• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tweek

I would say at $129 for the package, a 2 year warranty is pretty fair. As for the 90 day warranty on batteries, I think that's pretty normal, considering batteries don't last forever and can easily be messed up by the user. Any manufacturing issues related to the battery would come to surface before the 90 days. They are also user replaceable, so you have options when that time comes, unlike a built in battery.

Solos battery is built in, hence a longer warranty period IMO.

OF

They are also user replaceable, so you have options when that time comes, unlike a built in battery.

Solos battery is built in, hence a longer warranty period IMO.

Excellent point. I think it's basically a given a year from now even fairly moderate users of Solo will be living with reduced battery life.

Replicable batteries are a big plus IMO, unless the unit doesn't get used......

OF

PAZ

I really wish we had some videos as well. I'm pretty set on the Inhalater XP, but this definitely looks intriguing. I can't imagine it would have the best efficiency, but there's plenty of other pluses to look past that.

I have a feeling if they sent a unit or two to well known members here to do a review, there would be quite a few willing to take the plunge on this as long as the review was decent. It definitely has a place on the market if it does all they say it does.

As for the warranty I personally think it's fine. 2 years is a decent time for the price, the vaporizer market is pretty awesome for warranties. I mean almost every other electronic device only has a 1 year warranty, whereas with vaporizers you see plenty of 2+ year warranties.

weedemon

enthusiast
wow talk about an interesting new vape to hit the scene. I love that it's metal and ceramic. and a canadian built product!! :) KUDOS!

a few questions.

1. the window above. what's it made out of? glass? :D

2. is the screen user replaceable? I imagine putting concentrates on it will lead to screen clogs?

3. what's the screen made out of?

You describe hitting it as "puffs" am i envisioning this right? you heat it for 5 s take a puff (the equivalent volume of the inside of the chamber) and then wait another 5s and repeat?

*edit i found my answer: "-DO NOT inhale while the power button is pressed. Air flow will decrease the conduction and convection effects of heat inside the vape chamber, and also the super heated air can be harsh on your throat! Always wait for a one second period after releasing the power button before inhaling."

more good info at: http://flashvape.com/pages/How-To's.html

I want to buy this thing. how long will the intro price be offered for?

weedemon,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

If you look at the front page, it does say user replaceable screen and that you can use solid concentrates. I am definitely interested in hearing more about those features as well.:brow:

Also says about the components:

Safe Ceramic Core: the heart of this awesome vape is a 100% ceramic core with stainless steel heating element. All your vaping materials will come into contact with inside the FlashVAPE is ceramica and stainless steel for the utmost safety & clean taste!

FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
wow talk about an interesting new vape to hit the scene. I love that it's metal and ceramic. and a canadian built product!! :) KUDOS!

a few questions.

1. the window above. what's it made out of? glass? :D

2. is the screen user replaceable? I imagine putting concentrates on it will lead to screen clogs?

3. what's the screen made out of?

You describe hitting it as "puffs" am i envisioning this right? you heat it for 5 s take a puff (the equivalent volume of the inside of the chamber) and then wait another 5s and repeat?

*edit i found my answer: "-DO NOT inhale while the power button is pressed. Air flow will decrease the conduction and convection effects of heat inside the vape chamber, and also the super heated air can be harsh on your throat! Always wait for a one second period after releasing the power button before inhaling."

more good info at: http://flashvape.com/pages/How-To's.html

I want to buy this thing. how long will the intro price be offered for?

Thanks for the great questions!

1) the window above is made out hardened crystal glass. it is the same material watch crystals are made out of (a fancy name commonly referred to as "sapphire crystal"). The glass lens is removable, easy to clean, and is replaceable.

2) the stainless steel screen is easily user replaceable. you dont need any special tools (although a pair of tweezers would be nice), and it takes 10 seconds to do by hand. we designed the replaceable screen to address this specific issue you raised. also at only $5 each screen, you can afford to replace them often :)

3) all the screens found inside the FlashVAPE are made out of surgical grade stainless steel, and is very durable.

We want to keep this vape affordable, so we are keeping the price at $129 for as long as we possibly can! this is not a introductory price. I think as more people try the FlashVAPE, many will agree that this vape works and feels like it a $200+ unit.

FlashVAPE

Manufacturer
If you look at the front page, it does say user replaceable screen and that you can use solid concentrates. I am definitely interested in hearing more about those features as well.:brow:

... solid concentrates work just fine in the FlashVAPE, thank you very much! :) we are currently developing an ceramic adapter add-on for liquid concentrates as well... so please stay tuned! :)

marduk

daydreamer
@ FlashVAPE

When will US distributors have this in stock? I assume Puffitup will be one of your authorized dealers... are there any others lined up yet?

marduk,

weedemon

enthusiast
oh? so there will be something else to drop oil onto? ceramic adapter eh? patiently waiting! :)

weedemon,

FlashVAPE

Manufacturer
@ FlashVAPE

When will US distributors have this in stock? I assume Puffitup will be one of your authorized dealers... are there any others lined up yet?

Yes, Puffitup will be one of our first authorized dealers :) US dealers will start to have the unit in stock by late next week. Thanks to everyone for their kind patience while we work out the logistics!

.. we are still working on getting other dealers on board, but happy to say that so far, the interest has been very strong. so hopefully soon, you will see this great vape in your favorite store!

also we'd appreciate very much if members have any dearler referrals, so please feel free to PM anytime :)

Red Indy

Low carbon PSYCHONAUT
I mean almost every other electronic device only has a 1 year warranty, whereas with vaporizers you see plenty of 2+ year warranties.

In the countries of the EU every electronic device has a 2 year warranty, by law, since 2002 it has become a legal requirement that all consumer goods sold in the EU must have a minimum of a 2 year warranty.

@FlashVape
Will it be available in the EU?

PAZ

In the countries of the EU every electronic device has a 2 year warranty, by law, since 2002 it has become a legal requirement that all consumer goods sold in the EU must have a minimum of a 2 year warranty.

@FlashVape

Is it like that for online purchases though? I mean if you order from a NA based company and they just ship to EU, do they have to abide to that?

PAZ,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
@FlashVape

Same question here. This is looking really interesting for quick hits while doing stuff and not having the time for a full session, while looking handier than the mlfb. That price tag is really nice

Can't wait for the first videos

FlashVAPE

Manufacturer
Excellent info Flash! Any chance we will see some video soon?

Very soon Tweek, thanks for being patient! I am certain you will like what you see.

@FlashVape

it is currently available for shipping to the EU (and worldwide :) )from our website http://flashvape.com. of course, it will have to be shipped from Canada where we are located. However, we are working on getting EU dealers on board soon!

Any EU dealers? please PM me. Thanks!

if you haven't already, you should definitely get in touch with planetvape.ca too! :)

Already have..... thank you!! :)

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Three posts merged.

FlashVAPE,
Reactions: Tweek

weedemon

enthusiast
sweet how soon can i expect to see them on PV.ca? (I'm kind of an avid supporter)

weedemon,

u bwade wunner

So it looks like You ve cracked 18650 battery power with a custom dual screen arrangement.If it works Ingenius and it will be a gamechanger.
love that its convection.
Looking forward to seeing this one in action.it does look a little different though.you need to make it in a chocolate colour! Im sure it would fit in a king size snickers wrapper!..Just kidding.it looks very functional.
being an ecig mod user, I like that SS button too.

Best of luck flashvape

u bwade wunner,
Reactions: FlashVAPE
Top Bottom