• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Did I read earlier that the v3 does not require any burn off at all, and that it may damage the unit if ran with nothing inside (nothing to absorb the heat)?
If that is correct, then a 3 minute burn off might certainly be the cause of all your problems.

Is there anything in the instructions that indicate one should even do a burn off?

UnshavenFish

Quoting the manual, under Usage Overview>Charging:

"To preserve battery life"
This could just be inline with this

One battery will charge faster than two so if you want to try it quickly remove that second battery! :)

Also someone reported that they found literature that the charger should only be used if using two batteries.....that is false. Please let me know where you found that. You can charge one or two....It's just faster to do one at a time.

A slower charge is generally better for overall cell health, so maybe they mean charging two will give a slower Amp rate for charging therefore kinder to the cell, although in reality charging one cell is still at a rate that I would call low/safe/kind, and the difference between charging one at a higher speed or two together at a lower speed if say the cells lasted a year you might get a couple weeks less by charging one at a time, but you would only notice if getting really anal and taking notes like a crazy person :mental:

I do take notes, but not on this specifically so in not crazy right :uhoh: :p

"To preserve battery life"
This could just be inline with this

A slower charge is generally better for overall cell health, so maybe they mean charging two will give a slower Amp rate for charging therefore kinder to the cell, although in reality charging one cell is still at a rate that I would call low/safe/kind, and the difference between charging one at a higher speed or two together at a lower speed if say the cells lasted a year you might get a couple weeks less by charging one at a time, but you would only notice if getting really anal and taking notes like a crazy person :mental:

I do take notes, but not on this specifically so in not crazy right :uhoh: :p

So if one has the Luc V4 charger what ampage would you recommend for both regular and the Xl batteries?

Keeping in mind I would want to try and keep the cell life of the battery as long as possible

UnshavenFish

So if one has the Luc V4 charger what ampage would you recommend for both regular and the Xl batteries?

Keeping in mind I would want to try and keep the cell life of the battery as long as possible

For best/longest results I would suggest 0.5A for both, I only know the specs for the xl battery's (as I took one apart to find out, DONT DO THIS as it will leave the cell unusable for most people) it's a Panasonic ncr18650be so can handle 1A just fine, and should handle 2A but I would not suggest this unless it's under constant supervision and you know how to spot things going wrong.

There are other things you can do to extend cell life, like not charging full and not draining too much but it's all small gains really, depending on usage and storage these cells IMO should last for atleast a year upto a few years, the main things are not to store cells fully charged or discharged for extended periods as this will kill them off quick (this is why the come with a storage charge around 3.7V) and also avoid high temp areas for storage cooler is better, also let them sit for 5-10 mins if just used before charging and the same after charging before using again.

If you read around the web there are horror story's about these kind of battery's, but they are perfectly safe when used the way that is intended, most problems are when charging rather than when in use and for the most part it's user error, I should point out there have been no problems here or with haze's battery's.

http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries

Lots of good info here if you like to read :tup:

For best/longest results I would suggest 0.5A for both, I only know the specs for the xl battery's (as I took one apart to find out, DONT DO THIS as it will leave the cell unusable for most people) it's a Panasonic ncr18650be so can handle 1A just fine, and should handle 2A but I would not suggest this unless it's under constant supervision and you know how to spot things going wrong.

There are other things you can do to extend cell life, like not charging full and not draining too much but it's all small gains really, depending on usage and storage these cells IMO should last for atleast a year upto a few years, the main things are not to store cells fully charged or discharged for extended periods as this will kill them off quick (this is why the come with a storage charge around 3.7V) and also avoid high temp areas for storage cooler is better, also let them sit for 5-10 mins if just used before charging and the same after charging before using again.

If you read around the web there are horror story's about these kind of battery's, but they are perfectly safe when used the way that is intended, most problems are when charging rather than when in use and for the most part it's user error, I should point out there have been no problems here or with haze's battery's.

http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries

Lots of good info here if you like to read :tup:

Wow! Great information @UnshavenFish !
Very informative-I greatly appreciate it. I will probably stick to .5 just be safe!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Scott~ ever consider using round LiPoly batteries? 1s 1200mah batteries are available and charge so fast at 5c.

