coolbreeze

If you don't like the M+ tip DM me for an offer
It's actually pretty good, just goofy looking. I have it on my Vongi and get great big flavorful hits. This was more really a comment on how similar the M+ body looks to the 18 and 19s, compared with the 20 & 21s.

coolbreeze,

coolbreeze

I agree! Looking forward to buying extra M+ tips when they're sold by themselves
It's great with the AC, too. By itself the hits are huge and tasty right at the clicks. Or, you can give the dots a little preheat and then roast the AC low and more or less clear it. Too much dots is definitely too much, though!

coolbreeze,

coolbreeze

Is anyone aware of any 420 sales for a IH?
@VGOODIEZ has the Wand for 25% off:

Stonedbadger

I've just tried the new M+, only had a few bowls tonight. But my intail impressions are very positive. I mean the stem wont provide enough cooling for most, but the new cap seems like a very nice improvement with a bigger bowl and bigger hits. I haven't tried it on an induction heater yet, and I'm curious with how that will go, but it was fun to bust the torch out again..

Bazinga

Our own Pipes has his BRUTE on sale for $100 ... plus Shipping. I already placed an order! You can "Start a Conversation" (Private Message) him.
Click HERE and then Click on the "Pipes Afterthoughts" logo

Thanks !! Being unfamiliar with induction heaters I have to ask if this a worthwhile device. The Ispire Wand garnered my interest as it can also accommodate flower. However, 1 forum member mentioned that this is not an optimum choice for flower. I do not dab.

coolbreeze

Thanks !! Being unfamiliar with induction heaters I have to ask if this a worthwhile device. The Ispire Wand garnered my interest as it can also accommodate flower. However, 1 forum member mentioned that this is not an optimum choice for flower. I do not dab.
The Wand is for dabbing, but it's also the best IH. The Skullkandy insert makes heating your DV foolproof with it. Can't speak to trying to heat herbs with it otherwise.

Haven't tried Pipes' heaters but they've long been legendary; I'd be inclined to treat it as a sure bet based on the reviews of this and previous models.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Still love my Caldron from Pipes ... solid as a rock

20200713-173325.jpg

GratefulDread

It's time for me to step-up my Dynvap situation. My newest tip is a SS 2019 M with a non captive, low temp, cap. I have a regular temp cap as well.
I want to either purchase the newest tip (With the M+ body I guess) or the armored cap. I use my Dyna tips purely with a 14mm glass stem/WPA through a bubbler and using an induction heater.
My question is, does the armored cap work well with the older tips? Any other suggestions?

GratefulDread,
Reactions: coolbreeze

Chose

So I’ve messed about with the m plus
And I heat it normally rotate and heat the tip then when it clicks I hit the dimples for two seconds
And boom
Absolutely wrecked
One love
This if with hash
Flower might combustLove the m plus it rocks
The large bowl gives you more
I love it and I love the rustic feel
Come on
Thanks George

Last edited:

coolbreeze

It's time for me to step-up my Dynvap situation. My newest tip is a SS 2019 M with a non captive, low temp, cap. I have a regular temp cap as well.
I want to either purchase the newest tip (With the M+ body I guess) or the armored cap. I use my Dyna tips purely with a 14mm glass stem/WPA through a bubbler and using an induction heater.
My question is, does the armored cap work well with the older tips? Any other suggestions?
Sorry, I can try to answer some of this: The new M+ is pretty nice functioning, and I think many will appreciate that it sort of moves back toward the hotter, less airy tips compared to the '21s (which I personally prefer, tbh). The armored caps, like the copper band, seems to have the biggest affect on the std Ti tips where they get pretty close to or even past the line on one heatup to the clicks. With the SS and heavier Ti tips, the roast is lighter and more flavorful, and might even allow/require another heating. My guess is that the AC or band would work fine with an older SS tip and be great through water. I know the M+ tip works great on a WPA thru water (works great with the AC, as well).

Caveat: I have only torched mine and have not tried the heavy caps with an IH.

EDIT: '19 M tip on glass WPA with AC, single roast with half-inch flame at indents to clicks:
IMG-4290.jpg

That's almost perfect for me. I will have to test the '18 tip afterwhile! ; )

Last edited:

RCCtools

Manufacturer
does anyone have a diy or a different brand than dynawax? something from amazon that would work as good? I heard I could mix bee wax with coco oil or something like that to make it but rather buy something already mixed.

sorry meant to mention it is for the vong.

thanks
Sounds like some beeswax-based lip balm out might be an easy and convenient option. The ingredients of the one I have in my pocket are: pacific NW beeswax, organic cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil, organic California extra virgin olive oil, organic peppermint essential oil (extra terps? lol)

the brand is Portland Bee Balm but I bet you Burt's Bees or something like that might be similar ingredients.

jkeyes98

Sounds like some beeswax-based lip balm out might be an easy and convenient option. The ingredients of the one I have in my pocket are: pacific NW beeswax, organic cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil, organic California extra virgin olive oil, organic peppermint essential oil (extra terps? lol)

the brand is Portland Bee Balm but I bet you Burt's Bees or something like that might be similar ingredients.
I use Burt's Bees on my vong and it seems to keep it looking nice. I also put a small amount on the orings if they are really dry. someone let me know if this isn't a good idea :hmm:

jkeyes98,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
someone was talking about putting a cool down magnet on the ispire wand.
I posted this in the MadHeaters thread too (because they sent me the magnet) but I figured y'all may be interested over here in the dynavap thread as well.
MadHeaters magnet is probably the best one I have run across. Greatly improves the usefulness of the Reload.

Top Bottom