• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

scottg402

That's probably it. I use nothing but cans really and go with a slow deep steady draw but not super hard.

Packing it in good would probably help too or putting a screen over the hole that feeds from the mouthpiece path from the chamber. I think someone posted something like that a while back.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The 10 year warranty sounds awesome. I think I will be pulling the trigger on this one soon. I have been looking for another vaporizer, I think this is it. Nice flavor, ease of use and well built plus it's in my price range.

EDIT
Perfect timing they just came out with the V3.

Last edited:
Hi CarolKing, I remember you from the Ascent thread. Good to see you here. My journey from Ascent to Haze has been a good one. I enjoyed the all glass air path of the Ascent and its digital temps, but I find that it is gathering dust in favor of the Haze, which I use several times on the daily. I prefer it now because it gives better clouds with delicious flavor, has removable batteries, and the cans are so convenient plus they're the perfect size, for me anyway. I thought the bowl in the Ascent was way too big, and using spacers or those glass flowers was a total PITA.

As far as cleaning the unit, it is orders of magnitude easier than the Ascent. Personally, I use the cans for everything including dry herb, because I'm a little OCD when it comes to keeping my vapes clean.

I'm about to go on a road trip today and I will pre-pack several cans for my journey. They're so simple to swap out without having to bring or fool with any loose herb. I'll bring a couple extra batteries, and I'll be good to go til midnight.

I don't think you can go wrong with the Haze. Hope you are on board with it soon :tup:

Hubs88

Feeling The Buzz
After reading through this thread I feel confident that getting a Haze V3 is the way to go. Even though I love my Ascent it's time for a new experience. Just ordered a V3 from PIU and got a great deal. That and a new hi-tech vape makes me very happy like having something to look forward to. That's why I'm here. Vape on!

scottg402

Welcome to the family @Hubs88 !

First off thank you for taking the time to read the thread. I really appreicate that and it helps me from having to answer quesitons that have already been addressed here.

There are several Ascent owneres here (either past of present). You can see @little maggie already put her two cents in. @virtualpurple is another but I think his dog has his way with it and I am not sure if he ever replaced it.

I was also an owner. Ironcially I sold it before I even got my OG Haze and wasn't disappointed I did. I was happy with the OG so I can only assume you are going to love the V3. Let us know when you get it. :)

boroboro

OK, you guys convinced me to switch from the solo I've used the past four years and try this new Haze. Just arrived in the mail! Unfortunately Vapeworld sent me a V2.5 version, instead of V3. Looking back at their website it doesn't specify V3. Perhaps it's my fault assuming I would get the latest version, paying full retail price from an authorized reseller.

I used to be a fan of Vapeworld and have made several purchases from them, so hopefully I'll update this with good news later on.

edit: Well, I'll return the unit to vapeworld, and hopefully I don't get charged the 20-50% restocking fee the lady on the phone quoted me. Ouch!

Already purchased a v3 version, so looking forward to receiving it again...

Last edited:

jdent3

Hi guys first post here. My Haze v3 arrived today. I was just wondering if I have to charge the batteries fully before I use it? I'm kind of impatient so I want to use it and then charge up the batteries. Thanks!

dubblya

Got my Haze on Saturday from the upgrade program. It's a shame that policy changes have to be made because people can't be responsible owners, by the way. That's why we can't have nice things! Seriously, Haze customer service is incredible. My 2.5 had an unfortunate accident days before I was going to send it in for the upgrade. I took some pictures and sent them an email explaining what happened and my situation. They replied back, almost instantly, that it was OK. I could proceed as planned. They definitely did not need to do that, given how the damage occurred. I would have paid an additional fee to cover the costs, and I support a policy change that ensures customers have to act at least "ethically acceptable" as consumers. In the long run, this is beneficial to everybody. Damn, I sound like a company shill.

But that's how good this product is. I can't help but be a vocal supporter. I loved the 2.5. I would have been happy if the 2.5 was the only device I used for the rest of eternity. Wouldn't have felt like I was missing out on anything. The v3 is better. The changes improve things I didn't know I wanted improved in ways that I couldn't have imagined. It looks and feels just like the 2.5, but the adjustable height stem is a great concept. Not only does the rim at the end allow much easier access, especially after a few sessions in between cleanings (which you should be doing regularly, fyi), but it somehow slides effortlessly and feels secure at the same time. Brilliant. There's a noticeable difference in the swing of the battery door and the on/off 'opening switch. Same movement for the most part, just feels sturdier, better engineered. You might be noticing that I'm focusing on the small, insignificant stuff. But, that's the thing about the Haze. The 2.5 functioned perfectly. The v3 functions the same, but with all these little updates that add up to make it better. If you haven't yet, buy this thing. If you own on, congratulations, high five!

