• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

Oil420FL

DynaVap Q: I’m getting inconsistent hits (thin / weak half the time) from my wand and titanium tip. I bought my titanium tip when preordering a 2020M. So it’s an earlier generation tip. Are people getting more consistent hits with a Wand using newer tips like the 2021 VonG? Or are stainless steel tips better?

(Less draw resistance would be good, too :-)

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I can't speak to ti tips as I only run ss, but my results are consistent for sure.
The different strains make a difference for me, some have more vapor, some less, some release the goods early, some later.

Of all my tips the 2020 has the most open airflow, fabulous on a water piece. :spliff:

Last edited:

Oneweb

DynaVap Q: I’m getting inconsistent hits (thin / weak half the time) from my wand and titanium tip. I bought my titanium tip when preordering a 2020M. So it’s an earlier generation tip. Are people getting more consistent hits with a Wand using newer tips like the 2021 VonG? Or are stainless steel tips better?

I use ti tips only with my Wand. No issues with any of them including 2018 and 2020 ti tips. I’ve used the SKC and Ispire inserts and both always give great results. I prefer the glass insert so I use the Ispire one mostly.

I can't speak to ti tips as I only run ss, but my results are consistent for sure.
The different strains make a difference for me, some have more vapor, some less, some release the goods early, some later.

Of all my tips the 2020 has the most open airflow, fabulous on a water piece. :spliff:
I’m getting incontinence with same strain, same grind, same packing, same draw. Sounds like I should pick up a 2020 SS. Thanks
I use ti tips only with my Wand. No issues with any of them including 2018 and 2020 ti tips. I’ve used the SKC and Ispire inserts and both always give great results. I prefer the glass insert so I use the Ispire one mostly.
I’m also using SKC. Thanks for validating that the newer Ti tips work the same.

pmthokku

Using a Ti tip from 2018. No problems. Consistent, massive clouds.

Baboose1948

I got mine on Thursday and it's been nothing but consistent with all my tips and I can't believe I'm saying this, caps. I've had nothing but shit results from my captive caps with my Apollo induction heaters but they perform much better with the wand and aggressive placement. I've tried the 18, 19, 20, 21 tips and the all work great; both ti and ss. My go to is the older omni and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have the skc cups in the mail but I'm wondering if they will be anything more than a convenience.

Riik

You get better results with the SS tip.
I have been using the Wand for over a yr now, I tried it with both my TT & SS tips. Now I only use SS with my IHs.
IMO Dynavap works better -overall- with SS rather than TT.

Kirudub

Just got my Wand today, along with the insert for the Dynavap (glass w/ silicone surround) that is also sold on the iSpire site.

My two first sessions so far (using a 2019 M & cap w/ a 2019 Ti tip) I've heard no click and got near combusted flower.

The first time the temp was way too high (user error), but the second time I had the temp at 285 F, and again got no click, just started hearing a sizzling (maybe resin in the DV Ti tip), and decided to remove the DV and plug it into my beaker bong, and got VERY smoky looking clouds. Nice effect, but lousy flavor.

I know that the DV insert they sell is technically not compatible with Ti tips, but the induction oven in my Wand is recognizing my Ti tip when it's inserted. I also still have a 2019 stainless tip on hand, but I like how I can adjust how much flower goes into the Ti tip, so if it's being recognized by the Wand and isn't part of the problem, I'd prefer to keep using it.

So far I've been using Auto mode, inserting the DV tip into the glass all the way to the bottom of the glass insert and leaving it there, expecting to hear a click; is that what I'm doing wrong? Should the tip be further out (not touching the bottom of the insert)?

Also any temp tips would be helpful. I'm used to a single flame torch lighter with my DV, which got me nice dense clouds. I read up-thread that you can lower it to 250 F. Is that a good starting point?

Thanks!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
my Wand is recognizing my Ti tip when it's inserted
It is recognizing the S/S cap. Temp setting on the wand means nothing except for how long it runs, your cap will click when it is hot enough. I never use a spacer, I just insert the tip until it is recognized by the IH and starts heating, wait for the click and start puffing.

fogbank

So far I've been using Auto mode, inserting the DV tip into the glass all the way to the bottom of the glass insert and leaving it there, expecting to hear a click; is that what I'm doing wrong? Should the tip be further out (not touching the bottom of the insert)?
You are probably having issues because the DV is sitting too deep in the coils. I found the same thing when I tried the DV insert with glass tube. The DV sat too deep, so the heat was being applied too far from the cap, and the cap didn't click before the load was overheated.

