• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’ve recently come across a deal on a used woodsscents and was wondering how it compares to a DynaVap or an arizer EQ if anyone has experience with these.
The Woodscents with a DynaVap tip is how I roll. The Woodscents enhances the DynaVap experience. The convection heating really makes some tasty vapor and not having to use a torch rocks.

I have an EQ that I really like. It has the ability to rip bigger clouds but only because you can pack more in the EQ. I’m not saying the Woodscents can’t rip if you want it to. It can. You can also sip if that’s your thing. My Woodscents definitely takes first seat between the two. You just cant bet handmade in the USA by a pretty helpful and friendly guy who backs up his product.

If I was buying a used Woodscents I would want to know if it had the new heater. The new heater is a power house.

Mako Kupo

@Mako Kupo Thanks for doing this! Your collection is really nice. I didn’t realize how different the kings cup holy grail was until I saw it next to the other two. What wood is the two tone? It’s so good looking! And you have two bubblers...so jealous man.
@Mako Kupo Beautiful stuff. Your cocobolo unit is a real stunner!
I really like the look of the bubbler, but I feel like I would constantly worry about water leaking into my unit accidentally. I also feel like bud would have a tendency to fall out of the bowl given the way it needs to be held in use. Do you enjoy using it?
Yes, it's my favorite to use so far with my WS collection. Granted I don't have tons of bubblers, but this is my favorite for sure. The water will never spill out unless you tip it 100% upside down, so no worries!
Beautiful collection, @Mako Kupo :clap:
Mine as well, but man that Mountain Walnut Burl is quite stunning and the design is like no other :luv:
Your one lucky guy with all that beautiful wood, congrats! :cheers:

Thank you all, but I do believe my colleciton is just beginning :)

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
Hi folks !

Woodscents during quarantine times is your best friend to enjoy & stretch your stash to the max level ! Most efficient shit ever, weighed 30mg on my surprisingly accurate chinese made amazon scale, sucked it in the tip then boom onto the heater @ 10,2V took me straight to flavacloud city :rockon:

Hope everyone is safe, stay strong & medicated :sherlock:

Mako Kupo

Hi folks !

Woodscents during quarantine times is your best friend to enjoy & stretch your stash to the max level ! Most efficient shit ever, weighed 30mg on my surprisingly accurate chinese made amazon scale, sucked it in the tip then boom onto the heater @ 10,2V took me straight to flavacloud city :rockon:

Hope everyone is safe, stay strong & medicated :sherlock:

My crazy @$$ bought 5 Oz. of different buds to get through it lmao. I generally don't mess around xD

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, does anyone remember long ago when I was putting the WS though beta testing and wanted it to be called the "Vapor Bomb"?

Was almost 3 years this July. My beta testers felt it was best not to call it the VB due to the issue of ppw and such for shipping and the like. Needless to say I went with WoodScents but never let go of the idea I had to turn a bomb shaped body that resembled an old school bomb like the ones that used in the early world wars.

I think I posted it a page or two back showing the crown shaped or blooming flower design piece I did. Since then I have gotten in an awesome big boy Grizzly Band Saw that allows me to make cleaner more precise cuts at angles that I wasnt or havent done before. I said then that I was going to let that piece sit in the shop and let it marinate giving me inspiration and this is what I have come up with

WS-VB-Model.jpg

This is the initial first prototype. I already have thoughts of adding more detail and definition to the over all look of it. I am going to install the jack assembly within the underside center where the power cable will plug in and give it that neat tail look like its about to launch. The top will pop off for easy use. All internals will be the same WS parts. Its overall between 1 to 2" taller in height and close to the same OD of any WS made. I am really digging it as is so far and am excited to see where it goes on its way to final. I am wanting to add it as another body style as an option aside from the standard yearly models. I am going to widen the fins at the bottom somewhat I feel. I think it would be neat to have contrasting top and bottom species.

Am anxious to hear what you all think and look forward to everyone's thoughts. I know its probably not for all and thats fine but would like to hear what you think and what I might could do, change or add. Lets here it.

@DDave I appreciate that bro. You got it always and anytime, stay safe and healthy.

