Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Dargin B

I actually got the ash one, guess I was too baked when I typed that!
This is a really fun vape to play with. I have not combusted or had a bad hit yet. I just got a jackery solar panel with a large battery the other week so I can use WS in my vaping spot in the garage with using ext chords ect. I haven’t taken the plunge yet on a more expensive vvps yet…

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The wooden WPA make great carb caps for a cloud buddy when you plug the hole with cork...

LesPlenty,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I prefer glass...easy to maintain...and break. :lol:
or
I just need to find a normal 18mm, I don't like those 10/14/18 all-in-one jobs.

Dargin B

The Multi WPA that came with this year's WS. When I search Google this is the first titanium screen that comes up on the Dynavap site. (description) : REPLACEMENT SCREEN: TITANIUM CCD (3-PACK). I didn't see any screens available on Ed's site...

Dargin B,
Reactions: LesPlenty

KLAASIE

Wonder if someone can clarify this, I've had my Woodscents since 2019 but never really use it, as it just does not seem to give a good enough hit compared to my E-nano even with vvps on 14v. I've been looking at some pictures posted here, and I noticed for everyone the TI tip actually seems to slide over the heater, while for mine it only kind of sits on top of it, i am now wondering if maybe because the lack of a seal I am just not getting the right extraction. Is this sliding over a new design heater? I can't remember if mine was like this from the start or something happened, see

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Wonder if someone can clarify this, I've had my Woodscents since 2019 but never really use it, as it just does not seem to give a good enough hit compared to my E-nano even with vvps on 14v. I've been looking at some pictures posted here, and I noticed for everyone the TI tip actually seems to slide over the heater, while for mine it only kind of sits on top of it, i am now wondering if maybe because the lack of a seal I am just not getting the right extraction. Is this sliding over a new design heater? I can't remember if mine was like this from the start or something happened, see
Mine is also like that, doesn't affect performance :tup:
Edit: wait, it looks like your missing the shoulder at the top of the airpath:rolleyes:

Last edited:

GoldenBud

-do you let the stem/wpa + ws sit together for 20-30 seconds? heat soaking... and maybe use SS tip....
-if you know how to use it, WS can rip almost like the heaviest hitters.....which setting u use for heating?

GoldenBud,

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
The ccd at the top of my heater is not indented like that, but I don’t think that should matter. It’s just to prevent crumbs getting into the heater I believe. I think your ti dynavap tip should fit into the heater, though.

gordontreeman,
Reactions: KLAASIE

KLAASIE

Thanks for the replies everyone, Ed send me a message saying he never seen a heater like this, and will look into it, so looks like there is definetely something wrong with my unit. Have let it sit in the cabinet pretty much since I bought it in 2019, but now my E-nano dimmer cable is broke decided to give it another go and look into it further, which is why I noticed its different to all the pictures posted here. Hopefully something able to fix myself as I am in the UK and shipping back is a pain.

gordontreeman

Thanks for the replies everyone, Ed send me a message saying he never seen a heater like this, and will look into it, so looks like there is definetely something wrong with my unit. Have let it sit in the cabinet pretty much since I bought it in 2019, but now my E-nano dimmer cable is broke decided to give it another go and look into it further, which is why I noticed its different to all the pictures posted here. Hopefully something able to fix myself as I am in the UK and shipping back is a pain.
Oh yeah. I didn’t even notice, but there’s a smaller diameter piece that should extend a bit above a “rim” that the to dynavap tip slots onto, as you’ve seen in other posts. Something is funky on yours.

gordontreeman

A little quieter version gang...
Burl and the dark wood definitely looks rad on that unit. Not sure about the cutouts as I like the heat shield myself
:lol:
. It looks like the ti is anodized on yours, is Ed doing those by default now or is it always an option? I think he partnered with REFC for it a while back.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Burl and the dark wood definitely looks rad on that unit. Not sure about the cutouts as I like the heat shield myself
:lol:
. It looks like the ti is anodized on yours, is Ed doing those by default now or is it always an option? I think he partnered with REFC for it a while back.
I picked the colored TI as an add on option.:tup:
It is a beautiful piece for sure!:nod:

Top Bottom