ma125

Hello, I am sorry if this issue has been adressed already, but I really appreciate some help.
I ive in Portugal and I have 2 nanos, recently both my cords broke, so I went to the epic vape website to buy a new one.
I was chocked to see they no longer ship to Portugal.
I tried to email them 3 times but unfortunately they did not respond.
So my question is?
Is there any alternative in eurrope for the power cord?
Thank you very much!

howie105

Find an appliance repairman and show them the problem. You may find that all the parts that are needed are replaceable with off the shelf ones.

whateverman

8th year with my nano just rockin hard ye yeah
sacha baron cohen dancing GIF
sacha baron cohen party hard GIF
Running Man Happy Dance GIF by MOODMAN

rosedale

For anyone used the @Ed's TnT nano stem, what’s the fit like on the OG nano? I really like the way that the original glass stems lock into place.

rosedale,

polopo54

Hi, the question was asked before but I didn't find a way yet so - is there any reseller in Europe for the E-Nano or ANY other log vape for that matter? I have trouble finding anythin here :( or If anyone EU located would be willing to part with theirs I would most likely be interested. cheers!

whateverman

Hi, the question was asked before but I didn't find a way yet so - is there any reseller in Europe for the E-Nano or ANY other log vape for that matter? I have trouble finding anythin here :( or If anyone EU located would be willing to part with theirs I would most likely be interested. cheers!
Planet of the vapes also ship the e nano and I've had a good experience with their customer service.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
There are a couple of logs produced in Europe, but this is a better question for Ask FC, rather than the enano thread.

I believe European shops typically don't carry the enano because:

Do you offer a 220V plug option?

No we currently do not offer a 220v plug version. You would need to purchase a 220v to 110v step down converter with a minimum of 50 watts to use the E-Nano. The proper converter will not effect the life of the E-Nano.

dimmusp

It's not an E-Nano, but I have a Heat Island log vape. PM me if you're interested. ;)

dimmusp,

Sparkpug

I picked up an exotic NXT in the sale last week. Its a fiddleback walnut and it looks absolutely striking. Its striped practically, and the pattern wraps fully around the unit. The bottom is also more a gunmetal rather than silver and it appears to be thinner than my OG too and only a bit taller due to the base. It looks sleek and sexy. It also had a nice presentation upgrade from the old plain box setup.

While I like the XL it's still totally hit or miss. A few nights ago I got a great experience, and then I could not replicate it and had to put my OG back in. The NXT was a simple swap -turned off my OG and plugged the NXT into my puck, put the dial on 5, waited only a few minutes and took a pretty decently tasty draw. Then I put it on 6.5 and gave it a good 10 minutes just because and its exactly like using an OG E-Nano. Got my usual 2 hitter quitter.

I started using cannabis in 2013 and found the E-Nano around late 2015 or so. Since then I can't use anything else. I've tried different devices over the years but nothing compares to a Nano. The NXT simply continues this. Highly recommended (as a US based customer though.)

cosimo

I picked up an exotic NXT in the sale last week. Its a fiddleback walnut and it looks absolutely striking. Its striped practically, and the pattern wraps fully around the unit. The bottom is also more a gunmetal rather than silver and it appears to be thinner than my OG too and only a bit taller due to the base. It looks sleek and sexy. It also had a nice presentation upgrade from the old plain box setup.

While I like the XL it's still totally hit or miss. A few nights ago I got a great experience, and then I could not replicate it and had to put my OG back in. The NXT was a simple swap -turned off my OG and plugged the NXT into my puck, put the dial on 5, waited only a few minutes and took a pretty decently tasty draw. Then I put it on 6.5 and gave it a good 10 minutes just because and its exactly like using an OG E-Nano. Got my usual 2 hitter quitter.

I started using cannabis in 2013 and found the E-Nano around late 2015 or so. Since then I can't use anything else. I've tried different devices over the years but nothing compares to a Nano. The NXT simply continues this. Highly recommended (as a US based customer though.)
Wait... so you also own an XL but you have found it's not as consistent as the OG/NXT??

cosimo,

Sparkpug

Wait... so you also own an XL but you have found it's not as consistent as the OG/NXT??
Yeah. I dislike the XL immensely actually. Its not a straight swap for an OG. Sometimes it works right and most of the time it doesn't. On my OG or NXT I can get a great 20s rip and 2 are all I need. With the XL and double the dose I struggle to get vapor and when I do its thin, and I have to take draw after draw after... Fuck that.

I've made my own contraptions to change how an XL feels and initially I was hesitant about getting an NXT cause it has the same changes. I think the smaller size just works for me, and I use a tiny dose anyway.

Last edited:

Gnome34

Yeah. I dislike the XL immensely actually. Its not a straight swap for an OG. Sometimes it works right and most of the time it doesn't. On my OG or NXT I can get a great 20s rip and 2 are all I need. With the XL and double the dose I struggle to get vapor and when I do its thin, and I have to take draw after draw after... Fuck that.

I've made my own contraptions to change how an XL feels and initially I was hesitant about getting an NXT cause it has the same changes. I think the smaller size just works for me, and I use a tiny dose anyway.
Unfortunately I had to spend another $60 for an Eds TnT stem to make it more consistent. Wish the stock stems functioned properly.

Eds stem should honestly come with each XL from the factory. It's nearly required in my opinion.

I too have an easier time with the stock glass of the regular nano. However I did have to return two stems for being too narrow to slide onto the heater.

AssistedLiving

I saw somewhere that one of the Epickai logs uses the same size wpa as the tm2, 16mm OD, anyone know which device?

AssistedLiving,

Sparkpug

Its not the stem. I notice the same effect in the NXT now that I've been using it daily. I am getting a massive first pull that begins to feel overwhelming toward the end of the draw. That overwhelming feeling is the same one I get with the XL, but with the XL it happens way too early in the draw.

After some experimenting with the NXT it seems that I am able to use almost the whole dose with a single draw and there isn't really a need for a second pull anymore. Taking that second one actually makes me higher than I am used to. On my old Nano the first and second pull were required.

Sparkpug,
  • Wow
Reactions: cosimo

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
It's been a while since I've kept tabs on Enano stuff, so I must ask, is there finally a glass stem option for the XL that actually locks onto the heater to create a seal? I already have the TNT stem, and it's great, but I want a glass stem for flavor. I've considered the joda_glass WPA, but again, I want a STEM.

Has anything been released in recent months by epic or a 3rd party boi? Gotta say I've been pretty fed upwith this whole rimmed basket setup since day 1. It's really the device's greatest fault imo, not having good enough stem options. I want to remedy that, otherwise idk how much longer this can be my daily.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
It's been a while since I've kept tabs on Enano stuff, so I must ask, is there finally a glass stem option for the XL that actually locks onto the heater to create a seal? I already have the TNT stem, and it's great, but I want a glass stem for flavor. I've considered the joda_glass WPA, but again, I want a STEM.

Has anything been released in recent months by epic or a 3rd party boi? Gotta say I've been pretty fed upwith this whole rimmed basket setup since day 1. It's really the device's greatest fault imo, not having good enough stem options. I want to remedy that, otherwise idk how much longer this can be my daily.
The answer to this question is definitely Joda! The dimpled stem and WPA I picked up for the XL are great, all glass and they actually lock onto the heater... What more could you want? This is definitely what the default experience should feel like

Stem

Glass WPA

Glass WPA 2

JoDa's contact

Smelly Dog

I dug out my original E-nano from a box of vapes I've collected through the years, warmed it up and used it with the glass stem and another round through a bubbler...... I can't believe I thought I was gonna get something better after I put this thing away, I was wrong and now it is back in rotation! I treated myself and ordered an Ed's TNT stem just now. Back in love with my E-nano. :rockon:

whateverman

I dug out my original E-nano from a box of vapes I've collected through the years, warmed it up and used it with the glass stem and another round through a bubbler...... I can't believe I thought I was gonna get something better after I put this thing away, I was wrong and now it is back in rotation! I treated myself and ordered an Ed's TNT stem just now. Back in love with my E-nano. :rockon:

Which devices did you use ?

Smelly Dog

Which devices did you use ?
The OG E-Nano, glass stem, and GonG on my Chinese import glass bubbler. I think I'll be using my log more often when the wood Ed's TNT stem comes in, I have bad luck with anything glass in my smoking room floor. This log rocks, thank goodness I never did jump in and buy that super expensive Volcano I almost bought, this log is enough for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom