Firewood Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I love the FW7 for pocket carry, it's so compact. I'm just always conscious that it's not in the pocket with anything else or in a way that could potentially engage the fire button - I get the same phantom vibrations as I do for my phone, though

Yeah I would feel that way honestly about any vape in my pocket (even cartridge pen), would need to have a special case, and or make sure it's in there carefully on its own, etc... hoodie pouch pockets always best!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The FW9 and TM2 are my two daily drivers and the best flower vapes I have used to date. I also use them based on mood and setting. I guess how portable is also based on what accessories (glassware) you have attached. ;)

I use the 9 when I have time to sit and enjoy, and/or if I want a more sedative effect. I'll sit and enjoy the TM2 also, but it's the vape of choice when I need a faster session during the day. Especially set below 2 on the dial, the hits can be more sativa-like on the TM2. I also leave the 9 set on 320F. Between the two vapes, the 9 gives the best flavor, but the TM2 gives bigger clouds.

I wouldn't part with either.

Last edited:

GnarlyVandal

I do not have a tinymight, but I tend to use my FW7 90% of the time as on demand through glass at 400-420 Fahrenheit. 2-3 big rips and the bowl is cashed.

After looking back over this sub I just stuck the native mouthpiece on last night, set the temp to 350 and it was a nice and gentle session, still with bigger clouds after the first couple flavourful draws. Was really nice actually. Love how versatile these firewood’s are.

LordKahel

Anyone know if there are any reseller for Canada or USA? I tried buying from the firewood Website but there is an error processing the payment. Contacted my bank and they didn't receive any request from them and no rejected transactions. Sent an e-mail to the contact e-mail but no response so far. Would really love to get this vape but don't know where to get it .

Thanks,

MHL

Try hard noob
Anyone know if there are any reseller for Canada or USA? I tried buying from the firewood Website but there is an error processing the payment. Contacted my bank and they didn't receive any request from them and no rejected transactions. Sent an e-mail to the contact e-mail but no response so far. Would really love to get this vape but don't know where to get it .

Thanks,
I read further up this thread that prepaid credit cards worked well on that site. There are no distributers afaik. The only other option would be to go second hand, I got mine from the classies here.

If I were him I would look at getting the international card payment issues sorted. Seems he's lost a couple of grand's worth of sales, on this thread alone.

warren0728

i am really digging my fw7 that i picked up a couple of weeks ago ... it's currently setup so that the top temp is 350 ... is this what most folks are topping out at? i'm thinking of bumping that to 390 or so ... what temps are you guys using your at?

Zagala

i am really digging my fw7 that i picked up a couple of weeks ago ... it's currently setup so that the top temp is 350 ... is this what most folks are topping out at? i'm thinking of bumping that to 390 or so ... what temps are you guys using your at?
If you go 4 pages back (403) you will find a recent discussion of temp settings.

Shit Snacks

Yes I believe mine is still set with the top setting at 390, middle setting 350, starting setting 310? Mostly just using WPA setup though, dry through hooks or simple water bubs... My other original one (late beta fused to the WPA by my accident lol) might be set at 300, 340, 380... My FW9 is 320, 350, 380...

warren0728

so i set my fw7 up with the default temps (340, 380 & 420) and honestly i think i'm gonna lower the temps ... for me 420 is definitely too hot so i think i'm gonna set the temps to 300, 340 & 380 and see how that works!

i am really enjoying this vape a lot more than i thought i would!

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
so i set my fw7 up with the default temps (340, 380 & 420) and honestly i think i'm gonna lower the temps ... for me 420 is definitely too hot so i think i'm gonna set the temps to 300, 340 & 380 and see how that works!

i am really enjoying this vape a lot more than i thought i would!
That's the temps I set mine to, still happy too
380 is hot enough. Lots of power in this vape

avtpl

Friends, I just saw Firewood for the first time today and became interested in this vaporizer. I have TinyMight 2, which I use exclusively with capsules Xlux Roffu (which I preload in large quantities).

