Smelly Dog

I believe they were wondering which vapes you tried that fell short compared to the e-nano.

oops, thanks for the clarification. :D

I have an old magic flight launch box, 4 Dynavaps with a KoilBoi IH and an iSpire Wand IH, Xmax V3 Pro, Arizer Air, Herbalizer and maybe something else I forget laying around. I almost bought a Volcano, but had to ask myself if I really needed something else or was I just bored and having a serious episode of VAS..I dug out the log and that changed my mind, a couple of loads in the log is enough for me since I medicate alone.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
oops, thanks for the clarification. :D

I have an old magic flight launch box, 4 Dynavaps with a KoilBoi IH and an iSpire Wand IH, Xmax V3 Pro, Arizer Air, Herbalizer and maybe something else I forget laying around. I almost bought a Volcano, but had to ask myself if I really needed something else or was I just bored and having a serious episode of VAS..I dug out the log and that changed my mind, a couple of loads in the log is enough for me since I medicate alone.
Nice! I can see from that list that the e-nano would serve you well. Glad you found something that works for you. People can get way too hung up on "heavy hitters" and forget to enjoy vaping.

Sparkpug

The right glass makes the NXT a powerhouse. For the first time I've had to turn my Nano down because I got one of these fancy Bear Mountain RBR's. It works beautifully with a Nano on top and a normal fill. Still using 2.5mg and still getting a nice even feeling and a good roast.

I clocked myself at 16s (very short for my being able to go for 20 seconds+) last night and there was almost nothing left for a 2nd pull and my ABV was dark brown. Thoroughly used. It pulls straight down the middle. I don't seem to be able to white-wall it but it doesn't seem to matter because I feel great.

EverythingsHazy

The right glass makes the NXT a powerhouse. For the first time I've had to turn my Nano down because I got one of these fancy Bear Mountain RBR's. It works beautifully with a Nano on top and a normal fill. Still using 2.5mg and still getting a nice even feeling and a good roast.

I clocked myself at 16s (very short for my being able to go for 20 seconds+) last night and there was almost nothing left for a 2nd pull and my ABV was dark brown. Thoroughly used. It pulls straight down the middle. I don't seem to be able to white-wall it but it doesn't seem to matter because I feel great.
What kind of scale are you using to weigh out 0.0025g?

EverythingsHazy,

cannasoor

What kind of scale are you using to weigh out 0.0025g?

I imagine @Sparkpug meant 25mg rather than 2.5mg: that would be 0.025g, i.e. about a 40th of a gram—I use something like that in my OG E-Nano to very good effect.

I have a cheap digital scale that verifies that weight to some extent, but probably isn't very accurate at those levels. I base my own weight estimates on numerous different checks I've made over the past few years, looking at consumption, number of hits gotten per gram, etc. I really load more by volume than by weight, but all the checks I've done seem to agree that the weight is in that range. (I usually load about 2/3 to 3/4 of a screen, oriented in the much-maligned cup style :cool:), then very lightly tamp my (usually fluffy) fine grind down to about 1/2 a screen (or "bowl", so to speak, esp. since cup-style).

For me, at least, 2.5mg would be about the size of a BB pellet, maybe less. (Hmm, perhaps I should try it out anyway: my experience is that whenever I reduce the load, lower the temp, or slow down the temp increase, I get as good or better flavor & effects … against all logic and rationality … so who knows? Thus my apologies to @Sparkpug if the 2.5mg was intended as that.)

Sparkpug

@cannasoor

Nope, I used 2.5mg. Yes, its a tiny tiny scoop and yes, I do in fact get high/medicated off of this tiny scoop. 25mg would be crazy!!! I read this one study and the "small" dose was 10mg. Holy Carpathians that is a lot!

I had Covid 19 a month ago tomorrow and it reset my tolerance completely (it hurt to inhale and induced coughing so I abstained with no withdrawal or side effects minus pain control.) I can now use and get good effects off a 1mg dose. Yes, 1mg. I only get around 6-8 seconds of inhale off my RBR with this dose and an NXT.

I seem to be extremely sensitive to THC. My mom took 2 puffs on a joint ages ago and it fucked her up.

* an RBR and an E-Nano is a match made in <insert favorite place here>.

