Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Agreed with Shmoo, I was peeping the VaporBlunt Pinnacle for a minute but Vito's video has me reconsidering. The clouds... can't make that stuff up. I don't think I'd have much of a hard time adapting to this, considering my main love affair is with my Launch Box :tup: any LB owners care to chime in about ease of use with the S2 kit?

Vito, glad to hear you're back and good! I hit a new record for my second highest weight, 130.1! Pretty close to my best so far. Beats the hell out of ~113-114.

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Ordered me up a black one on 2/12 at FV site. Shipped that day, but as I figured was gonna happen, went right on past me in Seattle (I probably drove past it on I-5 on Tuesday) and went to customs in San Francisco on 2/14. Eagerly awaiting it's arrival…

I wish you the best of luck man. I'm having a nice little session with my FlashVAPE as we speak. If it says anything, I've got about 10 vapes sitting on the side of my room to review... still decided to use the FlashVAPE :). It will be like Christmas morning when the Stage 2 upgrade package arrives in the mail.

Agreed with Shmoo, I was peeping the VaporBlunt Pinnacle for a minute but Vito's video has me reconsidering. The clouds... can't make that stuff up. I don't think I'd have much of a hard time adapting to this, considering my main love affair is with my Launch Box :tup: any LB owners care to chime in about ease of use with the S2 kit?

Vito, glad to hear you're back and good! I hit a new record for my second highest weight, 130.1! Pretty close to my best so far. Beats the hell out of ~113-114.

I'll have the Pinnacle before too long, can't wait to review it. But videos don't lie... my clouds were already pretty decent with my FlashVAPE; Vito's video confirmed the stage 2 is worth the money. I wonder if FlashVAPE is going to start shipping the S2 kit with the original unit...?

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.
PS your videos rock :tup:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Experience with the LB makes it easier to learn the FV classic or original or whatever we wind up calling it. With the S2 kit, you don't need LB or any other experience. I think anyone can learn to use the FVS2 pretty quickly. The combustion risk is just not a problem any more.

Just back from vacation,checked here to find the FV has a hot-rod kit? The whole shebang for less than $250? Screw frugality,it's new Vape time! 5 weeks in Colorado has not only given me a break from this land of cattle,pigs,and pigfuckers,but left me with a shitload of world class Vape fodder!!

PARTY AT MY PLACE!!!

Yes indeed,it's gonna be a good year.:)

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Just back from vacation,checked here to find the FV has a hot-rod kit? The whole shebang for less than $250? Screw frugality,it's new Vape time! 5 weeks in Colorado has not only given me a break from this land of cattle,pigs,and pigfuckers,but left me with a shitload of world class Vape fodder!!

PARTY AT MY PLACE!!!

Yes indeed,it's gonna be a good year.:)

I think you got that backwards. The FV now has traction control, reduced throttle response, and a softer suspension.

I'll be right over. Your stash, right?

My stash is still not in your league paka....but it's getting there. So yeah,come on over! Just bring a coat and some condoms,lot of ghonorrea around these parts so it's best to take precautions.
Like my old man used to say,"just one teaspoon of ghonorrea can ruin a whole gallon of milk,so wear a rubber to the breakfast table". :goat:

One last thing,is there anywhere that has the FV,the s2 kit and also offers overnight shipping?

optiato

FlashVape... wow what a company! Just got done speaking with them and it was like talking to an old friend. I haven't even used the product yet and I have the utmost faith in the unit and the company.

I think that this vape will be the one that I've been looking for and wouldn't be surprised if the rest of my sizable portable collection finds their way to storage. I can't wait to really be able to contribute to this thread.

FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
FlashVape... wow what a company! Just got done speaking with them and it was liking talking to an old friend. I haven't even used the product yet and I have the utmost faith in the unit and the company.

I think that this vape will be the one that I've been looking for and wouldn't be surprised if the rest of my sizable portable collection finds their way to storage. I can't wait to really be able to contribute to this thread.

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the FV thread!

I am sure you will enjoy the FV experience as so many others have, and I look forward to hearing your comments and reviews!

PAZ

Man, I haven't checked this thread in a few days and all I have to say is...

FlashVAPE, you're making Canada look good. :clap: If the INH didn't suit my needs to a T, this would've been next in line. Crazy how such a simple add-on can change a vape from conduction to convection.

What's up guys! I'm very new to these forums, and can already tell that I'll soon become an avid member. I don't know how I'd never participated in these within the last few years, but always. I just recently started a review channel on YouTube. I think you guys might like my FlashVAPE video.​
FlashVAPE (REVIEW/UNBOXING)
I hope you guys enjoy my review. I feel like I need to add that I'm getting the FlashVAPE Stage-2 modification kit within these next two weeks. From Vito's video, I have no doubt this mod will take the FlashVAPE to the next level. I'll be posting an updated modification video as soon as I get it and get a good feel for it!​

Awesome video! I need to take the time to check out your other ones.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Awesome video! I need to take the time to check out your other ones.
I've gotta agree, I don't really like watching review videos (more a fan of action shots) but I'm digging the style. Clean, concise, to the point. Keep doing it :tup:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Qbit

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
FlashVAPE, you're making Canada look good. :clap: If the INH didn't suit my needs to a T, this would've been next in line.