I was trying to look for information about Firewood. but even on the official page, everything is rather poorly described. Tell me who is already using:

- Are there capsules for Firewood , how convenient is it to work with them ? Is there a container for such capsules? I saw above that someone uses POTV capsules in firewood. As I understand it, capsules from Xmax V3 Pro or Xlux Roffu should be suitable for firewood? If so, it would be great, because in TM2 I use capsules from Roffu (the same size as POTV)

-How much is the airflow isolated from electronics, silicone, microcircuits, etc. in Firewood?

-will the effect of Firewood be weaker than in TM2? After all, the temperature is only 440?

-how much more compact is firewood than TM 2?

- how to clean firewood?Is it difficult to do this?

-Firewood does not have a "session" mode, when you do not need to hold the button to heat ?

Last edited:
avtpl,
Reactions: MHL

stonedBBer

Yes I believe mine is still set with the top setting at 390, middle setting 350, starting setting 310? Mostly just using WPA setup though, dry through hooks or simple water bubs... My other original one (late beta fused to the WPA by my accident lol) might be set at 300, 340, 380... My FW9 is 320, 350, 380...
Your a generally knowledgeable and nice dude on this board maybe you can help. I toom apart thr new firewood to clean it and now I'm kinda stuck. I can't squeeze in the spring thing in the mouthpiece chamber. Which way is it supposed to go ans how do yoy get it back in. Now my mouthpiece holder is loose ):
Really wish the maker had a youtube channel for maintaining these beautiful pieces 😢

stonedBBer,

Shit Snacks

Your a generally knowledgeable and nice dude on this board maybe you can help. I toom apart thr new firewood to clean it and now I'm kinda stuck. I can't squeeze in the spring thing in the mouthpiece chamber. Which way is it supposed to go ans how do yoy get it back in. Now my mouthpiece holder is loose ):
Really wish the maker had a youtube channel for maintaining these beautiful pieces 😢

Sorry I don't actually know what you're talking about, I know there's a spring in the section with the ceramic elbow below the chamber, not the mouthpiece...? Anyway it was tricky but I figured it out myself when I did it, I was careful to take it apart and remember which way it went, I think unless I forgot and then figured it out after the fact haha ask Marc if you have to I guess?

stonedBBer

If you look in the little instruction booklet that's included, there's a diagram showing you the direction to insert the spring. Once inserted correctly, the sliding cover creates the tension and holds it in place.
Perfect. Bless, got it cleaned and reassembled. I'm using a highartisan cooling stem and it's a bit longer than the one it ships with. I find I still have to move it around a bit to get the perfect airflow. A few times I've found myself pushing the straw in all the way and cutting off the airpath. I haven't found the perfect draw technique yet. I need to experiment with how I pack the bowl too. Overall I Love the little thing. Hits hard and makes the small bowl size go far.
I like higher temp vaping as I chase after complete extraction so really just use the default 2nd and third temp . I find great flavor at 380.

It would be dope to see what Marc could do with a slightly bigger bowl and a 21700 battery in the future.

MHL

Try hard noob
Friends, I just saw Firewood for the first time today and became interested in this vaporizer. I have TinyMight 2, which I use exclusively with capsules Xlux Roffu (which I preload in large quantities).

I was trying to look for information about Firewood. but even on the official page, everything is rather poorly described. Tell me who is already using:

- Are there capsules for Firewood , how convenient is it to work with them ? Is there a container for such capsules? I saw above that someone uses POTV capsules in firewood. As I understand it, capsules from Xmax V3 Pro or Xlux Roffu should be suitable for firewood? If so, it would be great, because in TM2 I use capsules from Roffu (the same size as POTV)

-How much is the airflow isolated from electronics, silicone, microcircuits, etc. in Firewood?

-will the effect of Firewood be weaker than in TM2? After all, the temperature is only 440?

-how much more compact is firewood than TM 2?

- how to clean firewood?Is it difficult to do this?

-Firewood does not have a "session" mode, when you do not need to hold the button to heat ?
There are 2 options when buying - capsule, or bowl. I am pretty sure they're interchangable, so you can buy both systems if you wanted to.

