Glass Vapes From The Rogue Wax Works

TedJones

anyone here use the dual ronx and upgrade to this one and found the upgrade worth it? https://www.amazon.com/RONXS-Adjust...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Saw it was recommended a while back but i already have like 4 torches and not trying to start a collection if i can help it lol. I think the dual ronxs flame isnt big enough
Looks very similar to the blazer big buddy I bought after seeing that recommended. Might consider if the dual isn’t doing the trick within 35ish seconds of heating. I haven’t tried a weaker flame and longer heat time though :hmm:

leanpubpackage

olysh pops

Long Terpcicle with short connector, full of hash, with its favorite THG Sherlock

Terpcycle_THGSherlock.jpg

Last edited:

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I think the dual ronxs flame isnt big enough
Never been happy with my Ronxs dual flame, and will happily give it away to anyone who wants it. It works perfectly well, as intended even, but doesn't perform nearly as well as the Blazer, or even a pocket sized Jobon quad torch. Plus, one of the jets is 2 or 3 degrees skew-whiff, which makes using it slightly annoying from an aesthetic pov, even if this does not significantly impact on performance. It's laughable that this kind of detail should even matter in the scheme of things, but this is FC and we sweat the scratches, the dust, the angles, the finish etc.

Knewt

Never been happy with my Ronxs dual flame, and will happily give it away to anyone who wants it. It works perfectly well, as intended even, but doesn't perform nearly as well as the Blazer, or even a pocket sized Jobon quad torch. Plus, one of the jets is 2 or 3 degrees skew-whiff, which makes using it slightly annoying from an aesthetic pov, even if this does not significantly impact on performance. It's laughable that this kind of detail should even matter in the scheme of things, but this is FC and we sweat the scratches, the dust, the angles, the finish etc.
I have 2 Ronx dual flames and use them often, but not often for vaping. The only time I vape with the Ronx is when I am in bright daylight and can’t see the flame. With 2 flames I have a better chance of hitting my device vs using my single flame Firefox.

Gnome34

Yesterday I received a new torch, a blazer big shot 8000 or something.

It puts out way way more flame than my smaller torch I use with my terpcicle. I gave it a whirl and definitely overheated. The glass heater and chamber both turned like a dark brown, definitely combusted all the material.

I cleaned the glass off with iso etc, but the glass remains discolored. Does this matter?

After cleaning and drying I ran it again more cautiously and am happy with the new torch. Just some trial and error.

Love this thing and will likely buy a replacement if I can't get the glass cleaned up. Will try dark crystal cleaner when I get home today.

Ariwe

Yesterday I received a new torch, a blazer big shot 8000 or something.

It puts out way way more flame than my smaller torch I use with my terpcicle. I gave it a whirl and definitely overheated. The glass heater and chamber both turned like a dark brown, definitely combusted all the material.

I cleaned the glass off with iso etc, but the glass remains discolored. Does this matter?

After cleaning and drying I ran it again more cautiously and am happy with the new torch. Just some trial and error.

Love this thing and will likely buy a replacement if I can't get the glass cleaned up. Will try dark crystal cleaner when I get home today.
Heated dark crystal worked for me when I accidentally combusted (there was blow back from my bubbler which got stuck in between the heater and the bowl.) ISO did not work.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

olysh pops

I fell in love with these glass vaporizers, not only for the taste and power of the clouds they can produce, but also for their aesthetics, for the way they're made from a single, neutral material: glass. And being able to chat with their craftsman is really great.

Here, the Terpcicle Long has been in daily use since it was first used 3 months ago. In a dream, I wonder if it's conceivable that a Terpcicle Long with an 18mm joint could be born :freak:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yea I got a bigger torch (big buddy) and this thing really takes off. I didn’t use it as much before since the ronxs took well over a minute to heat this up, but the Terpcicle has been the main vape I use. Gotta order a torch upgrade with this one lol.

Got a stain on the glass that’s hard to get off if anyone has tips. Planning on eventually soaking it in hot water + vinegar

IMG-1770.jpg

IMG-1776.jpg

Top Bottom