• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

JoJax

How long is the heatup time and is the ws made for being on the whole day?
I took the advice listed earlier in this thread and got a cheap smart plug and programmed it to turn on at 4pm and off at 11:30. Works awesome for my needs, I never need to touch the power or plug or worry about it being left on and it’s always ready to use immediately when I want it. You can also get fancy and program a geofence so it turns on when you get home and turns off when you leave but that seems more complicated than I need.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
My Mango-Scents arrived today a full week earlier than expected and also on a holiday! Colour me a little shocked. Stoked to get home and get a “sense” of how she performs! I love my Enano a lot, so my expectations are a little high for the WS. Will update this post in a few hours with my first thoughts.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I don't like the CCDs
I do not know about conical screens but I do know @DDaves screens work much better than the CCD IMO.

GoldenBud

I do not know about conical screens but I do know @DDaves screens work much better than the CCD IMO.
Heard about it so much, yet he doesn't ship to my country now :(

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Timberhead Paul does a mean WS set up.
3581-B01-E-5291-4851-A907-4263559-F0466.jpg

unclesugar

Custom order from TimberHead.
Thanks dude! I love my Woodscents, i spent a bit extra and got a burl version, glad i did. The plastic lamp dimmer bums me out, been looking for a better option, this is killer. My next project is to try and add some thermal mass to my heater, just to make it hit a touch harder. I am surprised how well it hits, but like many others, i just have to go overboard.

Top Bottom