I am crazy about small LiPo's, but not a great fan of the bigger ones. My 6s 5000mah packs are around $100 each and can be 3x that cost if buying brand name like ThunderPower.

Turnigy has been a great source of cheap batteries for me, but I don't see they carry 18650s... this one has been used in several e-cig mods.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__23320__Turnigy_nano_tech_1200mah_1S_15C_Round_Cell.html

Last edited:

scottg402

No burn off for maybe 3 minutes. It has that taste. And the vapor is making me feel odd..I don't like this at all

Don't use it anymore please. Sending you a PM.

Did I read earlier that the v3 does not require any burn off at all, and that it may damage the unit if ran with nothing inside (nothing to absorb the heat)?
If that is correct, then a 3 minute burn off might certainly be the cause of all your problems.

Is there anything in the instructions that indicate one should even do a burn off?

Yes you read it and no there are no instructions that I am aware of.

Once again folks BURN OFFS ARE NOT NECESSARY or recommend with the Haze Dual. You risk damaging your unit.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to share some of my work experiences if you all will allow me.....

WARNING LONG POST coming.... Move on if you must, or actually maybe you should stay! :)

I assure you this is all intended for Haze owners to maintain the best performance for their baby. I'll start off by saying I hope most of my FC family treats their unit a lot better than most of the ones I've seen come through to the upgrade program. I'm telling you folks it's ugly. I'm going to start keeping better records on this because it's getting out of control. Vapes coming back all nasty dirty full of crap you expect us or someone else to clean out! Upgrade program, warranty...it's all the same. Come on people! Please do not bitch about the performance when you don't know how to treat it! And for folks expecting to donate these poor abused Haze baby's??? All I have to say is REALLY? You use that shit!?!? What does THAT taste like? You expect us to give that to someone else? We are trying to help these people not hurt them!

OK, now that I got that outta me (thanks for allowing the rant)....

To be fair there are some shining stars in the bunch. Many of you on FC are the model mama's and papa's. Some of you are doing your best and missing a few spots but that's all I can ask. I appreciate the ones that make the effort and trust me you can tell the difference as soon as you open the box.

Hmmmm I'm thinking about startimg a game where I post a pic of the box presentation (unwrapped) and you tell me what you think the vape is going to look like in the chamber section (I swear there are people out there that think screens / cans are optional). We'll make this educational too by providing useful tips. What do you think? Would we get some participation?

Oh and thanks Mr. @UnshavenFish for being the resident Haze battery and charger expert! Take that @OF and @CentiZen! Lol (with love guys)

Edit: @FlyingLow I really don't know shit about batteries but I'll put it on the board (idea board in my office) and ask the right people. Thanks for the suggestion.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Thanks. I'm glad to be back. By the way. I know I said I'd be back in a couple of hours. Well......

I Did not forget. I've been travelling with my Haze on various outings. So to say the least the past 5 days have been interesting.

My first night was spent with a new hybrid, my Haze and a very clean system. I missed my sessions. Mutt first can down. 15 Minutes later man down. I'm out cold but cozy for the next 2 hours. I wake up thinking to myself (that's not like me). Lol....

I hang out house bound and as l decide to use my hydro tube attachment...I get a knock at the door.

As I get up I knock my glass hydro tube over onto the wooden floor. Busted....r.i.p. Little buddy.

After a brief pause to mourn my first glass loss in 2015, I open the door. It's my buddy. He's like get your gear together It's time to camp and hit the hotspring.

Things are looking up again fast! I get my Haze and extra xl batteries packed with mutt things. 20 minutes later I'm once again on the move.

This time I decide to bring my Ed's tnt wood MP.

O.k. on back to why I Did not get back to the forum after a couple of hours. I went to a place without cellular service or signal

My Haze worked great while camping. I enjoyed it most while in my tent at night. Everyone was asleep and I was just in my sleeping bag looking up the stars.

I remember thinking as I looked at the night sky and puffed from my Haze. I said to myself -it doesn't get much more relaxing and peaceful as this right now.

Unfortunately on my last night I was careless and lost my Ed's tnt wooden MP. It was my favorite MP too.

So I'm finally back and once again my Haze kept me and others happy. I love that all I need to remember really is to bring enough fully charged batteries along. After that it's all smooth sailing.