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
@jdent3 Haze specifies that one charge the batteries fully before use. I would also like to add that your Haze unit will operate more efficiently with fully charge batteries. Thus you will appreciate the experience even more so. I'm sure most of the family including me did not want to wait. Trust me it's worth it.:rockon:

@scottg402 remember you are not the only experienced Haze user here brother. You have backup here in the thread to help educate and answer questions for others. :tup:

@dubblya I don't think those are insignificant items. Take for instance the Haze switch. I've had 2 switches stop working/break, one on the Haze v2 the other on a v2.5 and my replacement v2.5 switch feels like it's about to break any day. I keep my units clean and in great care btw. Soooooooo I was happy to see that @Haze Vaporizers improved this area among many others. I think it's one of the most important parts of the Haze unit. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.:clap:

Last edited:

scottg402

Hi guys first post here. My Haze v3 arrived today. I was just wondering if I have to charge the batteries fully before I use it? I'm kind of impatient so I want to use it and then charge up the batteries. Thanks!

Please charge to full. It will help the longevity of the batteries. Also battery life has a big impact on the Haze. If you use batteries that are low on juice you may be disappointed with the performance.

Got my Haze on Saturday from the upgrade program. It's a shame that policy changes have to be made because people can't be responsible owners, by the way. That's why we can't have nice things! Seriously, Haze customer service is incredible. My 2.5 had an unfortunate accident days before I was going to send it in for the upgrade. I took some pictures and sent them an email explaining what happened and my situation. They replied back, almost instantly, that it was OK. I could proceed as planned. They definitely did not need to do that, given how the damage occurred. I would have paid an additional fee to cover the costs, and I support a policy change that ensures customers have to act at least "ethically acceptable" as consumers. In the long run, this is beneficial to everybody. Damn, I sound like a company shill.

But that's how good this product is. I can't help but be a vocal supporter. I loved the 2.5. I would have been happy if the 2.5 was the only device I used for the rest of eternity. Wouldn't have felt like I was missing out on anything. The v3 is better. The changes improve things I didn't know I wanted improved in ways that I couldn't have imagined. It looks and feels just like the 2.5, but the adjustable height stem is a great concept. Not only does the rim at the end allow much easier access, especially after a few sessions in between cleanings (which you should be doing regularly, fyi), but it somehow slides effortlessly and feels secure at the same time. Brilliant. There's a noticeable difference in the swing of the battery door and the on/off 'opening switch. Same movement for the most part, just feels sturdier, better engineered. You might be noticing that I'm focusing on the small, insignificant stuff. But, that's the thing about the Haze. The 2.5 functioned perfectly. The v3 functions the same, but with all these little updates that add up to make it better. If you haven't yet, buy this thing. If you own on, congratulations, high five!

Thanks for the kind words @dubblya ! We are happy you are here!

Speaking of upgrades, your timing is impeccable. I was just going through the upgrades we recieved via USPS today. We had a whole ONE vape out of a total of EIGHT that was suitable for gifting.

I cannot believe how people are treating these things. Forget about the fact that you paid $250. Black crap caked all over the place. We got one back for service saying it won't vape. Well that's because all the holes are plugged with black goop and there is no airflow.

As I said folks, changes are coming. Both for warranty and upgrade. We cannot have these devices sent to us in this condition. This is a business folks. And for those sending them through customs liek this (there were two today), you folks are BOLD.

I have spent the last couple weeks seeing what is going on. I am sending individual emails with cleaning instructions.

I am also changing how I am handling some of the service or upgrade issues before they come in. I am requesting pictures. If I can tell it looks bad in a picture then we will not be setting up warranty service. We will be doing the same thing with upgrades so take care of your V3's people! Even if we come out with a future version you might not be elegible if you can't hold up your end of the agreement.

@ichibaneye yes thank you. It is my focus to provide the very best service of any vaporizer company out there. I appreciate that there are others to support so thanks for your offer.

Edit: We are two for nine now on the day. UPS just came and lamlarrytoo's showed up! Looking sparkling like they should. Thank you sir!

Last edited:

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Please charge to full. It will help the longevity of the batteries. Also battery life has a big impact on the Haze. If you use batteries that are low on juice you may be disappointed with the performance.

Thanks for the kind words @dubblya

I have spent the last couple weeks seeing what is going on. I am sending individual emails with cleaning instructions.

I am also changing how I am handling some of the service or upgrade issues before they come in. I am requesting pictures. If I can tell it looks bad in a picture then we will not be setting up warranty service. We will be doing the same thing with upgrades so take care of your V3's people! Even if we come out with a future version you might not be elegible if you can't hold up your end of the agreement.
that is a great idea, that should be included in every email request for an RMA or even add it to the RMA request on the upgrade/warranty page so people have to attack pictures for it to even be processed... such a minor and simple step that can save so much trouble

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
I have to ask a dumb question, do the dual chambers allow you to finish one, pocket the Haze, and hit the second chamber later on?
yes, they heat up separately, so when you use for 1 chamber, the other doesnt get hot at all

edit: love the Halloween email from Haze :p

jdent3

Haha thanks. I was gonna take it off but remembered reading something somewhere about it so I thought I'd ask. It doesn't say this anywhere in the manual though so some people might take it off without knowing. What is the reason for leaving it on?

jdent3,
Top Bottom