PeteyS

How much cannabis is 2.5mg roughly? Are you using the thc mg/per gram on the package, and then dividing it up.
For example, I use 0.5g of cannabis per day, with my cannabis coming it at 300mg per gram. So by using 0.5g(half a gram) im getting roughly 150mg of thc per day.
Heres the kicker, I mix in half cbd with my thc. so im actually getting about 75mg of thc per day. Still much more then 2.5mg.

How many times do you vape in a day Sparkpug?

Sparkpug

My math is off. Oops. I might actually be using more than I think I am. I have this little brass spoon and I don't know what it holds but it's about a quarter the size of the Delta 3D scooper I used to have (and that holds 50mg iirc), so if I used half of that it is 25mgs, so a 1/4 of that is around 6-8mg. So I'm not sure where I got the 2.5mg from.

I don't use any CBD. It doesn't help, but makes me tired/lethargic and gives me intense dreams.

Usage depends on pain, but on average 4-6 times a day.

So I'm wrong, and @EverythingsHazy is absolutely correct.

PeteyS

Oh ok, so it seems like we both use about the same amount daily.
I think I talked to you about your Enano's ,thanks again for the info there.

Do you ever do that thing where you load multiple stems with different strains and sip on the flavours.
Sounds kinda cool, and interesting. I plan on trying it once I get my hands on the nano.

Sparkpug

Do you ever do that thing where you load multiple stems with different strains and sip on the flavours.
Sounds kinda cool, and interesting. I plan on trying it once I get my hands on the nano.
Sometimes yeah. I also set up different pipes because I like using my glass collection (which I swore I wouldn't have...)

I'm trying to build myself back up to that 25mg dose. Small doses feel fine, for an hour.

Also, I got a new pipe from Lid Glass called the Recessed Recycler. It's 10mm by default (but he does customs) so I have a 10m to 14f adapter on it. It is amazing with my NXT as much as an RBR is. I can whitewall the entire thing too. I also notice, maybe due to the pipe's smaller size, that it tastes really good.

*But my taste is still jacked so a lot of it tastes like... burned popcorn? Kenny Powers OG tasted great though. Not sure like what but it was pleasant.

PeteyS

Nice, I ordered my first J hook and wpa for the nano. It was just a generic piece from potv. I hope its fairly thick glass.
I also ordered it in the 18mm size, as it looked larger then the 10 or 14mm.

Whissmu

Please be aware all rates are directly pulled from USPS bcn rates. If the shipping seems extreme feel free to email customerservice@epicvape.com or Epickai.com so we can see your specific address and order.
Greetings Nadia !!... and greetings to the entire FC Community !! A lot that I don't view forum... good for my VAS .. bad for the community.

@nadia_epic : How much is an exaggerated price...?? I want to order two stems (for Spain) and the shipping price sometimes exceeds that of the product.... On the other hand, every money invested in my nano is very grateful :love:

My nano has already broken to wood and There's no light , does that mean that he's already a veteran?:D:lol::D

I tried to catch up but there are a lot of pages but.. don't see my old friend @ataxian I hope he's just busy!!

Greetings, Fc family!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:

Finessseee

Anyone know if epic will have a BF sale this year? There’s some NXT Logs available from POTV, but that comes with the basic power cord so I’d rather just buy it from Epic to get the better power cord.

Finessseee,
Reactions: cosimo

Nlb802

Has anyone had any problems getting through to customer support lately? I'm not sure if they're just like, out of the office for the holidays or something, didn't see any notifications alluding to such on the site, and I have been trying to e-mail and call them since the 12/9 to no avail. I'm trying to make a return and am nervous about the 35 day mark approaching.
Yes- I’ve emailed them three times about my top metal ring popping off over the past couple months and have not heard back.

Nlb802,
  • Wow
Reactions: cosimo
Yes- I’ve emailed them three times about my top metal ring popping off over the past couple months and have not heard back.
Funny that you quoted this today, I just logged on for the first time in a while because I placed another order with them on October 15th. Their system says my order was completed and that the warranty is almost expired, yet I haven't received the items, and when I put in the USPS Tracking thing it says that a shipping label was created on October 16th and that they're still awaiting the package.

