• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

androponic

vaped.
What does the 'adapter for the dynavap' look like? could'nt find a reference in Ispire.
R.
i think he is referring to this, works great!

Sold out right now but you can message him or else he restocks often but they go quickly.

David Root

Exactly what I ordered.

Edit: The wand is here on the charger.

Came with 2 concentrate bowls, no flower ones.

Anybody want to sell me one?

David
More edit,. I cut a .005" feeler gauge off a set.
Its 1/2" wide and about 2" long. Wrapped it inside the Banger housing Put a screen in the bottom.
Feeler gauges are springy, so it stays up the side enough to leave some space then the screen.
Heated it with the wand on 550*. Light went steady, I held a matchstick in the center and it smoked.
Could have ignited.

I have some other ideas too. Maybe a piece that looks like this from the top # inside the glass. Put the
herb in the little boxes. It might all heat up at once and EEEEEHhaaa!

Will report tonight how it works on a water piece.

David again.

Thinking on my way home from work. I could make an x or + by cutting a slit 1/2 way in each piece of feeler guage Put in banger. Add herb in each of the 4 compartments Apply wand. Smile.

Will try to do this tonight. Can only do so much testing g per day

Last edited:

Adobewan

Mine shows up today. Don't know if it comes with a flower cup or not. I ordered it direct from Aspire.

Got the 10% discount, free shipping.

I ordered the adapter for the dynacap.

David
Mine didn’t come with the flower cup.
The adapter rocks!
Good luck with it David.

What does the 'adapter for the dynavap' look like? could'nt find a reference in Ispire.
R.
Third party vendor on Etsy. Further up this thread(don’t have it handy and on my phone now.)
It’s a great add-on to the Wand.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@David Root - The domestic (US) version has batteries but no flower option, so no flower cup. Also, my domestic version carb cap doesn't fit. I bought an EU version, for the green light of all things, and it came with both cups and a switch on the wand for flower. Didn't come with their nice cells though.

I like your thinking on the mods to the experience. I hope you keep posting good stuff about making the wand work as intended and improved. The feeler gauge is a nice way to get good thin metal for vaping fabrications. Curious as to why you add the shim and the screen.

I'm just using the Wand for the vapcap and it works very well for that. I'd like to keep up with the tips to make it a good banger too.

Replacement cups by the pair - https://shop.getispire.com/products/borosilicate-banger-cups-2-cups-kit#
I take availability by the pair as a hint that they are delicate ;]

David Root

OK! I tried the home made flower bowl. It worked, but of course not perfect. I got vapor and if I drew slowly, it worked. I tried stirring while heating and drawing. Nothing great. First day with new tool, so I can't complain. I tried the one with an X made out of feeler gauges. The herb in the smaller part of the X (like top and bottom of this one) the herb was toasted. In the bigger part, it was still green. A brass screen is not affected by the wand. A metal one will turn red in a second. The carb cap does not fit. I stood up and pressed it in.....Still popped out.. I saw a quarter fits perfect. I turned the wand upside-down. Put the quarter on the top. Sucked on the bottom. Quarter stayed.

Next out comes the Dynavap. OMG! WOW!

I held the tip in from the back so it was almost flush with the top. The end of the cap was even with the little light. I counted 15 blinks of the light. No click, so I hit it. It was great. Repeat.....

Last two draws were perfect Dynavap draws. I had my 21 M.
After about a second or two, I could leave the "Venturi" or "Port" or what ever they call it wide open. I reloaded the M and repeated, exactly the same.. Wand was set at 375*f.

Perfect. I never got it to click, but had 2 perfect bowls.

A couple weeks ago I bought one of those IH heaters. It came with a stem like the Dynavap. It had a plain cap with no clicker. This is great for me. I a going to drill a few small holes in it and try to draw while heating.

Flower bowls are ordered. Thank you for the link. In stock too.... I just happened to get the tripod.

