Glass Vapes From The Rogue Wax Works

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
@Monk Debate are you going airport open on the Vong? That Ti tip is the one that I have had the best performance with the Sipper (thin)
Yes, open airport on the VonG. With the standard cap I only close the airport on the first hit to help thicken the vapor. Not necessary with the 2mm cap, probably not necessary with the 1.25mm cap either. I will play with that. I am likely going to liquidate most of my Dynavap collection but will keep the Hydravong and the quartz caps.

fangorn

I received my 2nd order today! it feels good 😁💨👌

My Terpedo is operational again!!
My tolerance has increased lately and my vaporizers are not knocking me out as well as I would like...
Well... I took a big slap 😁

I have a favorite vaporizer that is necessarily on the 1st step of the podium... out of competition. well the Terpedo kicks his ass. it really hurts me to write it but it's the truth. (Édit : I only use portable vaporizers)

I always use hemp fiber filters with...the chamber size is way too big for me! I reduce it by about half with the fiber. but even there, I get an incredible number of draws!

I think the vape experience offered here is what could help smokers the most to switch to vaping! the flavor, vapor density and quantity of vapor are exceptional! (but the fact that it's made of glass and that you have to use a "flamethrower" to heat it will put off the vast majority of my smoking friends...)

I don't use it every day but I really missed it!!!

I ordered a quartz cap as well...thinking it would be compatible with my 14mm stem. but I hadn't seen that on the stem supplied with the quartz cap, there were notches!! so I put an o-ring diagonally so that the quartz cap rests on it and, it's not ideal, but it works! If I had paid more attention, I would have taken the deluxe kit!
But it will make a very good backup for my terpedo 😁

I haven't tried the j-hook yet, nor the spiral hook because it's for the lotus...I already know that the spiral one won't suit me. but I plan to test it with my Toad. The restriction may well please me! as for the j-hook, my main concern is finding something to store it in...i hadn't had a piece this bulky before!

ah and damn the Quebec and Canadian taxes... on an order at 100 CAD, they told me 47% taxes... I finally paid "only" 37% taxes...

luckily my order made me more than satisfied because the pill had trouble getting through!

come on, it's so good... I'm going back 💚

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@fangorn thanks for the post and im glad that you have a functional Terpedo. I did not realize that you had just bought a heater but did not have the stem for the QC. Drop me a note in a future order and I can get you just a stem. I dont make the spiral Js, or any of them for that matter, its a bummer that the draw is as tight as it is. Im assuming that is your issue with it?

nicknobody

It’s too early to speak much on the terpcicle but something that is really standing out to me is that the heat retention is incredible. Much better than my similar metal devices

Silly easy to get endless terpy low temp goodness and the easiest 3-5 second reheat and repeat/clean up

I’m impressed. I’ll share more when I get it mastered

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
It’s too early to speak much on the terpcicle but something that is really standing out to me is that the heat retention is incredible. Much better than my similar metal devices

Silly easy to get endless terpy low temp goodness and the easiest 3-5 second reheat and repeat/clean up

I’m impressed. I’ll share more when I get it mastered
I’m finding I have to heat the Terpcicle a lot more than the Quartz Cap to get similar results. Still haven’t found the right heat up time to get everything extracted in one heat cycle.

nicknobody

I’m finding I have to heat the Terpcicle a lot more than the Quartz Cap to get similar results. Still haven’t found the right heat up time to get everything extracted in one heat cycle.
My first go I had THE most dirt nasty yellow milk combustion so I immediately went to the complete opposite end. I’ve just been sipping. Feels like endless rips. Two heat cycles. Haven’t even considered a single yet. It’s so potent that I’m unable to test as much as I’d like. For reference I could really use a tolerance break. Impressive little thing.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
My first go I had THE most dirt nasty yellow milk combustion so I immediately went to the complete opposite end. I’ve just been sipping. Feels like endless rips. Two heat cycles. Haven’t even considered a single yet. It’s so potent that I’m unable to test as much as I’d like. For reference I could really use a tolerance break. Impressive little thing.
I’ll have to keep playing with it. I made the mistake of getting the short version without considering I needed something 14mm female that’s easily spinnable like a cooling stem to really do it right so it’s entirely possible I haven’t had a chance to use it fully as intended, I feel awkward when I hold it.

