worked up about a final product you don’t have and a guy you’ve never met (Brenyo)
i never did that

it's okay. let's keep it like that. i am happy with silver.

i never said that

i never said that

i never said that

i never did that

i never said that

i never said that

i never said that

i never did that

Sorry, I was reading into your statements: “so typical that all people do is complaining (sic),” “finish is not really what’s most important,” “replies to every … stupid question,” “Brenyo is a supersolid dude,” “just wait. be happy. enjoy the product. it will be worth it. trust me.”

I really never planned on arguing. My only point is that everything you said is just your opinion. Whether someone values cooling properties, color, finish, o-rings, whatever, that’s what’s important to them. I could buy a car that has zero emissions, but hey, maybe I want a green car that goes fast. Maybe I want great gas mileage. Maybe I want it to have a certain look. But I don’t put down a payment, have the dealer give me a different finish, then have another guy on the lot say, “hey, quit whining - it still drives the same.” I really value your opinions (and everyone else), it just annoys me when people say their concerns aren’t the most important. You don’t know me or what I value. But I hope we can all continue to have civil discussions, that’s what this place is for.

jabba

I can't wait for my 3 colored stems ti,black,rossium, and my black reload and my future black sense induction heater and that's a wrap of vas hopefully loool
Ha ha ha ha ha. Like there IS a wrap for VAS. :lol:

If you order a few more things while you wait for the thing that you ordered....then the wait for your thing seems shorter.

Sincerely,

Human

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They’re here, we’ll start shipping tomorrow! :rockon:
Exciting. How long do you intend to run the sale? I know someone who intended to wait until your stock arrived before ordering. That is assuming you have more stock than preorders...

cybrguy,

xChapita

@Brenyo
Great, any video to upload?
In passing I make the query: can the RevolvE be used with a tip and cap of the Vestratto Anvil? Just to know! LOL

xChapita,

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
@Brenyo
Great, any video to upload?
In passing I make the query: can the RevolvE be used with a tip and cap of the Vestratto Anvil? Just to know! LOL
I also asked this and, according to the measurements provided by Vestratto to Brenyo, it can.

EDIT: Sorry I was getting confused with the Reload, which should work as a decapper for the Anvil herb chamber

chlorophyll_man,
Reactions: xChapita

Hagbard

They’re here, we’ll start shipping tomorrow! :rockon:
So Excited Reaction GIF

Top Bottom