@D4Dank Hello and thanks for coming by and reaching out. The WS Utilizes DV parts as a desktop to vape without the cap in convection style where as with the cap its conduction. Its a very smooth and tasty device that alot of people enjoy very much. As far as an EQ its a completely different animal and dont think that it could compare as in performance and such as its another ball game. Hope you were able to score it.

@LesPlenty Thanks for helping out with your post to @D4Dank bro, always grateful for you.

@Engleja Many thanks to you as well for posting up your thoughts and kind words bro. I really appreciate the support. Thats a good question @D4Dank does it have the new heater core or old?

@Mako Kupo Exactly the water will not spill as its solid and no worries there, thanks for sharing that. Good gosh bro 5 O's preparation is key, way to go my man

@Ramahs Hehehe

Woot woot @Stone as Emma self quarantine with the WS makes the most sense!!!

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Wow I need one! (or 12)
Yeah you do. Being a collector with an incomplete collection is no way to live.

It’s really growing on me. I love how it can hide in plain sight. It truly looks like and is a nice piece of art. Little do unknowing onlookers and admirers realize that this thing functionally 100% could rocket you to the moon.

Please do keep sharing Ed!

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
@Ed's TnT You have my VAS on overdrive with this rocket :love: I can’t help but think of crazy ass wood combinations for lid/base contrast. Wood wood !

Also the whole thing/concept reminds me strongly of this timeless french/belgian comic cover art called Tintin Destination moon :rockon:https://images.app.goo.gl/3ss42bJF8DRHN86u8

Sippin’ on some Red Dragon mid temp style @9,4V tasty & euphoric

Love & Light :sherlock:

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone and thank you all for the comments and enthusiasm for the VB design. I am really eager to take it further and cant wait to show you all how it progresses.

BTW I have gotten another batch of VVPS in that these will allow you to get those low low voltage temps out of your WS running as low as 3.4V and being able to push those higher ends also. Remember these are warrantied and if you have any issues up to 90 days I will send you a replacement free of charge.

@Mako Kupo Haha yes you do bro.

@Engleja See we think alike lol. I know right, looks can be so deceiving. Will do.

@Stone as Emma Thanks my man and you are spot on with that art image. Dont you know there will be some sick pieces put together contrast being key.

I hope you all are safe and healthy, stay put and best to you and yours.

JEMSKU

Good morning everyone and thank you all for the comments and enthusiasm for the VB design. I am really eager to take it further and cant wait to show you all how it progresses.

BTW I have gotten another batch of VVPS in that these will allow you to get those low low voltage temps out of your WS running as low as 3.4V and being able to push those higher ends also. Remember these are warrantied and if you have any issues up to 90 days I will send you a replacement free of charge.

Looks cool Ed!

With the standard woodscents I thought it was a bad idea to keep the unit upside down because the natural convection through the heater stops and can cause overheating. This unit looks like it's designed to stay inverted yes? Do you foresee this being an issue?

Looks cool Ed!

With the standard woodscents I thought it was a bad idea to keep the unit upside down because the natural convection through the heater stops and can cause overheating. This unit looks like it's designed to stay inverted yes? Do you foresee this being an issue?

I thought the same thing when I first saw it, but I think the cap pops off to reveal the heater, so it’s actually sitting upright in the photo.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks guys @JEMSKU and @letter never sent You are right, the image above is sitting in its upright position. The top cone easily pops off to allow the user to access the heat port of the air path. I would not recommend at all that the unit be powered on leaving the cone in place. This would be a bad idea I feel as it would hold and retain the heat within the unit and cause serious issues overall to the body integrity. This is just how I am feeling and thinking as far as that goes as I havent gotten to the point of final design nor even to testing it at that point either.

Appreciate the enthusiasm very much fellas.

Mako Kupo

Thanks guys @JEMSKU and @letter never sent You are right, the image above is sitting in its upright position. The top cone easily pops off to allow the user to access the heat port of the air path. I would not recommend at all that the unit be powered on leaving the cone in place. This would be a bad idea I feel as it would hold and retain the heat within the unit and cause serious issues overall to the body integrity. This is just how I am feeling and thinking as far as that goes as I havent gotten to the point of final design nor even to testing it at that point either.

Appreciate the enthusiasm very much fellas.

