Franco

is (most likely) vaping
420 Sale finally going and before we send out emails and post on IG & Facebook we’re dropping it here first.

Coupon code: 42015 15% off sitewide excludes 5pk glass, Exotics and Premium wood kits.

Much love my non-combusting friends ❤️
Nadia, why you're not shipping to Italy anymore?
I see Spain and France as viable options, so why not Italy?

Franco,

vinnyzan

420 Sale finally going and before we send out emails and post on IG & Facebook we’re dropping it here first.

Coupon code: 42015 15% off sitewide excludes 5pk glass, Exotics and Premium wood kits.

Much love my non-combusting friends ❤️
Hey,It says 14mm gongs are back in stock but I don't see any glass accessories on the website:
"420 Sale Starts Now with sitewide glass discounts! 14mm Gongs back in stock!"

vinnyzan,

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Thanks for the assist!!

I’ve updated the categories to help quickly find all the glass as well.

Lovely, thank you!!!! :love:
Italy should now be a valid shipping zone.

Please be aware all rates are directly pulled from USPS rates. If the shipping seems extreme feel free to email customerservice@epicvape.com or Epickai.com so we can see your specific address and order.

As always international users will require a step-down transformer with a minimum of 50watts.

morfraen

That’s exactly what those are. Ed uses a similar retention clip in his wooden Solo2 stems.
So probably can't use them to hold a flat screen in place in one of the standard stems then? Only thing I really don't like about the enano is the basket screens and how clogged and dirty they get. Would really like to have a flat machined screen instead of wire mesh.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
So probably can't use them to hold a flat screen in place in one of the standard stems then? Only thing I really don't like about the enano is the basket screens and how clogged and dirty they get. Would really like to have a flat machined screen instead of wire mesh.
I think you’d run the risk of breaking or damaging your glass stem trying to insert one of these clips into a glass stem. Definitely designed for using with wood stems, helps hold the metal bushing and the wood stem together.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: pomogirl

morfraen

Ah ok, that makes sense.

Back to my other plan then... the screen + small condenser chamber from my v3pro WPA fits in the enano stem. I think with the right oring it would stay in place.

I have a suspicion the condenser might also be an improvement to the draw, and it'll catch particulate that gets through like it does in the xmax.

Will have to be a soft oring though so the metal can expand a bit without putting pressure on the glass.

morfraen,

morfraen

I have the glass screen shorty WPA. I do like it but a lot of flower ends up on the water. Fun for when you want to do a whole nugget chunk taster bowl.

Really wish they'd had fixed screen stems in stock when I ordered. Added a long stem but that and the stock stem will never get used, just way too hot for be so i just use ice stem and WPAs.

morfraen,
Reactions: pomogirl

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I have the glass screen shorty WPA. I do like it but a lot of flower ends up on the water. Fun for when you want to do a whole nugget chunk taster bowl.

Really wish they'd had fixed screen stems in stock when I ordered. Added a long stem but that and the stock stem will never get used, just way too hot for be so i just use ice stem and WPAs.
Get a drop down adapter to reduce the debris in your water.

RedZep

What's the airflow like on the Enano XL? Does it require a specific inhale speed/strength?

Also does it take long to warm/cool to adjusted temp steps?

RedZep,

BT Bean

Bredda Gravalicious
I bought my second Nano yesterday for my birthday. The first one I bought , in 2016, was my first vape. At the time I had been smoking bowls all day long, everyday, for about 50 years (plus about 30 years of 2 packs a day which I had quit 10 years before). And I couldn't breathe. When I got the Nano I instantly quit combustion and never looked back. It's that good. In two weeks I could breathe again just fine. I've smoked twice since then, both times when I forgot my portable on a road trip, and it was disgusting. I have other vapes, but I only use them on road trips or with my wife. I never get tired of the Nano, it's perfect. And it still works perfectly, I just wanted a back up and I wanted to check out the NXT. My 2016 will be the backup. If anyone reads this and is on the fence about getting one, just do it. The flavor is absolutely incredible, and small amounts will get you zonked.
I loved my Nano so much I wrote a song about it:

Lawless*

I bought my second Nano yesterday for my birthday. The first one I bought , in 2016, was my first vape. At the time I had been smoking bowls all day long, everyday, for about 50 years (plus about 30 years of 2 packs a day which I had quit 10 years before). And I couldn't breathe. When I got the Nano I instantly quit combustion and never looked back. It's that good. In two weeks I could breathe again just fine. I've smoked twice since then, both times when I forgot my portable on a road trip, and it was disgusting. I have other vapes, but I only use them on road trips or with my wife. I never get tired of the Nano, it's perfect. And it still works perfectly, I just wanted a back up and I wanted to check out the NXT. My 2016 will be the backup. If anyone reads this and is on the fence about getting one, just do it. The flavor is absolutely incredible, and small amounts will get you zonked.
I loved my Nano so much I wrote a song about it:
Don"t know if you got the new Pack controller yet ,,,

I just got it with my new enano xl and it gives another big advantage to the design and experience! 🏒🏒🏒

very sweet poem

Driver 8

I'ld like to find a portable vape to use during power outages. What do folks who like enano like when plugging in ain't an option? Thinking maybe the Tinymight might save me from combustion. I've considered something like a Bluetti could be nice to power a few things during an outage and may still go that route.

On a side note, for cleaning stems. I found some nice little silicone stoppers to plug one end of the stem so I can put alcohol in the stem instead of the stem in alcohol.

morfraen

I'ld like to find a portable vape to use during power outages. What do folks who like enano like when plugging in ain't an option? Thinking maybe the Tinymight might save me from combustion. I've considered something like a Bluetti could be nice to power a few things during an outage and may still go that route.

On a side note, for cleaning stems. I found some nice little silicone stoppers to plug one end of the stem so I can put alcohol in the stem instead of the stem in alcohol.

Get a dynavap B+ (M+ on B body) and a torch for when you have no power. Basically no flavor but it extracts quickly and fully.

Battery life on portables is generally pretty bad.

morfraen,
Reactions: Driver 8

RedZep

My interest in the E-nano is due to it being the closest thing to a desktop Tinymight 2 imo. No other portable will be similar really.

Top Bottom