Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Sbeps92

What a hypeee..
@Brenyo it could be possibile have a quick picture of proposed black reload with green mini pot? I think that seeing it could help people to evaluate it better(me included)
I'm also start thinking could be a nice honor to have a pretty rare assembled bicolor reload from the preorders :)

Brenyo

Manufacturer
What a hypeee..
@Brenyo it could be possibile have a quick picture of proposed black reload with green mini pot? I think that seeing it could help people to evaluate it better(me included)
I'm also start thinking could be a nice honor to have a pretty rare assembled bicolor reload from the preorders :)
Sure 🙂

N0BI

Title Error
Please kill it and put it out of its misery!

edit; just joking but the different kinds of green in the pot and the O-ring would drive me crazy in minutes. :freak:

N0BI,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Boom.
Arrived in France. And customs decided this was such an essential item they waived it through with no duties applied.

There are a few things I wish I had invented. Cause they work. Paper clip. Zip lock bags. Velcro. Revolve.

IMG-20220125-132650.jpg

Thanks @Brenyo , particularly helping me with my colour dilemma. Chuffed to bits. Very generous.

And the reload is a frigging work of art. Genius.

Now where is the sense. If it's half as good as your revolve then its going to be great.

Edit. I'm using a 2020 phantom tip and cap which are an almost match. Better than the 2019 shadow.
The 2019 rosium is a lovely match imo. I have a very pink cap so it seems to graduate nicely.

Last edited:

Weedaholic

No rhyme or reason. Took delivery of a 30 £ item last month and was charged 29 euros in duty!
Yeah the duty charges are crazy.. I didn't even get it yet,just a letter threw the door with a bill for 86 euro to be paid.
Mine does not even bother to leave the UK and just sits there since Jan. 21

edit; Date
That's odd alright..should be shipped soon i would say.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Shall we create a shipping thread?

My Revolve and Reload sat in LANGLEY HWDC for about 3 days but arrived in the US last night. USPS says Friday, but it may be sooner... :nod:

cybrguy,

Weedaholic

Shall we create a shipping thread?
Probably a good idea to start one...i was just replying to @Chicken No Name about the duties because he didn't have to pay any.
Just to be clear, i bought the triple pack and a reload as a present for someone.. so the 86 euro was not too bad for what i got.
i just mentioned it so other people would have a idea of what the extra charge would be if they got the same bundle.

Anyway back on track..should be here in the morning so someone will be happy.

Weedaholic,
Reactions: cybrguy

DocNicksche

Hi guys!

I'm new to the forum ✌️
... Followed the whole thread from the beginning and I have to say I'm absolutely intrigued about the sense. I think that's exactly what I was looking for in an IH... And some more 😉
I came to know about mad heaters via an older "don't worry vape happy" review (I think it was about the beta version) and was instantly hooked!
Pre-ordered a polished titanium revolve bundle and the emerald green reload bundle! Totally stoked! They should arrive tomorrow!
Saw both of the recent reviews and now I'm even more excited to finally have them in my hands 😁

FROMTHE6IX

Shouldn't take much longer than a week by the looks of it. US parcels started arriving in about 4-5 days which is amazing considering it's just normal post.
Haha I know, but then again stuff comming from UK to US then to Canada, those customs take forever and probably tax like crazy haha

But all worth it for the revolve and reload

FROMTHE6IX,
Reactions: Brenyo

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@Brenyo You sure are getting lots of love from the reviewers. Congratulations, and I can't wait... :tup:
It's totally warranted.
I'm blown away. The quality of build and the cooling of the vapour is top notch.
It's amazing how the fins become warm and this is reflected in the low temp vape you draw. The design just works.
I hope you have lots of success with this @Brenyo . Totally deserved.

Hawaii Johnny

A dolphin
Shouldn't take much longer than a week by the looks of it. US parcels started arriving in about 4-5 days which is amazing considering it's just normal post.

Five days for my Reload to arrive in the USA from shipment. Everyone is talking about the stems, but this Reload is SOMETHING SPECIAL! :brow: This is quite an amazingly functional storage tool that I predict will make its way nicely into my daily medical carry.
Bravo @Brenyo 💐

Top Bottom