Just put some small holes in the top of the cone! It will allow thr aromacup to be used(though I would not do it, thinking the smells may get trapped inside and potentially taste it when vaping). Second heat will trap less with holes in the top, necessary because someone will accidentally leave it on with the cap on, since not everyone reads this forum or even instructions these things come with. The holes are probably necessary, so put them in a place that looks decorative!

Mako Kupo,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Mako Kupo

Just ordered 2x 65mm dynavap midsections and 2x US VVPS(one for backup stash). 1x cocobolo stem, and 1x blackwood. These are supposed to be able to fit my dynavap Ti spinning mouthpieces, so I'm excited to try that! Anyway ocne these arrive I'll have jsut about everything Ed has to offer and will be able to finally do a thorough review. It's gonna be long I think haha, but worth it. Love these friggin things! Just waiting for the Honduran Rosewood Burl WS to be back in stock.

Also anyone who liked to wood grain on the Holy Grail raffle? Ed has 2x units available made from the same grain, just not in the same shape as the grail. This is what I mean below!

link to unit on the store - https://edstnt.com/woodscents?product_id=185

Can't believe I won this friggin thing :rockon:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@Ed's TnT My man! Thank you so much. This thing came so fast. This is exactly what I wanted. It’s blackwood, carbless, and tapers to 14mm. So classy. Definitely obsessed!

@Mako Kupo I love this spinning mouth piece. Any ideas why my picture is so small? I’m using postimage.org which was suggested to you awhile back. You seem to have figured it out.

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Ed's TnT My man! Thank you so much. This thing came so fast. This is exactly what I wanted. It’s blackwood, carbless, and tapers to 14mm. So classy. Definitely obsessed!

@Mako Kupo I love this spinning mouth piece. Any ideas why my picture is so small? I’m using postimage.org which was suggested to you awhile back. You seem to have figured it out.

Wonderful, glad it made it.

Yo I use that to upload as well. You gotta keep the image aspect at its original size. Maybe you made it smaller when the option popped up.

All good here yall, just slammed like always I'll get back to answer and post up later. Take care everyone stay healthy and safe. Just scored a few face masks from my guy woot woot.

Slickwilly

Bro I know right that walnut it so choice. Let me ask you the same question, I have given it some thought about the accessories stand and have been trying to figure what time to price would be. That particular piece you saw from the walnut burl took quite a lot of time to do and in the end what would you or someone else pay for something like that? I have looked into lumber for such a job then have to make the stem holders and trying to keep price down but it all comes to time. What do you think the market would go for on a piece like that in a neat domestic or exotic wood species that isnt too elaborate?
If you can keep it priced around $50 or so for a maple, cherry, walnut I think you could sell them? Your the wood master :D so I'm not sure what pricing is like but a basic species of some sort to start with. Then add in some higher end stuff as you find it or just see how the other species sell first? I like my Timerhead stand and think a less time consuming, simpler design could be made. I don't use the extra routed out spaces on my stand and the shape of the stand itself adds up to extra time.
Staying with the same shape you made that walnut burl stand. Drill holes for the stems instead of using pegs to save time. Keep the holes towards back edge and add some magnets in front? Like 7 holes in back, 3 or 4 magnets in front, spaced out evenly. No magnets even or add your own, like I did.
The more holes the better though. :tup:
Maybe also add a single routed hole on either far side for a WS or a grinder? That would add time of course but would be nice.
Keep the stand as simple stupid as possible.:nod:

Here is some of Ed's beautiful work. I'm glad I found Ed and have been happy to pay ever cent I did for his work. Plan on giving him more too, he doesn't know yet. :p

This is my favorite piece I own.

Ghosts on one side

Fire on the other.

I think Ed has connections with mother nature herself and I'm so glad he shared this piece of her with me.:rockon:

Ed I hope all is well with you and yours my friend in this crazy time. You keep being you! You now what they say about opinions and butt holes ;)
It's not looking good for this coming wedding and catering season, so if you need someone to wash those bottles? I can cook too :D

I'm really digging your new vapor bomb design! I like how you turned your flower upside down, very cool idea. Both designs are unique and will sell for sure. :nod:

I hope everyone is safe and well out there!
:peace:

Top Bottom