Electrofever

That is the new WS (it's fantastic) and I forget what they called that, but it's a one-off named after the guy who does the lightning art who made the stems. It's blackwood with a UV resin fill, and an awesome SS helix tip and it's own adjustable condenser,
Thank you for answering ! If I ever go on the log road, WS is in good position :)
Now that you mention that stem, I remember DV having this one-off, never saw what they looked like irl. Now I know !

Electrofever,

budski

cantre member
VAS ATTACK!! Titanium hole found! I swore I'd never pay this much for a dynastick, but they're sooo pretty, I'm a sucker for color:love:
53913080057_55a47e1c95_b.jpg
and now titanium.
53914318109_167048d26b_b.jpg

Petetbay

While picking up a Hyperdyn tip and cap I also picked up a Ti M+ tip with cap and BB3 for $60 as it was a better deal than just the tip for $45, located in the Vault.

coolbreeze

While picking up a Hyperdyn tip and cap I also picked up a Ti M+ tip with cap and BB3 for $60 as it was a better deal than just the tip for $45, located in the Vault.

I grabbed on of those last sale (with the bb3) and I love it. I've replaced a Vong tip with it and it's perfect there. It's almost as crazy as the SS M+ but it cools faster; as a Ti tip I find it more forgiving than usual with better-lasting flavor.

Thank you for answering ! If I ever go on the log road, WS is in good position :)
Now that you mention that stem, I remember DV having this one-off, never saw what they looked like irl. Now I know !
You'd probably love the WS, it works so well and the flavor's fantastic. Just took it to a buddy's for a few days and he loved it. He's kind of a microdoser by nature so it was right up his alley. He dug it as a microdoser but he was having fun knocking down bigger hits, too.

VAS ATTACK!! Titanium hole found! I swore I'd never pay this much for a dynastick, but they're sooo pretty, I'm a sucker for color:love:
53913080057_55a47e1c95_b.jpg
and now titanium.
53914318109_167048d26b_b.jpg
You're as bad as me, I cannot turn down a color DV. Love the gorgeous collection and the Macgyvering!

coolbreeze

pretty sure I won't be collecting near so much wood and glass!, though I love interesting grain as much as color
Speaking of wood this is peak wooden Dynavap for me, the Omnivong Hydra:
dynavap-hydra-omnivong-xl-uk-649233.png
dynavap-hydra-omnivong-xl-uk-975314.png

Vapefiend has them in stock, both light and dark, for $170US. I always love the wooden stems and this one has it all, the 14mm taper, super-spinability, more solid near the tip to prevent cracking, and it looks pretty impressive, too. And it's got an Omni inside so you can adjust your vapor richness or close the intake for going through water. The Vong is improved in some ways but this is a classic.

Nebelmann

That dark Omnivong Hydra is a beauty. Using the wooden Vong currently, sometimes coupled with a M7 tip. Simrell finally restocked on steel FMJs so I can use them outside. Hard to get in Euroland. When already at it, I got one for the HyperDyn as well.

Gnome34

Slightly odd question incoming.

Can anyone recommend a good compact bubbler for the dynavap that would be safe around cats? These cats are young and want to be involved in everything lol.

Not worried about the heat from the dynavap (got that part figured out) more so the water pipe being knocked over or broken.

I also have to travel with the bubbler so portability and durability are what I'm after I suppose.

Gnome34,

coolbreeze

Slightly odd question incoming.

Can anyone recommend a good compact bubbler for the dynavap that would be safe around cats? These cats are young and want to be involved in everything lol.

Not worried about the heat from the dynavap (got that part figured out) more so the water pipe being knocked over or broken.

I also have to travel with the bubbler so portability and durability are what I'm after I suppose.
I have one of these and it's well-designed and solid. He's got a bunch of handheld and desktop designs:
Also has a nice DV stash:

Gnome34

I have one of these and it's well-designed and solid. He's got a bunch of handheld and desktop designs:
Also has a nice DV stash:
This may be the ticket! Thank you.

If it tips over does the bubbler spill? I'm assuming the clear tube is not glass which is good in this circumstance. This may just do the trick, thanks again for the suggestion.

Gnome34,

coolbreeze

This may be the ticket! Thank you.

If it tips over does the bubbler spill? I'm assuming the clear tube is not glass which is good in this circumstance. This may just do the trick, thanks again for the suggestion.
I used to carry it full in my bag with other vapes and it stayed dry the whole time except for one dribbling incident. It's really very drip proof, just not perfectly drip proof.

Zasquatch

https://z-stems.com
Ah, the good ol' M+S, just a little easier to spin:
IMG-0264.jpg

Actually, it's a Z-Stem, modified by @Zasquatch with a spectacular blackwood MP/condenser setup:
IMG-0267.jpg

It's a really cool concept well-realized imho. A nice companion for the MXL.
Thanks for the support, glad you like it! One thing that’s always bugged me about M’s is that the mouthpiece is integrated to the body. This is the way it should be IMO!!

And yes, lots and lots of polishing 😎

Top Bottom