I just received yesterday my Inhalater XP, but for this time I'm a little disappointed with this vape..... but I have to test it again today.
And is the XP really safe ? I can't answer to that, just looking the item (with all the "plastic seems" it contains) as I can with a FV or a Vaponic.....

LeTchen,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations LeTchen,

...Inhalater... ...is the XP really safe? ...with all the "plastic seems"...

I figure you're probably refering to high-temperature silicone rings meant to seal the unit, unless i got mislead and those are really made of plastic...

But where did it slip to that particular topic? I just don't get it!...

It's great to have both anyway, i guess. I looking forward to read all about it!!

:peace:

Egzoset,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
I would like to know that... but I can't say what the XP is made of, Pharmacor don't say nothing about this (or I didn't hear it !)... but sorry, this is not the XP thread

LeTchen,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Oh I love my FV..... and I don't have the S-2 (I will have !)..... but I'm still with a stretch film to replace the top glass that I broke (waiting for the postman to save me !)....... but if one of us break the glass like me (I dropped it like an idiot when I cleaned it), is good to know that everybody can replace it with this film (and it works !) waiting the glass replacement ;)
And don't forget to put top glasses replacement on the website, Jerry ! ;)

FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
================================​
FV S2 SHIPMENT DELAY NOTICE
===============================​
First of all, I want to thank everyone here for their tremendous support. The success of the FV has been built upon the generous contributions of everyone on this board. Couldn't have done it without you guys and gals ! :clap:
This morning, I felt the need to come forth and make this announcement, to let everyone know, that unfortunately, there is a small delay in getting the all the S2 orders out to all our valued fans and supporters. Im very sorry, but it looks like we won't be able to have all the S2 orders shipped out until Monday afternoon/evening, or possibly Tuesday morning. It is with deep regret, that we will not be able to fulfill our usual goal of having orders shipped within 24 hours at the moment.​
I know many of you are eagerly awaiting this kit.. trust me... there is no one more stressed than yours truly right now over this delay :doh:. I will explain....​
"... the best laid plans o' mice an' men..."

The reason for this untimely delay is due to an unexpected logistics problem we are experiencing with our large shipment of S2 batteries and chargers. They were supposed to be delivered to our facilities on Friday (Feb. 8th) of last week, but instead, has been in CUSTOMS waiting to be released, due to a back-flow at their YVR office so we have been told initially. We were under pressure from local dealers to announce and release this much anticipated mod, the S2, so I finally caved and posted it early Wednesday morning, anticipating the shipment will clear and be delivered to us before any real delay to shipping at the time... Heck, I thought: "...ok, since Monday is a holiday (brand new public holiday: FAMILY DAY in BC), if it doesn't get released by Tuesday afternoon, we are for sure gonna see it released by Wednesday morning and delivered by Wednesday afternoon, so it is gonna be good timing to post it Wednesday morning...." (after all, it is supposed to be a courier express shipment, which we have had much experience with before). BUT... it looks like Murphy's law prevailed. What should have been a routine DHL courier express shipment has now turned into a prolonged waiting game, we had to get our own customs broker involved to help us expedite it (not much help, I might add). We were told that it should be released on Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday.. and now, it looks like its going to be on Monday, "at the latest:shrug:", we are told.​
DHL Tracking.jpg

Once again, I am very sorry about the delay, as it came most unexpected to us as well. You can bet that I, more than anyone else, want to get all the S2 kits out the door to all who are eagerly awaiting, as I know how good this kit is and how much you will enjoy it! You can be sure that we are working on this matter, and ALL shipments containing S2 kits will be sent out as soon as this matter is dealt with and all the unnecessary components of the S2 are here. Please rest assured that this will NOT turn into a CERA type situation... we hope for your understanding in this matter, and really appreciated your patience while this is unexpected hiccup is being sorted out.

FlashVAPE-filter-screens.png

As a "thank you" gesture, we will automatically include a 2 PACK replacement filter screen / o-ring set (a $12.90 value) FREE OF CHARGE for all FC members who's S2 orders are effected by this delay. It's our way of apologizing, we hope you don't mind :)

Once again, thanks to everyone who has purchased the S2 kit, for your kind understanding and patience in this most unexpected situation. I know how frustrating this must be, to have to wait for something so fantastic... but it will be well worth the wait, I can promise....

Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime via PM or chat, flashvape@gmail.com... thanks again!

JoeKickass

Oh my god, I just realized with the convection upgrade you might not need to shake. And if you don't need to shake to get even abv you could, if your last name was Kickass and the planets aligned
Nhippy.gif
, fill the oven completely full. Please tell me this is possible with the convection upgrade! Does someone who has it want to try a sesh without shaking and see how it browns?

~Completely unrelated idea, pretty please leave posts separate :)

Top Bottom