Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Where would i find one of these? Is this stock from Timerhead, i could not find a Woodscents specific setup like this.
Yeah custom order. Great guy to work with. I highly recommend him. He is super professional to work with and really wants to make you happy. I think I paid about $225 to give you an idea of what it would cost.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Thanks dude! I love my Woodscents, i spent a bit extra and got a burl version, glad i did. The plastic lamp dimmer bums me out, been looking for a better option, this is killer. My next project is to try and add some thermal mass to my heater, just to make it hit a touch harder. I am surprised how well it hits, but like many others, i just have to go overboard.
You’re welcome. Here’s a pic of my TimberHead power station in bloodwood. And my meager WS collection (I’m working on it).

Last edited:

unclesugar

You’re welcome. Here’s a pic of my TimberHead power station in bloodwood. And my meager WS collection (I’m working on it).
Awesome setup man. Those are some killer Woodscents!

Yeah custom order. Great guy to work with. I highly recommend him. He is super professional to work with and really wants to make you happy. I think I paid about $225 to give you an idea of what it would cost.
Totally worth it if it’s half as nice looking in person. Really makes for a suave setup. I love it.

SaturnIII

Hey guys, I somehow managed to knock my screen out. I have tried to get it back to factory position and I’ve had no luck so far. I even tried a couple of new dynavap screens and it just ain’t happening’. I would be forever grateful if someone could tell me the trick to put back in. I’ve tried using the device without it but doesn’t work as well. Thanks, Eric

SaturnIII,
Reactions: LesPlenty

cosimo

Hey guys, I somehow managed to knock my screen out. I have tried to get it back to factory position and I’ve had no luck so far. I even tried a couple of new dynavap screens and it just ain’t happening’. I would be forever grateful if someone could tell me the trick to put back in. I’ve tried using the device without it but doesn’t work as well. Thanks, Eric

Are you talking about the screen in the on the heater or the TiTip?

SaturnIII

Yes, talking about the screen on the heater. Well I guess I won’t worry about it then. I liked it on there, but yeah I used it all last night with both WPA’s and it worked fine. I like using mine with a galaxy glass bodied dynavap, and especially the glass tube with the screen. After a few years of heavy vaping though, I’m almost always using water now. I wish there was a tube with glass screen option, but those ss screens work fine. This is a fantastic vape, hits hard when I need it too, versatile, beautiful work! Mines curly maple. Had it since Xmas ‘19... I’ve got a handful of vapes that get rotated, and I’m gonna make an effort to use this one more. Would recommend to most people!

Is the optional power supply with the digital temp control worth it? I have 3 cloud evos that have been acting wonky as of late, this woodscents is currently my best desktop. It’s gonna start seeing heavy use as I vape for chronic moderate to severe pain.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is the optional power supply with the digital temp control worth it?
I think the newest version does not need the extra voltage for higher temps as the OG did for some people's needs. If you are getting the effects/experience/ABV you desire at your current settings I would say you are fine without the digital control (I rarely change my voltage once set)
I do like the MiNi DC to DC digital power supply though as I can use any DC voltage input (up to 30VDC) to run my WS from my Makita batteries while camping or the wall socket side of the WS power supply will input for home use.
I found this link just to show the model but mine cost half that amount so shop around if you want one,

SaturnIII

I think the newest version does not need the extra voltage for higher temps as the OG did for some people's needs. If you are getting the effects/experience/ABV you desire at your current settings I would say you are fine without the digital control (I rarely change my voltage once set)
I do like the MiNi DC to DC digital power supply though as I can use any DC voltage input (up to 30VDC) to run my WS from my Makita batteries while camping or the wall socket side of the WS power supply will input for home use.
I found this link just to show the model but mine cost half that amount so shop around if you want one,
Thanks for clearing that up! Food for thought. Cool deal with the Makita batts..

SaturnIII,
Reactions: LesPlenty

PerniciousSpeech

Hi all, new woodscents owner here and I wanted to say that this unit is amazing for what I got it for- microdosing.

I have been reading this thread since 2020, but still want to know if there is anything that I should still pick up. I use all the stock parts, ti tip, dial at about 6-8 and a BB9 or ole stubby attached to a small bubbler.

I know it's really all subjective, but would love to have any input especially around the topic of microdosing.

Thank you all in advance

Anotherfist75

Hey guy, what voltage are you guys using on vvps? I get fast extraction, almost combustion at 12.5. I don’t take long slow hits. I’m searching for more flavor, cuz with my current method my avb is almost black. I am using a 7 inch bubbler

Dargin B

Hey everyone I just got a charred oak WS in recently and it’s a fantastic product! I never could get into dynavaps, but between the user vids here, me learning how to use the anvil, and how happy I’ve been with my puchas3s through Ed I took the leap. I also ordered the upgrade vvps that Ed sells and that is also used on some other logs I have. the perforce increased substantially for me compared to the stock dial. Does anyone think the performance will increase again if I buy a more expensive vvps? Im thinking the tech power. I’m currently at 11.4 through water. Flower and t wax.

Last edited:

4everpushingaboulder

Hey everyone I just got a charred oak WS in recently and it’s a fantastic product! I never could get into dynavaps, but between the user vids here, me learning how to use the anvil, and how happy I’ve been with my puchas3s through Ed I took the leap. I also ordered the upgrade vvps that Ed sells and that is also used on some other logs I have. the perforce increased substantially for me compared to the stock dial. Does anyone think the performance will increase again if I buy a more expensive vvps? I’m currently at 11.4 through water. Flower and t wax.
I’d suggest the ATM from REFC and a 24v cheap power supply

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I’m currently at 11.4 through water.
That is my preferred voltage...but I am on the old heater.
Does anyone think the performance will increase again
Definitely not, the power supply you have can supply 2amps (and a bit more for short periods if needed) and my WS only draws 0.71A @11.4v.
I just got a power tool battery adapter for my Makita 18v batteries that has dual USB chargers and also has a 12v output that can run my WS!
They also have them to suit most major tool types, Dewalt, Milwaukee, etc, great for camping?.

Top Bottom