• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

vlad2421

Good day everyone! I just wanted to give everyone a bit of an update on what we are doing with the Pay-it-Forward Upgrade program.

As you all know our good friend @Vitolo is unable to accept units to be repurposed for those in need. I am getting some suitable units and I am saving those for when the time is right.

In the meantime the word on the program is getting out. I just yesterday sent a unit to a wounded war vet. who contacted us. He sent us an email with his story and a picture. We had a nice chat and at the end of it I felt he was a good candidate so we sent him out a unit only charging him shippping (as much as I would love to pick this up we just can't for everyone).

We recieved another email yesterday from a young man named Vladimir Ayriyan who lives in southern California. Vlad is afflicted with a disease called Friedreich's Ataxia which affects the heart and nervous system. We exchanged a few emails and I was touched so I took lamlarrytoo's pristine unit that just came in and packed it up for Vlad. Here is more on his story.
I sent Vlad some cleaning tips and told him to check out this forum. If he wanted to join he would be welcomed with open arms and there were many people here who could help him with his usage questions.

So yesterday was kind of a bad day for the program but TODAY IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT!

Thanks to everyone who continues to participate in this program and supports getting devices like the Haze into the hands of these very special recipients.

I think I speak for all of them when I say they very much appreciate it and I think I speak for all the donors when I say we very much appreciate them!

Hey guys this is Vlad, (the one that got the unit) and I just wanted to thank everyone at Haze Technologies, the people who take part in the PIF program, and @scottg402 for all of there generosity and assistance. I hope this vape can help me with my disease and make it easier to enjoy wax and flower!

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Hey guys this is Vlad, (the one that got the unit) and I just wanted to thank everyone at Haze Technologies, the people who take part in the PIF program, and @scottg402 for all of there generosity and assistance. I hope this vape can help me with my disease and make it easier to enjoy wax and flower!
welcome aboard! You're going to love your unit like the rest of us I'm sure! go ahead and read through the thread and by the time you get your Haze you'll feel like you've owned one for awhile

little maggie

2 quick questions:
1. Is the return address the same (Alpharetta GA)?
2. What are you using for a water adaptor for the v3?

little maggie,

scottg402

2 quick questions:
1. Is the return address the same (Alpharetta GA)?
2. What are you using for a water adaptor for the v3?
Hi L.M. Yes the return address is in GA. Need me to send it to you?

I'm guessing most people are using the @Ratchett Nu-Song right now or have rigged up a whip. I know @Vape Dr. told me he was using the old Ed's Gear with a small silicone attachment. Maybe we can get him to post a pic of that.

I am hoping to release the official Ed's gear sometime early next week. I might even talk to them about getting on our site for preorder this week.

The new adapter will be universal to the all versions of the Haze since it will have a multi level shaft.

Again, special orders to @Ed's TnT on any adapters or V3 specific mouthpiece stems. That may change down the line but I'm letting my man Ed breath for a minute. He has been working his butt off gang!

little maggie

I have the address- just making sure no changes before I mail it tomorrow.
I have loved all of Ed's products except the Haze water adapter. The first time I used it, the adapter got stuck in the D-20 and never came out. Vitolo had to break the bubbler to get the adapter. I bought another adapter and another D-20 and greased the adapter thoroughly. It still got stuck. I'd like to find a glass one that works with the Haze.

Vape Dr.

Hi L.M. Yes the return address is in GA. Need me to send it to you?

I'm guessing most people are using the @Ratchett Nu-Song right now or have rigged up a whip. I know @Vape Dr. told me he was using the old Ed's Gear with a small silicone attachment. Maybe we can get him to post a pic of that.

I am hoping to release the official Ed's gear sometime early next week. I might even talk to them about getting on our site for preorder this week.

The new adapter will be universal to the all versions of the Haze since it will have a multi level shaft.

Again, special orders to @Ed's TnT on any adapters or V3 specific mouthpiece stems. That may change down the line but I'm letting my man Ed breath for a minute. He has been working his butt off gang!

Vitolo

Vaporist
I hope this vape can help me with my disease and make it easier to enjoy wax and flower!
It surely WILL make it easier to enjoy using wax, flower and more.
You will find all of the tips and help you need right here in this thread.
You will have that unit singing and dancing for you before long.
If you feel some live time visual aid with your haze would help in any way, you have my skype info on my signature- just reach out.
I miss demonstrating the haze to patients here at my own home.
I still show the haze (my personal unit) to clients at a local dispensary, but the patients I am in contact with are not always in a position to frequent a dispensary.
We work toward resolution in our personal situation. When there is no longer great distraction in our lives, we will resume helping Haze with their Upgrade Program, and all that this entails.

scottg402

Hi! Just wanted to say hello to everyone owning a Haze. I received my V3 yesterday! I own a Volcano, a Crafty and a Mighty. Can't wait to see how the Haze works. Batteries are charging! :clap:
Welcome to the club! Many owers of these other units and I am pretty sure they are happy with their Haze too. Haze has features the others don't so it might fill a void in your collection. I am hoping so anyway!

bibblybobbly

There's a little piece of ABV debris fallen down into one of the holes in one of the ovens - the hole in the bottom of the oven with the non-filled-in circle, to be specific. It doesn't seem to impair the performance of the unit, but what can be done about it? For the sake of my OCD. Anything?

