My_50p_worth

Ah, I see. It's the one sold as SideClick or Cuboo induction heater. Probably sold under other names as well.
Ah yes, that has a similar adjustment system to the UFO IH I once had.

What I did was replace those little rubber pads with a block of cork I sanded to shape, you can make much finer adjustments that way. The pads work great too but you can’t adjust in quite so fine increments

Have you already tweaked it? If not myself and others can give you some pointers :)

dude_de

What I did was replace those little rubber pads with a block of cork I sanded to shape, you can make much finer adjustments that way. The pads work great too but you can’t adjust in quite so fine increments

Have you already tweaked it? If not myself and others can give you some pointers
That sounds like a cool idea to get really fine adjustments, if needed.

So far, I have only switched to the bottomless glass tube and put in only one of the supplied pads. What other tweaks are there? Plus, I tend to go 2 seconds past the click, especially when running through a small bubbler.

My_50p_worth

That sounds like a cool idea to get really fine adjustments, if needed.

So far, I have only switched to the bottomless glass tube and put in only one of the supplied pads. What other tweaks are there? Plus, I tend to go 2 seconds past the click, especially when running through a small bubbler.

Well by the sounds of it you’re already pretty low in the coil if you’re only using one pad, so I guess insertion depth isn’t a variable to tweak here

Try the “pulse method” which is basically doing this - heat the DV for a second or two then pull it out and count two seconds before putting back in and repeating the pattern until click. Once you get good with this trick you can change the amount of seconds you heat and the amount of seconds you hold it out of the IH. When you get this one right you’ll get some mega hits

For hard hits with a DV, you’re trying to make that heatup as slow as possible so that the heat fully penetrates the loaded material - imagine a joint of meat being slowly roasted versus flash fried

My_50p_worth,

JJ785

So I just ordered an ispire wand basic kit (thanks for the advice), mainly for portable use but maybe at home too. The skullKandy chamber inserts aren't available here in the UK I believe (damn), so otherwise just get a dynavap glass adapter?

Last edited:

Baboose1948

So I just ordered an ispire wand basic kit (thanks for the advice), mainly for portable use, but maybe at home too. The skullKandy chamber inserts aren't available here in the UK I believe (damn), so otherwise I should just get a dynavap glass adapter from vapefiend or the like? :sherlock:
From what I've read, the only one worth a damn is skc. I have it and it works great. However, the wand works fine without an insert but I much prefer to just drop it in. Maybe try messaging the skc guy on etsy?

dude_de

Try the “pulse method” which is basically doing this - heat the DV for a second or two then pull it out and count two seconds before putting back in and repeating the pattern until click. Once you get good with this trick you can change the amount of seconds you heat and the amount of seconds you hold it out of the IH. When you get this one right you’ll get some mega hits

Oh, yeah. I think I read about that here or in another forum. Have tried it recently and it does help to make the first heat cycle something other than useless ;-)

Other than that, I am a happy camper, especially now that I know what was wrong with my 2019M. With a working cap they can now both give me more vapor in a hit than my old breathing apparatus can handle ;-) The Dynavap is not the limiting factor here.

My_50p_worth

Oh, yeah. I think I read about that here or in another forum. Have tried it recently and it does help to make the first heat cycle something other than useless ;-)

Other than that, I am a happy camper, especially now that I know what was wrong with my 2019M. With a working cap they can now both give me more vapor in a hit than my old breathing apparatus can handle ;-) The Dynavap is not the limiting factor here.
So glad to hear this my man!

Enjoy your dynavaps and have many happy sessions :)

condition

So I just ordered an ispire wand basic kit (thanks for the advice), mainly for portable use but maybe at home too. The skullKandy chamber inserts aren't available here in the UK I believe (damn), so otherwise just get a dynavap glass adapter?
I have the ispire and using it with a low temp cap, and the "official" dynavap glass adapter without the silicone sleeve. Tastes better like this except if you have SS model.