David I'm happy Root

:) One more thing. I am a welder and Mechanic. We have a 1,000 watt unit that works the same as the wand. We use it to heat up nuts red hot to remove them. It works great. Comes with wires that get wrapped around the object. Different sizes for different applications.
this is an example. https://www.google.com/search?q=infrared+heater+for+nuts+and+bolts&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS877US877&sxsrf=AOaemvJrBvmfMUXI7dcGbia1iuIkN6QyiA:1634124250734&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=6dESi2rC-mVq_M%2Cu9ytAQ3LqKqyvM%2C_%3BvvE_wL551XHrOM%2C77iP14W3H2r7sM%2C_%3BDh-Tr_rFIVFHJM%2CH6xQrA-Bfy8-rM%2C_%3BHIbHHb_zDeZojM%2CCFb4W02ZGRGlhM%2C_%3BI8em0Bn2gDAd0M%2C4RPDCXmhfwAluM%2C_%3B-jUahnVMZIbweM%2Cb0PStNJh69uFTM%2C_%3BhQYHQrgHjIu3yM%2CmifGFrJMeTuWRM%2C_%3Bhzl9NKoPSxEaEM%2C5iFDF6QaTIpMpM%2C_%3BOwtLzedKi5cdGM%2C4RPDCXmhfwAluM%2C_%3BTnC68UNpOZyPdM%2CDLpiKJOQTjyyPM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSiU9FOgMU937LRxzxx7AKO4aq4XA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi1-O6bo8fzAhWHknIEHcO1D5kQ9QF6BAguEAE#imgrc=HIbHHb_zDeZojM

I read most of this thread. In the first few pages were a lot of questions about the Dynavap working in it. Now I know... Its the balls! Going to try my 21 Omni. It was soaking last night.

I have to keep editing the same post because I was spoken too about 2 posts in a row.

Last edited:

Cannabiker

I could leave the "Venturi" or "Port" or what ever they call it
It's a carb. I know, George says it's not. He's being obtuse. He knows that in the stoner vernacular, that's what it is. But Dynavap has its own nomenclature, and he has fun pretending that things are different in the Dynaverse. But when I teach someone to use one of my DVs with a carb, I don't say, "cover the airport", because then I'd have to explain what an airport is (aside form a place they keep the airplanes). When I say, "It's got a carb", they know exactly what to look for.

And I wouldn't worry about the flower cups. Vapefiend reviewed a model with the flower mode, and he said it sucked. That makes sense. It won't work for conduction because it's an open bowl, not an oven, and it won't work for convection because there's not enough hot air. It's bound to just scorch the weed around the edges of the bowl. You've found the dry herb technique where a Wand really shines--as a Dynavap heater.

David Root

Another reviewer said the Flower was the best and most unexpected part.

I have no idea. Going to try a few things. Today I dropped a Crafty Dosing capsule inside the
banger I put the feeler gauge in. It fits great and seals well at the bottom.

Going to try that tonight.

I have another thought too. A small steel disc with holes in it on top. The heater should heat it, and make for some convection. I will try this tonight if I can.

David Root

It works with a crafty dosing capsule and the. 005" metal ring made from a feeler Guage.

I keep turning the temp up. At 550 f right now.

Draw slowly when the vapor starts coming out of the top. Lightly at first.

I tried a second one. Testing is over for today.

David

David Root,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

LesPlenty

Company Rep
And I wouldn't worry about the flower cups.
They are fun to experiment with. :2c:
Another reviewer said the Flower was the best and most unexpected part.
That is a bit of a stretch, using the bottomless cup as delivered is quite underwhelming, stick a mesh screen in the bottom and a couple of disc filters in the bowl, 1/4 fill then add disc filter and repeat until full will see some monster uncharred abv clouds. I like to use my Capstone One capsules for a nice even roast too as it is easier to use than stacked disc filters.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Upcoming HerbalTherm 2XV that I may be beta testing has me here again, a good excuse to grab this finally, wouldn't just be for the dabs then! Seems to be a great IH

Texus

Upcoming HerbalTherm 2XV that I may be beta testing has me here again, a good excuse to grab this finally, wouldn't just be for the dabs then! Seems to be a great IH
It is really such a pleasure to use. I primarily use it for Dynavap, but wow is it a great option for IH dabs too. SO portable, no cords, swappable batteries, USB-C. Just a great design.

David Root

Last night I tried another Crafty dosing capsule. I left the top off. As I drew slowly, I was getting good cloud with the heater on the banger.
After a few hits, I could see the lightly packed dosing capsule getting dark around the outside first. It moved to the center as I went.

It does work, the capsule fits well in the bottom of the banger. I sucked on the banger moving the capsule around. It worked well centered.

Flower cups will be here today.

Simply amazing for Dynavap.
David

David Root

Flower cups came. I tried 2, one with a screen and one with out. Both worked fine.

No screen needed. I saw a few reviews that said it works with a little pack.

I loaded .15 grams in each one. Maybe could cram .2g

Works excellent in the Dynaverse. Even better after the kit came from Skullcady.

David

Cannabiker

There were only two things that bugged me about the Wand. First, mine has the same problem as @TommyDee's, that the dap cap doesn't snap into place. That was annoying when I was experimenting with the banger, but I don't buy concentrates often, and I use a Dynavap when I do, so it's not really an issue.