It seems kind of inevitable that this will happen from time to time - especially with the conduction screen.

bibblybobbly,

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
There's a little piece of ABV debris fallen down into one of the holes in one of the ovens - the hole in the bottom of the oven with the non-filled-in circle, to be specific. It doesn't seem to impair the performance of the unit, but what can be done about it? For the sake of my OCD. Anything?

It seems kind of inevitable that this will happen from time to time - especially with the conduction screen.
this was discussed not too long ago, if i remember correctly theres nothing really. just leave it be to turn into nothingness, a tiny bit here and there (inevitable as you said) shouldnt hurt anything and if by chance it does theres a warranty to get ya fixed up

maybe a vacuum rigged to something that gets small enough to fit in the over can pull it up, but dont see it being worth it

scottg402

A little piece here and there is not going to be a problem. Letting stuff get caked on or over the holes is a different story.

Some folks have cut screens and place them at the bottom to try and prevent this.

You can try blowing into the mouthpiece channel and you might be able to blow it out. Otherwise you can send it to us and we will dissassemble it and clean it. There may be a charge for that. We were discussing this last week but we never came to a conclusion.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I wanted to discuss my excitement for the V3. Specifically the heating improvements. Keep in mind I have nothing but love for my two V2.5's that I currently own.

O.k. now back to why I'm personally excited for the updated V3 heating tech. I'm an all around active person. I say that meaning I enjoy many many many things. And of those a handful with immense passion and intensity. Haha I'm a nut sometimes! Life is so much fun.

One of those many things is being physically active. Icing on that cake is doing something outdoors, no matter what the season may be. That being said I love playing in the snow in anyway that's humanly possible. And when I can't afford it I'll catch a ride and ascend something just for some tasty turns in the pow. Talk about a great workout too!

My main focus here is on the V3 new heater tech. and what will be pluses for me over my V2.5. While in
below freezing temperatures with wind chill factors included & also many other factors are involved at the same time. For instance; much higher altitudes and humidity, dry or very high depending on if it's a snow or bluebird day on the mountain. That's a lot for a heating system to evaluate and deal with real time and yet still deliver a great constant and consistent experience.

So when I read that these factors will no longer even come into play I was excited. Not to mention test it out while out in such extreme conditions and report back with my results. Another plus with the new heating updates will be battery life. I mean.....win win situation, right! Especially now because it sounds like the load my batteries will have to carry in the V3 will be lightened somewhat in the harsh weather and all.

This is just one of many factors I really look at when the word portable is branded while buying vaporizer. What are the manufacturers definitions of the word compared to mine? Once again the Haze shines in situations like this. Out of all of the portables out currently on the market -imo- none could hold a stone while out in the backcountry away from power in the cold for days skiing and snowboarding. My V2.5 functioned great while in the backcountry and resort hopping. It was however quite thirsty for power while in the cold. But that was no problem really because of the extra charged batteries backing my Haze up.

Once again @haze Technologies thanks for knocking me out of my shoes. Thank you for your forward thinking, listening and your constant commitment to improving. I respect you for that immensely. Roger that!? Enjoy your Haze my friends it truly is one of a kind! Cheers.

Last edited:

rshetts

For those wondering if the Haze delivers on a medicinal level, I can answer that with a resounding yes. I have a rather painful degenerative disorder in my ankles and recently went through my 3rd corrective surgery ( I have a 4th scheduled for next year ). My Haze has been so effective I discontinued taking my Norcol prescription during the day, as I dont need it anymore. My Haze helps me handle the post surgical pain without the side effects I get from Norcol. The V3 is the most effective portable Ive owned and I now use it over my Arizer Q tower because I feel it delivers a better vapor than the Arizer does. Ill keep the Q as a back up but the Haze is my #1 go to vaporizer. A portable vape thats at least as effective as a mainstream desktop vape? Yeah thats definitely a good thing!

Vitolo

Vaporist

take a drinking straw.... and place it against the hole,
use suction from your mouth and lungs.. that's your role,
In a pinch when things are really tuff,
a vacuum with a straw will be enuff
(use cupped hands to make the seal)
(Use ears to hear the air flow squeal)
Vacuum cleaner is real handy,
Suction from lungs is also dandy,
pull away specs of debris,
To help bibblybobbly with OCD

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
For the medical users of cannabis, it's so nice to be able to depend on a portable. At night for those times when medicating is a must and you don't want to be tethered by a cord. To be able to have your medicating device in bed with you is so handy.

Last edited:

little maggie

Mine is in the mail and now I'm worried that it's going to end up in the hall of shame. To make up for it I'm sending all of my barely and rarely used vapes to Vitolo. I know they're pristine because I don't tend to give vapes a long trial. The hammer, used 2x, has been waiting months until a new address was available to send things to him. And others.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
@rshetts I'm pleased and happy to hear that the Haze delivers the needed effects for pain management. Even better you are no longer taking that pharmaceutical manufactured poison.

@CarolKing I couldn't agree more with you. It's nice to have the extra chamber on the ready and close to me on the night stand when I have a bad night of PTSD aka shell shock rebranded. I use mine medically and recreationally.

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Mine is in the mail and now I'm worried that it's going to end up in the hall of shame. To make up for it I'm sending all of my barely and rarely used vapes to Vitolo. I know they're pristine because I don't tend to give vapes a long trial. The hammer, used 2x, has been waiting months until a new address was available to send things to him. And others.
this is probably the kind of thing to think of before getting it in the mail.

if anyone is ever unsure they could always throw up a picture and ask

Top Bottom