Discontinued Lil' Bud by Vapwood

JayNLilBud

Sesh Time
Thanks @P.A.M. for the video
It’s getting too cold for the Woodshed sesh :lol:
Ur so chill And relax :tup:

:):rofl:
Your item was processed through our JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER facility on December 17, 2019 at 9:09 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

damnit i was to exited ima get a spanking
Wait for it...
Sorry for the back to back:bowdown::shrug::love:

Last edited by a moderator:

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
:):rofl:
Your item was processed through our JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER facility on December 17, 2019 at 9:09 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

damnit i was to exited ima get a spanking
Wait for it...
Sorry for the back to back:bowdown::shrug::love:

lol they won’t spank you too hard ;)

glad to hear , had my Cherry Bomb on stand by ready to send so you could celebrate xmas with us ! if you ain’t on time for xmas you should be ringing in the new year with us for sure !

thanks @Vaporooni ! nice to hear :love: i’m happy you are enjoying your Vapwood’s . vape on friend :rockon:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Okay *pot luck* people... Yesterday, I began forming coils. I got a dozen to form, and that means 24 wires to be stripped and tinned, 24 butt connectors that need to be reamed out, but I put a mean dent in the work. I should have all coils formed with one more session in the shop. That leaves nothing but assembly!!! I can't promise Christmas, but end of year looks real good.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Christmas break is over, back to assembly. I'm shooting for next week on shipping. Thanks for your patience.
Mike

Bravesst,

hit&run

You're not the only one. Also got no confirmation. Paypaled for a pot luck Lil' Bud on 13th of december and got no message since then. So guess it's usually to get no confirmation. :hmm:
Sure that Mike has not the time to confirm every order because of lots of assembling works to do. :nod:
I'll just wait and hope for a shipping confirmation soon early in January. :love:
Happy new year to all!:cool:

hit&run,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Happy New Year!

Hey All,
Pot lucks are almost done, will finish up this week and ship as soon as the order is fully assembled. If you'd like, and haven't already done so, you can email me to check on unit status. Tracking will be sent when units are shipped. I'm also waiting on a small tube order which should arrive very shortly.
vapwood420@gmail.com

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
POTLUCK UPDATE
I have 11 pot luck LB's assembled, waiting on a tube order. As soon as that arrives, it's time to ship.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Tubes arrived, 11 pot lucks and one brand new walnut unit fully assembled and finished, labels written out, time to pack up and ship. Look for tracking numbers later today.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Tracking sent to all but 2 overseas orders, which will ship tomorrow morning. This batch buffed up real nice, and I hope new owners post some pics! That's about it for pot lucks, as there are only 2 left. There will be another batch of pre-assembled LB's on the horizon in 2020. It's hard to gauge the demand, but I'd like to bang out another 25 to 50 units of Cherry and Walnut.

Coupon Code: LB2020 saves 15%

Bravesst,

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I didn't realize the potluck didn't come with a roasting tube or battery. It's 18mm and 18650 right?

Zuhdj,

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Anyone know if a milaana stem works with this vape?
milaana stem should work yes, never tried one myself but others have. if you have 18mm bong or rig attachements/adapters , they should fit too. it’s a 18mm joint.. you need a 18mm male to go in the 18mm female (the vape chamber)

wish this helps.

sucks the potluck didn’t include a mouthpiece or that you didn’t clue in, shit happens , a vape should come with a mouthpiece regardless. rather useless without one. i surely expressed that in the beginning, lol ..... seems Vapwood hasn’t come forward to help you get one either... i’ll try to source some for you.

or may i ask? any FC members here with a spare tube or stem not being used we could send to @Zuhdj ? i’ll help with the shipping

P.A.M.,

hit&run

I have some questions about the Vapwood Lil' Bud.

1. As soon as 18650 battery is inserted device is on and there is no on/off function like 3- or 5-klick on power button, right?

2. In case of 1. it is surely recommended transport the device without battery in to avoid unwanted happenings, right?

3. Does a Lil' Bud perform constant with decreasing voltage of 18650 battery? Or will it "hit less harder" with less remaining voltage?

4. Up to how much remaining voltage of the 18650 battery a Lil' Bud works as intendet? And what happens then? Will it heat still but very low by hitting the power button or is there some kind of reliable automatic switch-off?

5. Should i worry rest an empty 18650 Battery in a Lil' Bud even for a long time for any reason? Maybe because of 'parasitic drain' of the device or the likely (4.?) non existing automatic switch-off causes undervoltage in 18650 battery?

Thanks in advance for answering. :wave:

hit&run,

el sargantano

I have some questions about the Vapwood Lil' Bud.

1. As soon as 18650 battery is inserted device is on and there is no on/off function like 3- or 5-klick on power button, right?

It's right. No clicks, just the button as trigger.

2. In case of 1. it is surely recommended transport the device without battery in to avoid unwanted happenings, right?

It doesn't really matter because there's a safety tab made of plastic that interrupts the power circuit. In the other hand, if you carry the device with the battery in and it's bouncing in your pocket, the issue could be that the contact metal pins came loose. It forces these pins and the battery compartment can be wider. Not a big deal then: just bent the pins gently to fit everything as planned.

3. Does a Lil' Bud perform constant with decreasing voltage of 18650 battery? Or will it "hit less harder" with less remaining voltage?
4. Up to how much remaining voltage of the 18650 battery a Lil' Bud works as intendet? And what happens then? Will it heat still but very low by hitting the power button or is there some kind of reliable automatic switch-off?

You can feel the decrease of power as battery depletes. This implies more 'triggery time' or more patience while firing the button. It lasts until the voltage decreses to 3.6, the end of bat life. If you squeeze bats more from this point you'll ruin them.
Average is 6 bowls per battery, depending on use & battery specs.

5. Should i worry rest an empty 18650 Battery in a Lil' Bud even for a long time for any reason? Maybe because of 'parasitic drain' of the device or the likely (4.?) non existing automatic switch-off causes undervoltage in 18650 battery?
Thanks in advance for answering. :wave:

No draining due to safety tab and no bluetooths or other unnecessary extras straight vape requiered.

Congrats for your purchase, you'll spend amazing times full vaped staring at it...!

el sargantano,
Reactions: Vaporooni

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
@Zuhdj
At $99, the pot lucks were sold ala carte, batts, shipping, and tubes separately. If you need a tube or batts, please let me know. Stems are 19/22, and I recommend Samsung 30Q cells. This was all listed in the original post.

@hit&run
Unregulated, as soon as button is pressed, it's on. The are safety tabs that come with the unit, or you could simply remove the battery. There is no drain on the battery unless the button is pressed.

hit&run

My "pot luck" LB was brought by the postman just now. Stunning!

Even though it is made for 19/22 stems it looks also very cute with a 19/26 cooling mouthpiece. Sure i will give that MP a try. :cool:

Now that it's afternoon - over here in Germany - i will make a coffee and take the first hits. :)

Top Bottom