Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Hopefully, @Brenyo will be able to answer that question on Monday when he's back at work.
We’re preparing the UPS shipments now which didn’t have to go with RM (there were only a few), they should go out on Monday. Most of the early orders until ~1350 should be on the way by then if it’s not waiting for a black or silver reload. We have blacks with green mini pots, just missing the small black pots atm. Some of the orders that are still waiting will still get black Reloads, but we’re short by a few.

LovesColdCatEars

We’re preparing the UPS shipments now which didn’t have to go with RM (there were only a few), they should go out on Monday. Most of the early orders until ~1350 should be on the way by then if it’s not waiting for a black or silver reload. We have blacks with green mini pots, just missing the small black pots atm. Some of the orders that are still waiting will still get black Reloads, but we’re short by a few.
Any way to know if my order reached the threshold for the UPS shipping in my purchase? I'd be willing to add to my order to make sure it does :)

Edit: Already received an answer and I've added to my order, great company :)

Last edited:
LovesColdCatEars,
  • Love
Reactions: Brenyo

darklyte

Is there any way to find out if our orders are being held for a waiting part or something. I ordered Dec 7th to Canada and haven't received any emails related to my order status or shipping information.

Just want to manage my expectations.

I am seeing people already have them in their hands, so I went back to the website but there wasn't any updated info from when the purchase was made on the 7th.

Appreciate the help

FROMTHE6IX

Is there any way to find out if our orders are being held for a waiting part or something. I ordered Dec 7th to Canada and haven't received any emails related to my order status or shipping information.

I am seeing people already have them in their hands, so I went back to the website but there wasn't any updated info from when the purchase was made on the 7th.

Appreciate the help
I'm from Toronto canada too, I think it's gonna be a week or 2 before we receive ours

FROMTHE6IX,
Reactions: darklyte

Brenyo

Manufacturer

Appreciate the help
Please send me your order no in email or PM and I’ll double check!

- If your order is with UPS shipping, order number below 1150 and has a black reload then it will be shipped on Monday.
- If the number is above 1150 , has a black or silver Reload and it’s UPS we likely won’t be able to ship it on Monday, please get in touch for options.
- If it has a silver Reload with any order number, please get in touch for options.
- If none of the above then it should be shipped on Monday.

stonedmallone

Black reload with green mini pot or full green are the other options now
Ahh I see! I'm sure some will probably jump at that since all the colors are beautiful. I did order a black one and I don't really mind waiting. How much longer do you expect the ones with the black Reloads to ship?

stonedmallone,
Reactions: jabba

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Ahh I see! I'm sure some will probably jump at that since all the colors are beautiful. I did order a black one and I don't really mind waiting. How much longer do you expect the ones with the black Reloads to ship?
At least another week :(

Brenyo,

darklyte

Please send me your order no in email or PM and I’ll double check!

- If your order is with UPS shipping, order number below 1150 and has a black reload then it will be shipped on Monday.
- If the number is above 1150 , has a black or silver Reload and it’s UPS we likely won’t be able to ship it on Monday, please get in touch for options.
- If it has a silver Reload with any order number, please get in touch for options.
- If none of the above then it should be shipped on Monday.
This was very helpful! Thank you

darklyte,
Having played with my Revolve constantly since Friday I have to say I really love it. The most stand out feature to me is the spinning mouthpiece, it's everything i've always wanted, no stinkin' x-rings and silky smooth spinning. The only real negative is that because of the "inside-out" design with the DRC tube, reclaim build up around the inside of the stem is a little more to clean and can make it difficult to adjust the keyhole/bypass airflow when the device is cold and/or my hands are sweaty with the Ti stem, but once it's set it's set.

I know it's early days Brenyo, but if this is a success for you please consider a short helix even for a limited run, all of my favourite dynavaps are shorties :luv:

IMG_0500.jpg

Last edited:

FROMTHE6IX

Having played with my Revolve constantly since Friday I have to say I really love it. The most stand out feature to me is the spinning mouthpiece, it's everything i've always wanted, no stinkin' x-rings and silky smooth spinning. The only real negative is that because of the "inside-out" design with the DRC tube, reclaim build up around the inside of the stem is a little more to clean and can make it difficult to adjust the keyhole/bypass airflow when the device is cold and/or my hands are sweaty with the Ti stem, but once it's set it's set.

I know it's early days Brenyo, but if this is a success for you please consider a short helix even for a limited run, all of my favourite dynavaps are shorties :luv:

IMG_0500.jpg
Can't figure out if the black or ti should have the glass body both look sexy

FROMTHE6IX,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I picked the ti especially since I love the glass body look.

For black, well, perhaps @Brenyo is considering a dark walnut, perhaps even a ebony option on the somewhere-in-the-near-future wooden body?
Not sure on the options yet, maybe... :rolleyes:

We'll have some no carb glass early next week if anyone is interested. I can change it in the order if it's not on the way yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom