Arawfish

Green Thumb
Good things come to those that wait.......
Interesting I’d get a reply from you about that when I can’t get an email response about my dead Enano. It’s not rocket science and I likely need a new cord but an email response would be nice nonetheless.
Indeed good things come to those who wait, waiting for my Aromatizer to come in stead of the XL as we speak.

edit: sorry for the salt. I just miss my Nano 🙃 and I wish it wouldn’t have broken on me so randomly.

Last edited:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Interesting I’d get a reply from you about that when I can’t get an email response about my dead Enano. It’s not rocket science and I likely need a new cord but an email response would be nice nonetheless.
Indeed good things come to those who wait, waiting for my Aromatizer to come in stead of the XL as we speak.

edit: sorry for the salt. I just miss my Nano 🙃 and I wish it wouldn’t have broken on me so randomly.
Nadia is having Email issues again. Especially with yahoo accounts for some reason. PM me and I'll get it taken care of.

MagicMan

Vape Noob
Using adjustable e-nano stems with the screens - have you noticed different strains of cannabis with the same grind kind of gum up your screen after 2-4 uses on the usual temp settings, while many don't?

For example this strains abv is coming out quite dark, but not combusted. The dark spots being left are quite similar to when I accidentally had the dial too high in most cases and tried to vape, and combusted it. I wonder if I just need to turn the temp down from my usually dialed in 6.3-6.6?

Will try that this afternoon and report back.

SecretRasta

Nadia is having Email issues again. Especially with yahoo accounts for some reason. PM me and I'll get it taken care of.
Good afternoon. I've been trying to get ahold of the Epic E-Nano Customer Service for awhile because my order of the 29th has been waiting for a label since last Monday but has not yet shipped. I even paid for Priority shipping, which was clearly a mistake. I've tried the phone number on the site and emails to customer service a few times but have received no response. I've even PM'd you here, early yesterday, and have received no response. Could you please tell me when I will receive Order #717472? I'm looking forward to my first E-Nano. Thanks.

SecretRasta,
Reactions: davesmith

greenmachinexlt

NoFuxLeft
Good afternoon. I've been trying to get ahold of the Epic E-Nano Customer Service for awhile because my order of the 29th has been waiting for a label since last Monday but has not yet shipped. I even paid for Priority shipping, which was clearly a mistake. I've tried the phone number on the site and emails to customer service a few times but have received no response. I've even PM'd you here, early yesterday, and have received no response. Could you please tell me when I will receive Order #717472? I'm looking forward to my first E-Nano. Thanks.
It appears that messaging Ace Of Vape works far better than going through email or phone as I had tried both for weeks with no reply, but I did receive a reply once I messaged AOV. Good luck!

greenmachinexlt,
Reactions: Myoshock

Finessseee

Using adjustable e-nano stems with the screens - have you noticed different strains of cannabis with the same grind kind of gum up your screen after 2-4 uses on the usual temp settings, while many don't?

For example this strains abv is coming out quite dark, but not combusted. The dark spots being left are quite similar to when I accidentally had the dial too high in most cases and tried to vape, and combusted it. I wonder if I just need to turn the temp down from my usually dialed in 6.3-6.6?

Most likely need to dial it back. I’d constantly use my nano on 7~ and occasionally combust. The temp is most likely hotter than the chart based off heat soaking and the newer model dials. (Original e nano temp chart)
ozGNeOo.png

MagicMan

Vape Noob
I wonder if I just need to turn the temp down from my usually dialed in 6.3-6.6?

I was as hollwood undead sang, coming in a little hot, ya heard me.

I always forget that temp chart, I do like to start closer to 6 based on temps. However, I found my abv was a little too light, per se with other strains, so i bumped it to 6.5ish. However, this was the first strain I ran into troubles with at this temp. It's been humidified too, heh.

SecretRasta

Well, so much for the customer service. The tracking for the order still has not updated despite the response I received that told me that it was sent out Priority on Sunday, which didn't even sound right. Would you please give me an honest and accurate assessment of when I can expect my order from Dec 29 to ship?? I'm starting to wonder if you've just taken my money and won't send a thing. It really sucks. I've sent more messages here, via email and text to you than I have ever, for any internet purchase I've ever made, and haven't received a single accurate reply.

C'mon, do better, please. Send me my order or refund my money.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Well, so much for the customer service. The tracking for the order still has not updated despite the response I received that told me that it was sent out Priority on Sunday, which didn't even sound right. Would you please give me an honest and accurate assessment of when I can expect my order from Dec 29 to ship?? I'm starting to wonder if you've just taken my money and won't send a thing. It really sucks. I've sent more messages here, via email and text to you than I have ever, for any internet purchase I've ever made, and haven't received a single accurate reply.

C'mon, do better, please. Send me my order or refund my money.
This might just be a USPS issue. I mailed a package on Monday to someone on the Exchange. Was after closing time so I used the lobby kiosk, which I often do. Shipped first class priority after printing a label at the kiosk, and dropped it in the secure kiosk bin. I have not gotten a single update since the initial confirmation of the package being expected by USPS for mailing, and expected delivery by Friday. I have two other packages on my way, have gotten regular updates on one package as it moves its way to me, the other one no updates since an initial two. It will probably just appear at your door and they will dump all the update notices to you at once, has happened to me several times since 2020. Good luck.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

C'mon, do better, please. Send me my order or refund my money
I hate to place blame but I will. USPS has been a mess this holiday and my postman says it's going to be bad for awhile. He told me they are busier than they were at Christmas because all the ships that were backed up at the port in Los Angeles are unloaded and all that unloaded cargo is crushing the postal system here. I sent Nadia a Beta XL on Friday a week ago, priority USPS and she still hasn't received it. She lives 40 miles from the factory.

In other news: I will be posting details about the XL tomorrow....

Last edited:

This is the beta version of the new ENano XL-PHE (Pre-heater engine) next to the OG heater tube.
I’m Very interested. I got a great deal on a used e-nano a couple months ago and it immediately became my favorite vape.

Im almost exclusively vape hash rosin with it on a bed of vaping cotton on temp 9.05. Dabs off of a banger and even vaping most flower gives me asthma… even when dialed in with a dabrite.

Clean waxes of all types in a dry herb vape never trigger my asthma thankfully. IME the E-nano is the best at concentrates and a larger heat mass would take it to another level.

Top Bottom