Induction heating a DynaVap requires close attention to the depth of the DV in the heating coils. Small differences in the depth can make a significant difference in when the cap clicks.

Try adjusting the depth of the DV in the coil until you get the results you like.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Don't know if this has been mentioned before but I find using the wand to heat *while inhaling* all the way up to the click has been a game changer for me. I just put the wand up close to my face with the Dyna in my mouth and use it like you would a match to the end of a cigarette. I like to rest the Dyna against the little glass lip (not too hard) for the proper depth. No inserts or anything.

So many tasty terps to puff on during heatup that I used to waste waiting for the click. Oh, the horror. Sometimes I'll even remove the wand before the click just to savor the low heat vapors. Very nice.

Just using a basic 2021M SS with standard cap but Simrell stinger for better cooling.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Don't know if this has been mentioned before but I find using the wand to heat *while inhaling* all the way up to the click has been a game changer for me. I just put the wand up close to my face with the Dyna in my mouth and use it like you would a match to the end of a cigarette. I like to rest the Dyna against the little glass lip (not too hard) for the proper depth. No inserts or anything.

So many tasty terps to puff on during heatup that I used to waste waiting for the click. Oh, the horror. Sometimes I'll even remove the wand before the click just to savor the low heat vapors. Very nice.

Just using a basic 2021M SS with standard cap but Simrell stinger for better cooling.
You had me at TigoleBitties

RiskyRaccoon

There were only two things that bugged me about the Wand. First, mine has the same problem as @TommyDee's, that the dap cap doesn't snap into place. That was annoying when I was experimenting with the banger, but I don't buy concentrates often, and I use a Dynavap when I do, so it's not really an issue.

The other thing was that it so obviously wasn't made for a Dynavap. It takes two hands and some focus to operate, and sometimes I had to move the DV around to get the sensor to see it. Those problems are completely solved with the Skullkandy Creations adapter. I can just drop it in, the Wand sees it, and I pull it out at the click. Durability remains to be seen with carbon fiber and heat over time, but I think it should be fine.

I highly recommend one for anyone using the Wand with a Dyanvap--which, I believe, is most of you.
have you experimented to find a temp where you can just ignore the click and let the device set the temp? my main gripe w/ dynavap is that the clicks are inconsistent.

I've had this device for about three weeks. I am primarily a flower guy but I did attempt to do dabs a few times a month. I haven't been awesome at it, the torches make me nervous, and I somehow get the sticky stuff on me. This device makes it super easy for me. Thank you for suggesting it to me VGOODIEZ. I've liked the flavor of my dabs every time, before this I seemed to burn every third one. This device has most recently been my easy button for dabs.

They had a nicely decorated booth at Champs. I talked to someone there for a brief moment, told them I like their device. Earlier in the day they gave a friend I was attending the show with a cup for flower use which was in turn passed along to me...thank you friend. I have not tried it yet because VAPEHUNTER is holding my Ispire hostage at the moment (I accidentally left it in his garage). I have tried it as an IH. In that aspect it worked very well.
how do you like it with flower? I'm worried it's too easy to burn your herb with this thing

Also, what is the diameter of the wand hole? Thanks

Texus

have you experimented to find a temp where you can just ignore the click and let the device set the temp? my main gripe w/ dynavap is that the clicks are inconsistent.
The device does not measure the temp and what is shown as temp is just a calculation based on the dab bowls' heating time. So with the Wand you are stuck with using the click as a reference.

If your tip is heating inconsistently, then you should probably look into a replacement tip. The consistency of the click is the biggest advantage of DV in my opinion. And I think of that click as a reference point. For the level I am looking for, I learn how many sec after the click I am getting the kind of hit I want (especially if using low temp cap where there is longer before combustion occurs). I've never had inconsistent clicks with my DV as long as I am using same heating process (unless maybe your batteries on the Wand are particularly low). Hope a new cap fixes the issue for you. It is gonna need to be that or finding a process (like a DV dish for the Wand) that will help you be more consistent in your heating process.

BTW, I also quite like the etsy Dynavap accessory more than others on the market, due to the adjustability. And it seems to play better with the finicky Ti tips.

Personally outside of Dynavaps, I don't consider IHs particularly good with flower. Just not a fan of taste and type of hits through a non-DV Wand.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I found the device works pretty well with flower, had to experiment a bit, through dosing capsules seems to be the best, Capstone One caps, flower and concentrate capsules,
1625039338639-jpg.28460

1625135694950-jpg.28478

Filter disc plate added to the bottom of the banger and topped with a top hat filter basket,
1625133592376-jpg.28474

Good fun experimenting for sure.

