• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

xChapita

I saw these images on reddit and thought: why not?
I got it from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Dynavap/comments/rxsgqh
1q7jxavfl5a81.jpg

xChapita,

marduk

daydreamer
I don’t have an Anvil yet, but I don’t think it could work… does it have any sort of compatibilty with 8mm ID stems?
I have an Anvil and Dynavaps. There's no compatibility due to the sizing and integration of the bowl/screen with the airflow control and condenser. But there's room for an alternate design of the back end parts to incorporate a spiral cooling system. So you could definitely work your spiral magic if you decide it's worth it. Vestratto is making some changes for the next run but they are minor from what he's said so far -- adding a Simrell style intercooler, and shortening the condenser length.

@Brenyo speaking of spirals on other vaporizers, is there any chance of developing a spiral mouthpiece for the Grasshopper IO? The market's nowhere as big as the Dynavap market, but it's there, and might be worth it depending on your costs.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
total bs! look at the hydra vong specifically, look at that recessed notch in the wood and where the anvil meets it , there is a big hole! they are just balanced on top of the anvil not connected

Texus

Me thinks this photo taker is merely 'placing' the Anvil bowl at the stems of his many dynavaps and causing potheads everywhere to go into a frenzy. These pieces are reported to not fit natively.
But if someone made an adapter...

Though the greater heat involved with the Anvil would pose some design/compatibility challenges.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
But if someone made an adapter...

Though the greater heat involved with the Anvil would pose some design/compatibility challenges.

TBH, to me, it would feel like a very bad recreation of beauty and the beast to put an anvil tip on a revolve stem. On the one hand, a beautiful and elegant modern looking titanium stem, on the other hand something that resembles a diy machine gun from the 60's. A very bad cosplay of a lightsaber. Like putting a homemade silencer made from a paintcan, on a shiny new walter ppk. Like bad graffiti on a Van Gogh. Like an aftermarket bodykit on a aston martin. Like Anne Robinson's head on Rachel Riley's body. I'd feel ashamed to let anybody see me take a hit. If I'd want super-effective cooling for an anvil, any piece of tubing of 10-12cm lenght wrapped in chickenwire (for added aesthetics) would do.

(I'm ofcourse exaggerating, great product yadayada. Just not a fan, mainly cause of the bulky-ness and the looks).

Most of the orders should be on the way this week . We have a limited amount of black (most of the orders will have them now) and no brushed silver reloads, those orders will go out about a week later.

Good luck and have fun the coming days. I hope all your hard work will pay off in satisfaction (and money) from a lot of very happy customers.

Last edited:

Chickajackeen

TBH, to me, it would feel like a very bad recreation of beauty and the beast to put an anvil tip on a revolve stem. On the one hand, a beautiful and elegant modern looking titanium stem, on the other hand something that resembles a diy machine gun from the 60's. A very bad cosplay of a lightsaber. Like putting a homemade silencer made from a paintcan, on a shiny new walter ppk. Like bad graffiti on a Van Gogh. Like an aftermarket bodykit on a aston martin. Like Anne Robinson's head on Rachel Riley's body. I'd feel ashamed to let anybody see me take a hit. If I'd want super-effective cooling for an anvil, any piece of tubing of 10-12cm lenght wrapped in chickenwire (for added aesthetics) would do.

(I'm ofcourse exaggerating, great product yadayada. Just not a fan, mainly cause of the bulky-ness and the looks).

Good luck and have fun the coming days. I hope all your hard work will pay off in satisfaction (and money) from a lot of very happy customers.

Argh. Formatting issues.

@Brenyo Do you mean they should be shipping to us this week or to you from manufacturer? SHOULD HAVE READ MORE THOROUGHLY. Glad they are going out!

Really hoping for Sense news as my IH is acting up and dont want to buy one in the interim...

Last edited:
Chickajackeen,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
After some kids laughed at me for this question maybe you @Brenyo or some other grownup could take the time to answer it.
If not I have to find out myself I guess.
The shorty should fit, but I don't have one of those unfortunately so can't confirm for sure

Brenyo,

Pepeluis33

I know you were joking, but if this thing works as expected (looking forward to try the draw restriction feature) I would like to be able to use it in any vape: Dynavap, Anvil, Mighty, XMAX... no matter how ugly it looks.

Last edited:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
I know you were joking, but if this thing works as expected (looking forward to try the draw restriction feature) I would like to be able to use it in any vape: Dynavap, Anvil, Mighty... no matter how ugly it looks.
Ofcourse. If I had an anvil, I'd want a adapter asap. Or even better, a wooden body that fits the revolve intercooler / helix + mouthpiece and can connect to an anvil. Ideally, one where a dynavap tip fits inside the wooden stem, and an anvil tip fits over the outer diameter of the same wooden stem. @Brenyo

Still dislike the anvil look though.

Personally, I'm pretty excited about the perforated cap. Atm at any dynavap, the airintake between cap and tip seems to be the bottleneck in draw resistance. Would be awesome if that bottleneck got solved with a perforated cap, so the revolve can fully control how much air gets sucked in.

Last edited:

jabba

Personally, I'm pretty excited about the perforated cap. Atm at any dynavap, the airintake between cap and tip seems to be the bottleneck in draw resistance.
This seems to be a common theme among many. I don't foresee that a perforated cap will alleviate this issue for most....but it would be nice to be wrong about this. The perforated cap seems more like a marketing gimmick to me at this point. Luckily I am one of those that doesn't take issue with the varying degrees of draw resistance among the stems that I use and have kept around. Although I often do run Omnis wide open, I do still often find myself closing down the air flow just a touch.
Look at the bright side....at least with dynavaps you have a 'range' of air-flow(s) from which to select (by a number of methods) unlike some other tools which are not adjustable whatsoever. At the end of the day and with any tool that you choose....you have a tube crammed with foliage....and therefore some degree of resistance is necessary. Some tips, caps, and/or stems just do not behave well in combination.

Top Bottom