@scottg402
I believe I need to at least get Amy or Emily involved initially in my exchanges. They know about the history of my Haze units. Thanks again aaaaaand I'm bbaaaaaaaaaack! Cheers all.

Micke

@scottg402,

Hey, Scott. Say, can you provide a guideline for how long a v3 should take to reach lights solid on setting 3 and 4 using concentrate cans? I know it varies by battery... I guess I'm looking for a time that would be considered excessive using the best of 4 batteries (2 standard, 2 XL).

To paraphrase to maybe make more sense more sense of my request: How slow is slow enough that it should be sent in for warranty work?

If such a guideline isn't possible, specifically: Is 1 minute and 25 seconds to solid 3 lights on with a recently charged XL battery too slow or somewhere in the ok range?

To be clear, the above isn't a gripe. Just wanting to be able to set realistic expectations for my well liked v3.

If anyone has timed their v3's, timing datapoints by variation (can or screen, type of battery, fresh charge, etc) would sure be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey, @scottg402. How's it going? Continuing thanks for all your excellent input!

Say, if possible: I'd like some input on my 2.5 that I just sent in if you would. I'd kept it pretty clean all along. But then, I cleaned that bastige within an inch of it's life before sending it in. After 6 added cleanings of the air path, I figured I'd reached the end of what I could do. It still smelled of mj, but I'm guessing that can never be eliminated. Hence various terms referring to skunkweed. The bowls were "as new pristine" so far as I could clean. I mean the next thing to "shiny" which just might be too far.

Yeah, I get ya'. From the pics you posted, it is clear that some people send them in... not very sano. Or a damnsight worse. Very sorry to hear that.

At any event, have you received anything from Haze engineers on the above bumped questions?

I'd read and carefully followed your just earlier input about NOT burning off the unit. I was glad to have read that a few days before my v3 arrived.

I suspect that is why my returned-and-then sent to me 2.5 that I bought as new in Massdrop 5 months ago was always a slowpoke. I believe (but cannot prove) that another buyer had burned that poor pup into the ground before it was ever returned and then sent to me. I probably should have stuck to my guns and told Massdrop: "No, I'll wait for a truly new unit that hasn't been returned..." But ya' know. Some people are too nice...?? Too often, I admittedly fit that mold. Anyway, live and learn. Still, I'd rather be a touch naeve than a jerk. Well, opinions vary; I'm sure there are a few who may think me a jerk. I'm trying to control that or at least spin it the other way.. ha ha..? :rofl:

Anyway, is 1 minute 25 seconds for a lightly loaded (less than .2g) can of 'trates OK for a v3 to 3 lights solid or not? (from some info, I'm thinking 60 seconds was the target?)

I've tried all 4 batteries now (2 new standard batteries, two 5 month old XL batteries), same results +/- 5 seconds on the first session after full charge.

I continue to be a loyal supporter of Haze - but moreso of YOU for everything you've done plus your work leading to the v3!

Sincere thanks,

m

Last edited:

mikeben

As I noted in my post last night one of my very few problems was in using the cotton wick. Scott has already generously agreed to send me out a few packs, and basically told me I need to keep it at a lower temp. Yet I thought maybe some would get a kick out of my first misadventure with a tincture so I'll post the highlights or lowlights as it were.

OK so I am trying a tincture for the first time. I followed the directions from the manual as close as I could but ended up tearing apart the rather browned wick in multiple layers when I pulled it out of the can.

To start I put about six drops of this on the cotton, it is a flower/ alcohol mix. I put the Haze on two but wasn't getting much cloud wise and finished on three. It lasted maybe 4-5 min.

Since it was a short session I changed oven sides and immediately repeated the process even making sure I didn't put too much liquid on by turning it upside down and shaking off the slight excess of fluid. This time I started on three and briefly went to four to see if I could get any more out of it at the end. Again 4-5 min maybe only one min on 4.

I always had trouble getting the cotton out of the can the several times I put it in dry, but as this felt dry already so while still hot I tried to pull it off. It came out in very brown edged layers the final one left pieces I had to scrub off the bottom with my cleaner and a q tip.

So I figured out that I probably had the temp too high, and probably had it upside down. From taking it out of the can with the tweezers before, I had a few loose strands so I flipped it over. It worked seemingly well until I actually saw the browned cotton and tried to get it out. Any more advise on using the wick is welcomed.

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Don't use it anymore please. Sending you a PM.

Yes you read it and no there are no instructions that I am aware of.

Once again folks BURN OFFS ARE NOT NECESSARY or recommend with the Haze Dual. You risk damaging your unit.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to share some of my work experiences if you all will allow me.....

WARNING LONG POST coming.... Move on if you must, or actually maybe you should stay! :)

I assure you this is all intended for Haze owners to maintain the best performance for their baby. I'll start off by saying I hope most of my FC family treats their unit a lot better than most of the ones I've seen come through to the upgrade program. I'm telling you folks it's ugly. I'm going to start keeping better records on this because it's getting out of control. Vapes coming back all nasty dirty full of crap you expect us or someone else to clean out! Upgrade program, warranty...it's all the same. Come on people! Please do not bitch about the performance when you don't know how to treat it! And for folks expecting to donate these poor abused Haze baby's??? All I have to say is REALLY? You use that shit!?!? What does THAT taste like? You expect us to give that to someone else? We are trying to help these people not hurt them!

OK, now that I got that outta me (thanks for allowing the rant)....

To be fair there are some shining stars in the bunch. Many of you on FC are the model mama's and papa's. Some of you are doing your best and missing a few spots but that's all I can ask. I appreciate the ones that make the effort and trust me you can tell the difference as soon as you open the box.

Hmmmm I'm thinking about startimg a game where I post a pic of the box presentation (unwrapped) and you tell me what you think the vape is going to look like in the chamber section (I swear there are people out there that think screens / cans are optional). We'll make this educational too by providing useful tips. What do you think? Would we get some participation?

Oh and thanks Mr. @UnshavenFish for being the resident Haze battery and charger expert! Take that @OF and @CentiZen! Lol (with love guys)

Edit: @FlyingLow I really don't know shit about batteries but I'll put it on the board (idea board in my office) and ask the right people. Thanks for the suggestion.
curious to what you guys do when you get units like that... Do you just wrap it back up and send it back with a note saying "you serious? get cleaning!" ?

UnshavenFish

Expert is a little strong, I prefer "knows enough to be dangerous" seems to fit better :D

Scott~ ever consider using round LiPoly batteries? 1s 1200mah batteries are available and charge so fast at 5c.

I am crazy about small LiPo's, but not a great fan of the bigger ones. My 6s 5000mah packs are around $100 each and can be 3x that cost if buying brand name like ThunderPower.

Turnigy has been a great source of cheap batteries for me, but I don't see they carry 18650s... this one has been used in several e-cig mods.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__23320__Turnigy_nano_tech_1200mah_1S_15C_Round_Cell.html

Them's some beasts, upto 15c charge rate :o would need the DeLorean from back to the future to charge them ;) , even 5c you would be looking at around 15 mins per charge on a 1200, I think it would take some major redesign work to use them in the haze and even then I'm not sure how suitable they would be but as an idea it's exiting.

scottg402

@scottg402
I believe I need to at least get Amy or Emily involved initially in my exchanges. They know about the history of my Haze units. Thanks again aaaaaand I'm bbaaaaaaaaaack! Cheers all.
Just send us a note and we will fix you up. Sorry about your Ed'e MP. It won't fit the V3 without a custom adapter if that is any consolation.

Hey, @scottg402. How's it going? Continuing thanks for all your excellent input!

Say, if possible: I'd like some input on my 2.5 that I just sent in if you would. I'd kept it pretty clean all along. But then, I cleaned that bastige within an inch of it's life before sending it in. After 6 added cleanings of the air path, I figured I'd reached the end of what I could do. It still smelled of mj, but I'm guessing that can never be eliminated. Hence various terms referring to skunkweed. The bowls were "as new pristine" so far as I could clean. I mean the next thing to "shiny" which just might be too far.

Yeah, I get ya'. From the pics you posted, it is clear that some people send them in... not very sano. Or a damnsight worse. Very sorry to hear that.

At any event, have you received anything from Haze engineers on the above bumped questions?

I'd read and carefully followed your just earlier input about NOT burning off the unit. I was glad to have read that a few days before my v3 arrived.

