Discontinued Lil' Bud by Vapwood

el sargantano

I've been using mine every day since the beginning, for tasty and gentle sessions.
The more time goes by, the more I'm attached to it and the more I appreciate its simplicity and sturdiness (this all-wood design is great)
Even if I don't take it out often, it has its little (school) bag.🤓
Fantastic steampunk look!

el sargantano

Finally shit happened. Mechanical failure here.
After several years of almost dialy use and high portability - this is with the battery bouncing in its compartment and applying pressure ont he pins each step - them started to fail.
In fact one cracked and the other seems to start scratching.
A nice guy from a phone repair shop gave me the spring attachment, and he put it there just without any solder nor anything.
By the way it works on flawlesslly and I've ordered the very same pins, based on how they look in the photo:

I have these other ones listed too:

Do they seem in the low spec range for the 16850 batteries? They are rated for 9V AA batteries, the ones Magic Flight Launch Box uses...Do you have any help about these pieces?
Thanks in advance

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Do they seem in the low spec range for the 16850 batteries? They are rated for 9V AA batteries, the ones Magic Flight Launch Box uses...Do you have any help about these pieces?
I’m pretty sure they will be fine. If I remember the button is officially for a boat dashboard and it’s only rated to 2A while the batteries run much higher.

el sargantano

I've unscrewed the old and cracked battery pins and just screwed the new ones on. The connector was the only soldered part to the wire, so it was extremely easy & simple to fix.
Their bent is brand new, so the battery has to be a little forced to its position and doesn't bounce a hair.
At the end, absolutely solid device that deserves all my love.
Fun holidays to everyone!
Edit: baked & smiling now

Last edited:
Top Bottom