Cannabiker

I keep the temp at the lowest setting in case I accidentally leave it in past the click. But, as @Texus noted, the temp setting is really just a timer calibrated to the banger. Even at its lowest setting, it goes long enough to combust a DV three times over.

I do find that I need to use a low-temp cap with the Wand, or else I get consistently dark, almost scorched, ABV.

RiskyRaccoon

call me crazy, but part of me wants to grab this thing so that I could stick 3mm ruby balls inside the titanium head of my dynavap, then use the dynavap as a sort of injection heater for some kind of bowl, not sure what I'd use yet but I'm going to look into this. I feel like the ruby balls have a decent chance of making the temps coming out pretty consistent, but it's tough to say.

EDIT: Imagine using these products together to accomplish this task?

You would have no way of knowing the temp, but because of how much heat needs to be diffused into the beads it might not be that tough to get the hang of. One problem would be that the dynavap would get very very hot and would have to sit on the bowl during heating b/c touching it would probably not be an option

Last edited:

Vapor Dude

Good day to all! My journey trough the Dynaverse started with torch spin heating that was lighter on vapor.
Then the FMJ made no spin, medium vapor possible. Dynatec Induction heaters seem cheaply made
and intentionally tuned low for combustion protection. The Orion has more aggressive heating but
you can not replace the batteries in a $200 IH?

The Inspire wand has impressive induction power. I propped up the wand on a book and put in the
strait glass stem in the bottom. I set the temp at 270F double tap on auto mode and dropped the Dynavap B and TI tip inside.
The vapor started a cool wispy dance effect in the glass stem. It clicked and delivered dense cascading white cotton balls of the most
intense vapor in my water pipe. I checked it thinking I burnt it and it was not. This method you ride the magnetic fields to go
beyond and surf the higher dab temps. When it clicks you can ride the line. I also use a SKC Dynavap adapter that is CFtube that
fits snuggly from the wand bottom base hole. This makes it simple at 350F to get decent clouds. This combo has the complete
automatic flower vape satisfaction and predictability I want. If you like coffee dark ABV and do not make edibles it's great.
It seems like Dynatec users have to heat, cool click and heat again then hit. I avoided my IH option due to that. I heat once and hit big with
less heat cycles. Looks like I needed a dab IH heater to effectively use the Dynavap. I bring extra 18650 batteries for outdoor use with friends.
Finally my torch gets a break, I will miss the sound :) Thanks to VGoodiEZ for a product that made my day.

Last edited:

Texus

Good day to all! My journey trough the Dynaverse started with torch spin heating that was lighter on vapor.
Then the FMJ made no spin, medium vapor possible. Dynatec Induction heaters seem cheaply made
and intentionally tuned low for combustion protection. The Orion has more aggressive heating but
you can not replace the batteries in a $200 IH?

The Inspire wand has impressive induction power. I propped up the wand on a book and put in the
strait glass stem in the bottom. I set the temp at 270F double tap on auto mode and dropped the Dynavap B and TI tip inside.
The vapor started a cool wispy dance effect in the glass. It clicked and delivered dense cascading white cotton balls of the most
intense vapor in my water pipe. I checked it thinking I burnt it and it was not. This method you ride the magnetic fields to go
beyond and surf the higher dab temps. When it clicks take it out fast. I also use a SKC Dynavap adapter that is CFtube that
fits snuggly from the wand bottom base hole. This makes it simple at 350F to get decent clouds. This combo has
the automatic satisfaction and predictability I want. If you want to get coffee dark ABV and do not make edibles it's great.
I bring extra 18650 batteries for outdoor use with friends. Finally my torch gets a break. Thanks to VGoodiEZ for a product
that made my day.
Don't focus on the temp for Dynavap hits. That temp is just a calculation based on time needed to get Wand dab bowl up to that temp. No temp is being directly measured and the temps shown and the associated timer don't apply to Dynavap. Just stick to the click.

Vapor Dude

Don't focus on the temp for Dynavap hits. That temp is just a calculation based on time needed to get Wand dab bowl up to that temp. No temp is being directly measured and the temps shown and the associated timer don't apply to Dynavap. Just stick to the click.
Thank you Texus for your input. So I just leave it on 250F I guess. SKC CFtube instructions say set the wand at 300-350F range.
I see your point, its a time out for the dab bowl. Perhaps SKC says this to time out the Dynavap to avoid combustion.

Last edited:
Vapor Dude,
Top Bottom