coolbreeze

Bocote Edwynd, cheers!
IMG-0456.jpg

coolbreeze

Buy an M7, get a free M+. If you have neither it's a chance to find out how they compliment each other. If you have one, get the other and have a freebie to share:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
the raw metal look is growing on me a bit but I think I'm gonna heat treat them.
not like I use the torch for anything else so I still have a can of gas
53977771058_3e096cc404_c.jpg
I like your VapCap stand. Six VapCaps always accessible and organized. Did you make it?

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, almost $30 delivered is a little much for me. Not that it isn't worth that, but I just don't want to spend that for a stand. I'll watch for a sale or jury rig something. It's just that all those vapcaps laying horizontal around my vape station are untidy. ;)

cybrguy,
Reactions: budski

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ohhh, using logic, eh? Not fair.

Nevertheless, that doesn't change my financials. I wonder if they'd take a vapcaps or 2 in trade... (rhetorical)

cybrguy,
  • Haha
Reactions: budski

Vapologe

What did the first Omni look like? Can anybody show me a picture?
When did it come out?
420VapeZone has an article about the history of Dynavap and with the first gen Omni there's only a picture of a Dynavap with a glass stem while the text says this stem was optional.

Vapologe,

RAMMSTEIN

Hi,

I am a Crafty+ user and also purchased Dynavap M7XL.

I am very happy with it and am learning every day how to master this vaporizer.

I now wanted to buy accessories and wanted to ask whether I should buy a titanium sieve or one made of stainless steel?

Does it make a difference?

Do you have any tips on what accessories I should buy to experience Dynavap better?

Thanks

RAMMSTEIN,

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Hi,

I am a Crafty+ user and also purchased Dynavap M7XL.

I am very happy with it and am learning every day how to master this vaporizer.

I now wanted to buy accessories and wanted to ask whether I should buy a titanium sieve or one made of stainless steel?

Does it make a difference?

Do you have any tips on what accessories I should buy to experience Dynavap better?

Thanks
I do enjoy my titanium sleeves, but they don’t really make as much of a difference as the tips themselves, and I generally pick whichever looks best to me at the time. I do have some minor sensitivity to the SS flavour so ti condensers and tips taste a bit better to me, but enough for me to stop using ss. My use case typically has 1-2 heatups with a SS tips, 2-6 with ti with ti having better flavour for longer.

Probably best things to get would be:
- a WPA (VonG body, Bonger, a 10mm glass piece, etc)
- a titanium tip for quicker cooldown. Big fan of the 5 fin tip, but all tips are about the same
- a wand or other IH. I’m not a fan of torches in general, so it’s nice having an electric option
- something like an intercooler from simrell or rogue wax works for additional native cooling

RAMMSTEIN

Thank you very much. This helps me a lot and I will order some more accessories.
A bong adapter is of course particularly interesting.
I've had Dynavap for 5 days and I'm learning every day to improve the experience... It's just fun
I started reading this thread on page 2000 and will work my way forward. I'm very interested in the contributions.

I've already read a very valuable tip here.
The tip was... that you should heat up slowly and keep the lighter a little further away.
I always had the flame very close and got the click pretty quickly.

My problem was that when I heated it up for the first time there was little steam... the second time I heated it there was more steam but it was very scratchy.

Since I read the tip and now hold the flame a little further away, I need twice as long until it clicks... But it makes a HUGE difference.
I now get a lot of clouds when I heat it up for the first time... and even still have clouds when it clicks and slowly cools down.
In any case, I can pull a lot more and enjoy it a lot more.
a small difference, but a huge effect..

That's why heat slowly instead of quickly... That's what I learned here today :)

RAMMSTEIN,
Reactions: Octavia
Top Bottom