ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
xl-with-glass-stem.png

The Enano XL will be begin shipping at the end of January.

XL VS OG:

Newly designed heating engine with pre-heater allows the Xl to run 2-3 clicks cooler with more headroom for increased bowl size. With 2x mass to retain heat for larger, longer sessions.
Increased bowl diameter and depth allows for up to 70% bigger loads, depending on how densely you pack your bowl.
Larger heater surface area allows for a better seal between stem and heater.
Basket screen prevents load from falling onto the heater.
Larger more stable anodized aluminum base is 4x the mass.
Standard kit includes matching Power Puck temperature controller.
Backward compatible with all older power cords.
Pre-orders starting next week.
Shipping begins at the end of January.
Complete kits starting at $279.

BigJr48

xl-with-glass-stem.png

The Enano XL will be begin shipping at the end of January.

XL VS OG:

Newly designed heating engine with pre-heater allows the Xl to run 2-3 clicks cooler with more headroom for increased bowl size. With 2x mass to retain heat for larger, longer sessions.
Increased bowl diameter and depth allows for up to 70% bigger loads, depending on how densely you pack your bowl.
Larger heater surface area allows for a better seal between stem and heater.
Basket screen prevents load from falling onto the heater.
Larger more stable anodized aluminum base is 4x the mass.
Standard kit includes matching Power Puck temperature controller.
Backward compatible with all older power cords.
Pre-orders starting next week.
Shipping begins at the end of January.
Complete kits starting at $279.
Will adjustable stems be option?

dutz3013

Going to be a few weeks before they are ready, however the standard kit will also include a stainless steel mesh screen to make them adjustable.
Are gongs going to be available in the standard kit? fixed glass gongs or adjustable?

Will preorders launch in the beginning of the week or friday? Is there a target day. Asking for a friend..

Exotics available?

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Whoah, I've had my E-Nano as my favourite vape for I don't even know how long, so cool to see it getting a new version. I didn't expect it to happen, but VAS awakened again. Is it still 110V US plus only or has it also got EU friendly? I don't mind using a 220V->110V EU->US transformer, but native would sure be better.

Last edited:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Are gongs going to be available in the standard kit? fixed glass gongs or adjustable?

Will preorders launch in the beginning of the week or friday? Is there a target day. Asking for a friend..

Exotics available?
Exotics will be available as well as limited edition XLs with gold anodized tubes, exotic burls and matching Power Pucks.
Gongs will only be adjustable using our new silicone 14mm-18mm multi adaptor.
Note: similar silicone multi adapters will be available for OG Nano next month.
gons-xl.png

Whoah, I've had my E-Nano as my favourite vape for I don't even know how long, so cool to see it getting a new version. I didn't expect it to happen, but VAS awakened again. Is it still 110V US plus only or has it also got EU friendly? I don't mind using a 220V->110V EU->US transformer, but native would sure be better.
Unfortunately only 110v. A 220v CE certification is too expensive at this time.

Joie de Vivre

Hi. Seeing quite pricey step-down transformers advertised with a wattage limit, and on my travels with electronics I've used simple adapters - are there transformers or adapters (idk nuffin) that you could recommend for international users? The UK anyway. Thanks. :)

VisiblyVaped

The XL sounds pretty great, but having never used a nano and being a solo user who sometimes utilizes microdosing…….I think I’ll still be happy pulling the trigger on the OG rather than waiting weeks and paying the extra cost for the XL off the bat.

*trying to reason with myself and cure VAS simultaneously*

SecretRasta

I hate to place blame but I will. USPS has been a mess this holiday and my postman says it's going to be bad for awhile. He told me they are busier than they were at Christmas because all the ships that were backed up at the port in Los Angeles are unloaded and all that unloaded cargo is crushing the postal system here. I sent Nadia a Beta XL on Friday a week ago, priority USPS and she still hasn't received it. She lives 40 miles from the factory.

In other news: I will be posting details about the XL tomorrow....
So you have no clue when I will receive my order of Dec. 29th? The original tracking number you provided on Jan 3 is still "awaiting parcel", and I have not received the replacement tracking number I was promised last week.

Thanks for the response, but at this point I seriously doubt if I will ever receive the order.

SecretRasta,

unsorted

VisiblyVaped

So you have no clue when I will receive my order of Dec. 29th? The original tracking number you provided on Jan 3 is still "awaiting parcel", and I have not received the replacement tracking number I was promised last week.

Thanks for the response, but at this point I seriously doubt if I will ever receive the order.
I dunno your situation, but I’ve had a lot of delays lately with USPS. I currently have something from boundless that’s lost in transit it seems….. even though it made it to my state then just stopped….

hope it arrives for you soon

VisiblyVaped,
Top Bottom