nicknobody

I’ll have to keep playing with it. I made the mistake of getting the short version without considering I needed something 14mm female that’s easily spinnable like a cooling stem to really do it right so it’s entirely possible I haven’t had a chance to use it fully as intended, I feel awkward when I hold it.
I also got the short version. I just leave the 14 male/male in the rig and awkwardly spin/torch the other two pieces. I can’t believe it’s not too hot for that. I’m just using a big buddy equivalent

None of your rigs have a removable 14mm mp? Or a gong wpa for something? Metal Dani stem backwards? Lol I have a bunch of stuff I could use… now u got me thinking

nicknobody,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I also got the short version. I just leave the 14 male/male in the rig and awkwardly spin/torch the other two pieces. I can’t believe it’s not too hot for that. I’m just using a big buddy equivalent

None of your rigs have a removable 14mm mp? Or a gong wpa for something? Metal Dani stem backwards? Lol I have a bunch of stuff I could use… now u got me thinking
I was considering getting one of the 14mm spiral coolers which I could use as the spinning base and then keep it on for added cooling.

olysh pops

This TerpCycle is a work of art: quality of extraction, power and beauty.
So is the QuartzCap, but it has a more pronounced character, a thick rough side hahaha
Before heating the glass, I fill the torch with gas so that the heating time varies little.
With the QC18mm or the TC, I heat 20-23 seconds for each session. With a one-second reminder sometimes when necessary.
I love these two vaporizers so much that I haven't yet tested the Torpedo, which I received at the same time several weeks ago :goon:

Last edited:

nicknobody

Thanks! I noticed blemished units were available for $35, so I just went ahead and ordered a long one. The long Terpcicle 14/14 connector can be used on the short too.
Mine had small chips all over the top. I wonder if I got a blemished one

nicknobody,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@Monk Debate the QC heater is closer to the inner glass so it requires less reheats. I may also go to only offering the long connector

@nicknobody @olysh did you both get QC heaters with issues? If so please send pics. I have been sending those without unwrapping the factory wrap. I have never seen any issue with the pieces I have unwrapped in the past.

Last edited:

fangorn

@fangorn thanks for the post and im glad that you have a functional Terpedo. I did not realize that you had just bought a heater but did not have the stem for the QC. Drop me a note in a future order and I can get you just a stem. I dont make the spiral Js, or any of them for that matter, its a bummer that the draw is as tight as it is. Im assuming that is your issue with it?

Hello @RogueGuy
Thank you for the message !
and thank you for the QC stem proposal, I will be sure to do so!

and regarding, the mini spiral hook, it's the length that doesn't suit me for using with a lotus. I won't be comfortable having the flame so close to my long nose 😁
the restrictive draw is more what I'm looking for, so I'll definitely use it with my Toad!

see you soon !

fangorn,
Reactions: RogueGuy

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Finally got to try out my Terpcicle after a month and half t break. I have to say the high is amazing and the learning curve isnt difficult. I wasn’t prepare for the flavor, I’m not a flavor chaser but I can really appreciate the taste the Terpcicle produces. I noticed two random scratches when I first unwrapped them, as long as it doesn’t cause problems in the future it’s not a big deal

olysh pops

"I will be bringing back the Terpcicle Mini with a quartz heater..."

Hi, I'm very interested in one of these. Any idea when they'll be for sale?
In my next run, maybe 2 months out, I will be bringing back the Terpcicle Mini with a quartz heater and maybe the Terpedo
maybe early August I hope :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom