khyleee

How long does shipping typically take? Ordered Tuesday but never heard anything back other than a confirmation email.

khyleee,

VisiblyVaped

Considering it will be able to hold more bud, I would say that bigger clouds and bigger hits are def on the menu for the XL
I actually prefer the hits I get from smaller amounts. I don’t mind repacking a good few times if I want to session, I’ve just found I get better clouds extracting all from just a bit at once kind of…..

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have been a nano fan for years, but I am wondering if I'm missing something? I have looked in all the places I think to look, but can't find any visuals of this new xl beyond two pictures. It would be hard to drop that amount of money without seeing some visuals or really some videos of this new device in action. If there are some vids would someone point us in the right direction? I don't even see the xl's on the website yet.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
I actually prefer the hits I get from smaller amounts. I don’t mind repacking a good few times if I want to session, I’ve just found I get better clouds extracting all from just a bit at once kind of…..
Oh for sure dude, that's what log vapes are all about! I was just saying how since the XL will let you use more bud with a slightly stronger heater, it'll be able to give larger hits just by added volume alone. I am interested to see how the two will compare with similar sized loads though!

Glorg

So I guess keeping it on 12 hrs a day or so is no problem….

No not at all, just make sure to oil/wax it every few months or if it’s visibly drying out around the center ring where it contacts the metal (that won’t happen with all woods but I can clearly see it on my basic walnut version). Mine has been on 8-16 hours a day for over a year no problem.

Pete

Mine has been on 6-8 hours a day, every day, for 4 of its 6 years without a problem. There's no drying around the center ring of mine - it's the basic maple - even though I've only treated it 2 or 3 times with beeswax.

BTW - this makes me wonder who has the oldest Enano still in regular use.

Last edited:

davesmith

Glass Blower
Mine has been on 6-8 hours a day, every day, for 4 of its 6 years without a problem. There's no drying around the center ring of mine - it's the basic maple - even though I've only treated it 2 or 3 times with beeswax.

BTW - this makes me wonder who has the oldest Enano still in regular use.

My cherry has been used almost daily since I got it and I've had it a while. I'd have to search back through this thread to work out exactly how old it is but im gonna guess about 8 years. Never been waxed, never misses a beat

Arawfish

Green Thumb
My cherry has been used almost daily since I got it and I've had it a while. I'd have to search back through this thread to work out exactly how old it is but im gonna guess about 8 years. Never been waxed, never misses a beat
Damn. And my power cable died after just barely a year. Stoked for the new cable to come in so I can get things up an running again.

Top Bottom