I suspect that is why my returned-and-then sent to me 2.5 that I bought as new in Massdrop 5 months ago was always a slowpoke. I believe (but cannot prove) that another buyer had burned that poor pup into the ground before it was ever returned and then sent to me. I probably should have stuck to my guns and told Massdrop: "No, I'll wait for a truly new unit that hasn't been returned..." But ya' know. Some people are too nice...?? Too often, I admittedly fit that mold. Anyway, live and learn. Still, I'd rather be a touch naeve than a jerk. Well, opinions vary; I'm sure there are a few who may think me a jerk. I'm trying to control that or at least spin it the other way.. ha ha..? :rofl:

Anyway, is 1 minute 25 seconds for a lightly loaded (less than .2g) can of 'trates OK for a v3 to 3 lights solid or not? (from some info, I'm thinking 60 seconds was the target?)

I've tried all 4 batteries now (2 new standard batteries, two 5 month old XL batteries), same results +/- 5 seconds on the first session after full charge.

I continue to be a loyal supporter of Haze - but moreso of YOU for everything you've done plus your work leading to the v3!

Sincere thanks,

m

Micke I did check and we think that time is pretty normal. It's hard to measure all the different materials people are using but for concentrates it takes longer than dry herb. Target is around 60 seconds for dry herb so that extra 30 seconds to start breaking down the hard stuff makes sense. Battery life/level will have an impact on this as well.

As I noted in my post last night one of my very few problems was in using the cotton wick. Scott has already generously agreed to send me out a few packs, and basically told me I need to keep it at a lower temp. Yet I thought maybe some would get a kick out of my first misadventure with a tincture so I'll post the highlights or lowlights as it were.

OK so I am trying a tincture for the first time. I followed the directions from the manual as close as I could but ended up tearing apart the rather browned wick in multiple layers when I pulled it out of the can.

To start I put about six drops of this on the cotton, it is a flower/ alcohol mix. I put the Haze on two but wasn't getting much cloud wise and finished on three. It lasted maybe 4-5 min.

Since it was a short session I changed oven sides and immediately repeated the process even making sure I didn't put too much liquid on by turning it upside down and shaking off the slight excess of fluid. This time I started on three and briefly went to four to see if I could get any more out of it at the end. Again 4-5 min maybe only one min on 4.

I always had trouble getting the cotton out of the can the several times I put it in dry, but as this felt dry already so while still hot I tried to pull it off. It came out in very brown edged layers the final one left pieces I had to scrub off the bottom with my cleaner and a q tip.

So I figured out that I probably had the temp too high, and probably had it upside down. From taking it out of the can with the tweezers before, I had a few loose strands so I flipped it over. It worked seemingly well until I actually saw the browned cotton and tried to get it out. Any more advise on using the wick is welcomed.

I checked on this too and we think your liquid might be too thick for the wicks. Try removing them and just put a small amount of liquid in the can with the new concentrate lid. Don't go higher than level 2 but level one might work best. Try that and let us know.

curious to what you guys do when you get units like that... Do you just wrap it back up and send it back with a note saying "you serious? get cleaning!" ?

Most go in the trash. We fix and clean what we can. I wish I could send notes/return products. Policy changes are coming folks. I will let everyone know.

django7

So here's an interesting story - I have 2 Haze's. I bought the V2 a long while ago, and when the 2.5 came out I got one of those also, and kept the V2 as a spare. When the V3 came out, I sent in the 2 to be upgraded, and then later also sent in the V2.5 to be upgraded.

When I got the first V3 back, I was very impressed with it, and I've been using it since then. The second V3 stayed in the box as a spare, again.

Well I started having a problem with early shut-off and a loose mouthpiece, so I decided to send my first V3 in for repairs. But before I did that, I fired up the second V3 to make sure it was working, just in case, cuz I don't like being without one :)

To my surprise, the second V3 is a lot better than the first in terms of steady temperature and vapor production. Which means my first V3 was always under performing, and I didn't even realize it! Now I love the V3 even more!

And of course the Haze people are great. Scott has been most helpful.

little maggie

My V3 came and is ready to use thanks to Scott. The old one is packed and ready to go when I can get to the post office. I have a dog that can't be left for over 10 minutes which is limiting my mobility. It's not perfectly clean but if I bought it used I would be ok with the state it's in. The door on the new one seems a bit flimsier than the 2.5. There's also an audible click when I close the cover on the older one but not on the new one. I'm off to try it now.
I miss my Ed's mouthpiece which is going with the 2.5. Is he making a new one for the v3?

woolspinner

My V3 came and is ready to use thanks to Scott. The old one is packed and ready to go when I can get to the post office. I have a dog that can't be left for over 10 minutes which is limiting my mobility. It's not perfectly clean but if I bought it used I would be ok with the state it's in. The door on the new one seems a bit flimsier than the 2.5. There's also an audible click when I close the cover on the older one but not on the new one. I'm off to try it now.
I miss my Ed's mouthpiece which is going with the 2.5. Is he making a new one for the v3?

Are you sure you want to send the Ed's MP? I believe the intention is to make an adapter eventually, so you might want to hang on to it. Although, it also might brighten a med patient's day to get such a nice MP with their device.

little maggie

Are you sure you want to send the Ed's MP? I believe the intention is to make an adapter eventually, so you might want to hang on to it. Although, it also might brighten a med patient's day to get such a nice MP with their device.
I wonder if for new owners he will have the stem be the original with an adapter? I wrote on Ed's thread and maybe he will let us know. I am definitely going to send Ed's water adaptor though.

I wonder if for new owners he will have the stem be the original with an adapter? I wrote on Ed's thread and maybe he will let us know. I am definitely going to send Ed's water adaptor though.

@woolspinner @little maggie
Excuse my obliviousness, as I have never owned a haze vapeorizer, but what is this Ed's mouthpiece y'all speak of? Why is it so superior?-Please and thank you in advance.

AlexisGatsby,

virtualpurple

@woolspinner @little maggie
Excuse my obliviousness, as I have never owned a haze vapeorizer, but what is this Ed's mouthpiece y'all speak of? Why is it so superior?-Please and thank you in advance.

The @Ed's TnT mouthpieces are custom wood mouthpieces created by a well respected member of our community. He generally makes straight stems and water tool adapters.

These wooden stems are very high quality and impart their own flavor in addition to adding a beautiful aesthetic touch to the vaporizers.

mikeben

The @Ed's TnT mouthpieces are custom wood mouthpieces created by a well respected member of our community. He generally makes straight stems and water tool adapters.

These wooden stems are very high quality and impart their own flavor in addition to adding a beautiful aesthetic touch to the vaporizers.
Hope some V3 models are made soon.

mikeben,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
If I've learned one thing about Ed he will make you a MP for your Haze out of any type of wood.

Just be ready to send in your v3 Haze so he can fit the MP and them be ready to wait because he has much work on his plate.

I agree with @virtualpurple Ed's work is great. Not to mention the flavor the exotic wood added to my sessions. Why doesn't someone just remove some of the excess from the wood pieces? If the fit is tighter on the new version that is. It's just a random thought.

I'm just out here this morning under the stars enjoying some DayWalker in my Haze thinking about how much I've missed it. More so I'm thinking about how much I'll enjoy the newest version.

I'll have to order some glass just for the newest version. It never hurts to enhance your experience to optimum levels I my eyes ...... Ehhhhhhhh!

Btw do we have a option to add surveys to posts here at FC? Thanks all.

scottg402

@ichibaneye I think you can add surveys to new threads but not to new posts.

Edit: and as for our good friend @Ed's TnT
goes, at this post we only have him making WonG's with a universal fit to all versions of the Haze. I would love to see V3 stems and adapters for older gear but at this point that is a special order from Ed and you will need to discuss price and timing with him. I talk to Ed regularly so I know how busy he is. I already feel bad for the pressure we have put on him to create and release these new items much less piling more work on him. We also are one of many clients he has so we need to be respectful of that. In due time my Haze Family. All good things come to those who wait. :)

Last edited:

Dynalowrider

I did it I read every post on this thread. I know there is a condensed thread. I never was much for "Reader's Digest", and I don't believe in "Cliff's Notes", gotta read it myself. "Rtfm" is my motto. I tried finding the manual before my "<3" came, but it's not out there yet. My <3 came and I love this thing.
I had a session in a cedar break, and damn near got lost trying to get out. "I feel a whole lot more like I do now, than I did when I first here."

Top Bottom