The other thing was that it so obviously wasn't made for a Dynavap. It takes two hands and some focus to operate, and sometimes I had to move the DV around to get the sensor to see it. Those problems are completely solved with the Skullkandy Creations adapter. I can just drop it in, the Wand sees it, and I pull it out at the click. Durability remains to be seen with carbon fiber and heat over time, but I think it should be fine.

I highly recommend one for anyone using the Wand with a Dyanvap--which, I believe, is most of you.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Yesterday we lost George's [DV founder] support for the Wand during insta/TeaTime. It lacked 'control' without the bottom and it is an 'aweful big coil' <paraphrased from recollection>.

I love the variable heat option with the unimpeded chamber of the Wand. Easy to judge the depth, specially if you come in from behind the coil.

Although it does have a big coil, it is what I consider a hot heater due to the ingress depth available with variable depth. I measured it to be a 45 watt heater on a non-descript cap. Stack that up against a 90 watt heater and you heat twice as long at 45 watts for the same energy imparted to the cap. 5 seconds vs. 10.

More realistically, most heaters will come in around 60-80 watts depending on the cap. I will need to get more data from the Wand. Need a 'tuit'.

And again, the Wand exhibits extremely similar behavior between caps. This is where the larger coil works - more forgiving on depth and cap variation at the click. Both positive traits in my book. I'm doing a lot of sippin'n'Dippin' to get that last bake to dark remains. Very convenient with auto heating.

PSA - Did you catch where that in standby firing mode when it is blinking red is a low power feature? Let it blink; very little battery usage going on.

The Wand as to what it was designed for, it is what Orion should have been in performance and finish. So far I like a lot of things about the Wand except that I want to put 18350's in there to reduce the size a bit more. If it indeed remains under 10 amps with hotter caps, this would be something. Listening @Aspire?

Still doesn't beat a Fluxer Flite or Hotshot for pocket worthiness but the Wand is in the running. Top 3 in my collection for sure. Using them all every day. You heard Jeff might be at it again soon, right?

Texus

Yeah, I am a big fan of the Etsy insert, and there are surely other creative ways that can be some up with to give consistency and let you end up with a heating profile that isn't overly aggressive.

vandalizedbythelotus

Yesterday we lost George's [DV founder] support for the Wand during insta/TeaTime. It lacked 'control' without the bottom and it is an 'aweful big coil' <paraphrased from recollection>.

I love the variable heat option with the unimpeded chamber of the Wand. Easy to judge the depth, specially if you come in from behind the coil.

Although it does have a big coil, it is what I consider a hot heater due to the ingress depth available with variable depth. I measured it to be a 45 watt heater on a non-descript cap. Stack that up against a 90 watt heater and you heat twice as long at 45 watts for the same energy imparted to the cap. 5 seconds vs. 10.

More realistically, most heaters will come in around 60-80 watts depending on the cap. I will need to get more data from the Wand. Need a 'tuit'.

And again, the Wand exhibits extremely similar behavior between caps. This is where the larger coil works - more forgiving on depth and cap variation at the click. Both positive traits in my book. I'm doing a lot of sippin'n'Dippin' to get that last bake to dark remains. Very convenient with auto heating.

PSA - Did you catch where that in standby firing mode when it is blinking red is a low power feature? Let it blink; very little battery usage going on.

The Wand as to what it was designed for, it is what Orion should have been in performance and finish. So far I like a lot of things about the Wand except that I want to put 18350's in there to reduce the size a bit more. If it indeed remains under 10 amps with hotter caps, this would be something. Listening @Aspire?

Still doesn't beat a Fluxer Flite or Hotshot for pocket worthiness but the Wand is in the running. Top 3 in my collection for sure. Using them all every day. You heard Jeff might be at it again soon, right?
strange that George doesn't see the open chamber wider coil as 100% positives. those features allow full manual control (bottom can be easily modded/added) solving any cap/tip variance issue. and the wider coil is actually more appropriate for dynavap's size than most heaters on the market which are too tight for some reason. slower heating makes the click more accurate and closer to torch performance, closer to dynavap's intended performance i assume... after all it's "respect the click" not "count 5-10s after the click" for randomly undercooked or combusted results *cough* dynatec *cough* ...

well, good thing there's competition

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Okay, it's arrived and no customs charges. Sourcemore used some poetic licence with the custom declaration. Good for them and me. (Apparently I ordered car parts for $19.58)

I also received two extra concentrate cups and a extra straight banger. Not bad for £116. Still as I am not planning to use it for concentrates, recommend vapes 7/10 deal would have been cheaper.

My wand has the concentrate / flower switch and is the EU version. Not sure if having the switch is a good or bad thing.

I don't actually have a matched pair of batteries charged to test it. So will have to test tomorrow.

Top Bottom