I find it somewhat ridiculous that I need to come to a third party site any time I need to try and get a hold of their customer service. I don't think I'm going to risk ordering anything from this place in the future and will just have to find after-market stuff for what I have. This is stupid and frustrating for no reason - just post a phone number that someone answers, not a robot that puts you on hold and then tells you customer service is not available without telling you when they will be.

So yeah, does anyone here know a number for them that leads to an actual human being?

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Funny that you quoted this today, I just logged on for the first time in a while because I placed another order with them on October 15th. Their system says my order was completed and that the warranty is almost expired, yet I haven't received the items, and when I put in the USPS Tracking thing it says that a shipping label was created on October 16th and that they're still awaiting the package.

I find it somewhat ridiculous that I need to come to a third party site any time I need to try and get a hold of their customer service. I don't think I'm going to risk ordering anything from this place in the future and will just have to find after-market stuff for what I have. This is stupid and frustrating for no reason - just post a phone number that someone answers, not a robot that puts you on hold and then tells you customer service is not available without telling you when they will be.

So yeah, does anyone here know a number for them that leads to an actual human being?
I feel your pain but this is so unlike my experiences ordering from Epic. I have never had any delays and have always received everything I’ve ordered. Most recent order was placed on 10-29-23 and was received on 11-8-2023. I’m sure it’s a YMMV situation and probably depends on what’s ordered, but never an issue so far. Just my two cents.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: GetLeft

B.Maitz38

I ordered an enano XL deluxe kit last Tuesday morning, and 4 days go by I sent a email to Epickai and nobody answered me back I was ignored, All I wanted to know is when my tracking number was going to be sent and no message back from any representative, I am not a complainer and I just want my enano XL as promised in 4 days they said they would ship at the latest, and I still haven't received a tracking number or any kind of response telling me anything. I was really hyped about getting this New enano XL but I'm just getting more mad because I'm not getting no responses or help from a representatives of the company.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I ordered an enano XL deluxe kit last Tuesday morning, and 4 days go by I sent a email to Epickai and nobody answered me back I was ignored, All I wanted to know is when my tracking number was going to be sent and no message back from any representative, I am not a complainer and I just want my enano XL as promised in 4 days they said they would ship at the latest, and I still haven't received a tracking number or any kind of response telling me anything. I was really hyped about getting this New enano XL but I'm just getting more mad because I'm not getting no responses or help from a representatives of the company.
Yeah maybe it’s just different when it comes to accessories. I’ve only ordered an actual vape package once, a couple of years ago. Every subsequent order has been accessories and never an issue with those.

CanikUser19,

GetLeft

I've never had a problem with an order. It's been 'go to website, order, receive purchased product(s) in stated time.'

GetLeft,

cannasoor

I've never had a problem with an order. It's been 'go to website, order, receive purchased product(s) in stated time.'

Just to chime in: same here, accessories have come in just fine, as did the original vape. Got some stems a year or two ago; the Nano itself was some 6 years ago. But never any trouble.

Hope they are doing OK.

The phone number that @howie105 gave seems like a good bet: nothing like actually talking to a real person (assuming you can reach them).

cannasoor,
When in doubt, give them a call (866) 898-0512.
That's the number I called, and it did not lead to a person. I'm calling as soon as I get home from my job, which if they're PST I believe is like Noon. I even tried calling closer to their 1PM in case I was calling on a lunch break. It doesn't help that they don't list what their actual customer service hours are, they don't call back, they don't answer the e-mails.

I feel your pain but this is so unlike my experiences ordering from Epic. I have never had any delays and have always received everything I’ve ordered. Most recent order was placed on 10-29-23 and was received on 11-8-2023. I’m sure it’s a YMMV situation and probably depends on what’s ordered, but never an issue so far. Just my two cents.
The very first thing I ordered came right away, it was a unit, I assume they expect people who dropped a few hundred dollars to be more picky. The order that's "in the void" or whatever now is a box and a stem, so just accessories. I wouldn't even care if they said "Oh, the boxes take longer," though nothing on their site says so. I don't even care when something takes a long time as long as there is communication. What I can't stand seeing is their site lying to me saying my order has been fulfilled, the warranty a day from expiring so if it does actually show up eventually with a problem just screw me I guess, and then their own tracking number that they provided saying that USPS never even got the package.

failkai.png

Top Bottom