Can't remember where, but I read somewhere that the caps for the FW9 are a bit of a PITA. I * think * it was mainly to do with them being so hot when you remove them. I haven't used them personally though. And not sure what would fit.

The FW doesn't quite rip the same way as the TM. You can still get a fuckload of vapour from it, but - I think because the mouthpiece is thinner - it doesn't blow you away quite like the TM can do. Still heads and shoulders better than other conduction vapes though, in my (admittedly limited) experience.

It's not that much smaller, but it's thinner and easier to pocket. The retractable mouthpiece also makes it easier to carry round. I'm a bit worried about the glass stem of the TM sometimes when it goes in a bag or whatever.

It hardly needs any cleaning. I mean it does... but less than my other devices. It's mainly just a case of taking the mouthpiece out and slopping a bit of iso through it.

No session mode, sadly. I would like one of those too. I normally take 2 or 3 rips in a row and always use it with the TM these days.

avtpl

There are 2 options when buying - capsule, or bowl. I am pretty sure they're interchangable, so you can buy both systems if you wanted to.

Can't remember where, but I read somewhere that the caps for the FW9 are a bit of a PITA. I * think * it was mainly to do with them being so hot when you remove them. I haven't used them personally though. And not sure what would fit.

The FW doesn't quite rip the same way as the TM. You can still get a fuckload of vapour from it, but - I think because the mouthpiece is thinner - it doesn't blow you away quite like the TM can do. Still heads and shoulders better than other conduction vapes though, in my (admittedly limited) experience.

It's not that much smaller, but it's thinner and easier to pocket. The retractable mouthpiece also makes it easier to carry round. I'm a bit worried about the glass stem of the TM sometimes when it goes in a bag or whatever.

It hardly needs any cleaning. I mean it does... but less than my other devices. It's mainly just a case of taking the mouthpiece out and slopping a bit of iso through it.

No session mode, sadly. I would like one of those too. I normally take 2 or 3 rips in a row and always use it with the TM these days.
Thanks for the feedback!

Yes, as I understand it, no matter how beautiful it is, after the convective TM2, I am unlikely to admire the conductive effect of Firewood.

The frequently changing design of Firewood is also confusing. I look at the models of Firewood -they are all different in appearance. I wonder what the situation is with spare parts. In addition, I have not found Firewood anywhere in well-known stores like Vgoodiez or POV....Buying a device is not that easy..

avtpl,
Reactions: MHL

MHL

Try hard noob
Thanks for the feedback!

Yes, as I understand it, no matter how beautiful it is, after the convective TM2, I am unlikely to admire the conductive effect of Firewood.

The frequently changing design of Firewood is also confusing. I look at the models of Firewood -they are all different in appearance. I wonder what the situation is with spare parts. In addition, I have not found Firewood anywhere in well-known stores like Vgoodiez or POV....Buying a device is not that easy..
I quite like the conductive vibe for a night in, sippin. And considering it's mainly conduction.... the heat up is pretty rapid.

Again, I'm just requoting stuff I remember reading here, but as I understand it, Marc has been pretty good at keeping older spare parts on the go.

And yea they are hard to get hold of, other than from his site, I got mine second hand from the classies here.

LordKahel

Ok so i was able to finally get Firewood site to accept my credit card and order the firewood 9. The auto fill of the address was adding an accent to my city name (it normally has an accent but my CC statement address did not) . So i rewrote the address like on my credit card statement , ALL CAPS and without any accents. It passed !
Glad i'll be able to enjoy this vape!

MHL

Try hard noob
Ok so i was able to finally get Firewood site to accept my credit card and order the firewood 9. The auto fill of the address was adding an accent to my city name (it normally has an accent but my CC statement address did not) . So i rewrote the address like on my credit card statement , ALL CAPS and without any accents. It passed !
Glad i'll be able to enjoy this vape!
What a pain in the ass! Very glad for you that you got this sorted though. Sure you'll enjoy it when it arrives through your letterbox. 💪

Top Bottom