DonMarteng

The iSpire Wand is the first IH that works better than a single flame for me.
I went through a lot of IH (Pipes, Click&go, Fluxer, ...) and liked most of them, because of the ease of use.
But a well heated single flame cap was just something in a different league.
Now with the Wand I use a new Omni with a Low-temp-cap, with the official ispire glass insert all the way in. It works perfect like that.
If you use a normal cap you need to get the glass cup out like 2-3mm and it will work like a charm with any Ti Tip.
It also stays in this position very well so you can set it once and forget about it, I actually find it a great way to tweak the Wand to my liking.
The insert is a very comfy addon that I could not live without. I vape while doing other stuff and having the hands free is very nice!
SS tips work well too, but with this one I prefer Ti!

JJ785

thanks for the feedback, folks. I am also a big fan of using a single flame (preferring it to my cheapo SJK IH, other than for toasty end of bowl hits), so looking forward to receiving the wand and comparing. This is the correct item (but not using the silicone)?

Last edited:

My_50p_worth

thanks for the feedback, folks. I am also a big fan of using a single flame (preferring it to my cheapo SJK IH), so looking forward to receiving the wand and comparing. This is the correct item (but not using the silicone)?

Yes that’s it, and ignore what it says about titanium tips not being compatible as I’ve never had an issue

My_50p_worth,

DonMarteng

You insert the silicone piece first from the bottom and after that you insert the glass piece from the top. After that pull it out a couple of mm if it gets to hot and remove with first click ;)

yogie

Hey all, looking at the dyna. Low tolerance here and sensitive lungs. Thinking of the low temp cap, but what's the longest or coolest in terms of vape temp when considering a stem? Revolver, Simrell, omni?

Oh, I'd need some sort of carry case that is pocketable. For example, friends place. Need to step out for a hit or two to medicate, put back in pocket until later.

Any help would be appreciated.

yogie,

Gnome34

Hey all, looking at the dyna. Low tolerance here and sensitive lungs. Thinking of the low temp cap, but what's the longest or coolest in terms of vape temp when considering a stem? Revolver, Simrell, omni?

Oh, I'd need some sort of carry case that is pocketable. For example, friends place. Need to step out for a hit or two to medicate, put back in pocket until later.

Revolver for cooling is the status quo I believe. Not sure about the carrying case options for it as I don't use/own any cases!

Gnome34,
Reactions: yogie

coolbreeze

Do you like using water pipes? If so just get the Vong, and if you like wood, get the cocbolo. It lovely and nice and stable. It'll mate with 10mm and 14 natively and it cools reasonably well itself. You could get a tiny glass pocket bong and use that wet or dry as a cooler on the go. Or maybe a bong and stash in one if you go with an M or Omni:

Last edited:
coolbreeze,
Reactions: yogie

hinglemccringleberry

IMG-2892.jpg

What I really want to know is, what kind of speaker is that?!
It kind of looks like a Klipsch, with the horn tweeter but it has a black woofer, not gold...or is it a studio monitor?

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

coolbreeze

What I really want to know is, what kind of speaker is that?!
It kind of looks like a Klipsch, with the horn tweeter but it has a black woofer, not gold...or is it a studio monitor?

JBL LSR305 5" Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor (discontinued):

I think this is the replacement, the JBL Professional 305P MkII:

yogie

Do you like using water pipes? If so just get the Vong, and if you like wood, get the cocbolo. It lovely and nice and stable. It'll mate with 10mm and 14 natively and it cools reasonably well itself. You could get a tiny glass pocket bong and use that wet or dry as a cooler on the go. Or maybe a bong and stash in one if you go with an M or Omni:
Wow, that's a crazy case. No, not particularly. More curious about what stem (I think that's the term) is best for my needs since I know the dynaverse is pretty vast.

yogie,

My_50p_worth

Wow, that's a crazy case. No, not particularly. More curious about what stem (I think that's the term) is best for my needs since I know the dynaverse is pretty vast.
Revolve stem by mad heaters! I’ve used all the usual suspects (BB9, Simrell, long wooden stems) and the revolve is the most versatile and gives lovely cool vapour on native hits

Top Bottom