coolbreeze

Bocote Edwynd, cheers!
IMG-0456.jpg

coolbreeze

Buy an M7, get a free M+. If you have neither it's a chance to find out how they compliment each other. If you have one, get the other and have a freebie to share:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
the raw metal look is growing on me a bit but I think I'm gonna heat treat them.
not like I use the torch for anything else so I still have a can of gas
53977771058_3e096cc404_c.jpg
I like your VapCap stand. Six VapCaps always accessible and organized. Did you make it?

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, almost $30 delivered is a little much for me. Not that it isn't worth that, but I just don't want to spend that for a stand. I'll watch for a sale or jury rig something. It's just that all those vapcaps laying horizontal around my vape station are untidy. ;)

cybrguy,
Reactions: budski

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ohhh, using logic, eh? Not fair.

Nevertheless, that doesn't change my financials. I wonder if they'd take a vapcaps or 2 in trade... (rhetorical)

cybrguy,
  • Haha
Reactions: budski

Vapologe

What did the first Omni look like? Can anybody show me a picture?
When did it come out?
420VapeZone has an article about the history of Dynavap and with the first gen Omni there's only a picture of a Dynavap with a glass stem while the text says this stem was optional.

Vapologe,

RAMMSTEIN

Hi,

I am a Crafty+ user and also purchased Dynavap M7XL.

I am very happy with it and am learning every day how to master this vaporizer.

I now wanted to buy accessories and wanted to ask whether I should buy a titanium sieve or one made of stainless steel?

Does it make a difference?

Do you have any tips on what accessories I should buy to experience Dynavap better?

Thanks

RAMMSTEIN,

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Hi,

I am a Crafty+ user and also purchased Dynavap M7XL.

I am very happy with it and am learning every day how to master this vaporizer.

I now wanted to buy accessories and wanted to ask whether I should buy a titanium sieve or one made of stainless steel?

Does it make a difference?

Do you have any tips on what accessories I should buy to experience Dynavap better?

Thanks
I do enjoy my titanium sleeves, but they don’t really make as much of a difference as the tips themselves, and I generally pick whichever looks best to me at the time. I do have some minor sensitivity to the SS flavour so ti condensers and tips taste a bit better to me, but enough for me to stop using ss. My use case typically has 1-2 heatups with a SS tips, 2-6 with ti with ti having better flavour for longer.

Probably best things to get would be:
- a WPA (VonG body, Bonger, a 10mm glass piece, etc)
- a titanium tip for quicker cooldown. Big fan of the 5 fin tip, but all tips are about the same
- a wand or other IH. I’m not a fan of torches in general, so it’s nice having an electric option
- something like an intercooler from simrell or rogue wax works for additional native cooling

RAMMSTEIN

Thank you very much. This helps me a lot and I will order some more accessories.
A bong adapter is of course particularly interesting.
I've had Dynavap for 5 days and I'm learning every day to improve the experience... It's just fun
I started reading this thread on page 2000 and will work my way forward. I'm very interested in the contributions.

I've already read a very valuable tip here.
The tip was... that you should heat up slowly and keep the lighter a little further away.
I always had the flame very close and got the click pretty quickly.

My problem was that when I heated it up for the first time there was little steam... the second time I heated it there was more steam but it was very scratchy.

Since I read the tip and now hold the flame a little further away, I need twice as long until it clicks... But it makes a HUGE difference.
I now get a lot of clouds when I heat it up for the first time... and even still have clouds when it clicks and slowly cools down.
In any case, I can pull a lot more and enjoy it a lot more.
a small difference, but a huge effect..

That's why heat slowly instead of quickly... That's what I learned here today :)

dude_de

That's why heat slowly instead of quickly
Yeah, when you heat too aggressively, the stainless steel can't transfer the heat from the cap to the tip fast enough, so the cap is stuck with the heat, gets super hot and clicks way before the tip gets sufficiently hot.

dude_de,

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
Looks like it, the device has been out of stock for months and since the M7 they’ve been referring to the M7 as their flagship device rather than the Omni.
Shame. Miss the old style of dynavap, woodies, nonavong, ti omnis etc.

Not really digging the m7 tip look, and no mouthpiece? (Except for xl). The B is an odd one too.

What did the first Omni look like? Can anybody show me a picture?
When did it come out?
420VapeZone has an article about the history of Dynavap and with the first gen Omni there's only a picture of a Dynavap with a glass stem while the text says this stem was optional.
I think this was an early model. Yet i think there was a glass stem version too. Or at least featured in a video to show the adjustable airflow.

Well, get ready to tip, ti tip that is.... the Omnivap XL is available upon request. She's purdy....

IMG_20160826_131132151_zpsxy9jf6f2.jpg

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Shame. Miss the old style of dynavap, woodies, nonavong, ti omnis etc.

Not really digging the m7 tip look, and no mouthpiece? (Except for xl). The B is an odd one too.
Yeah same, I assume the omni condensers are probably more expensive to produce than the new mouthpiece + condenser style that they’re now producing.

As of a minute ago the color series Omnis are available in green and white for the same price as the regular model.
Oh nice! They removed the Omni header so I assumed they gave up on selling the ceracoted stuff. Glad they have green back in stock, when I last looked the only omni I saw was the white body.

Octavia,
Top Bottom