Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Mr Plumes on Instagram has released several stunning stems.

His work is superb and his customer service is amazing. I have a custom stem I use daily and another on its way.

Have a look or contact him directly to discuss a custom stem to your design.

Edit. My custom. Thuya burl, African hardwood, brass accents. Paired with titanium tip, non captive and Omni 21 mp/condenser. Apols for crappy pic

IMG-20221207-075421.jpg

My only issue is my other stems are feeling left out since I received this stunner.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Couple of nice DV & bong deals:

coolbreeze,

MedMJ22

I just got my first DV during Black Friday. I went with the Vong (i), Wand, and Chill Steel Pipe combos, which was only $250. I also bought the additional caps (low temp, captive, regular).

I only vape on weekends and I’m starting to get the hang of it, but I’ve combusted a few times, despite stopping immediately after the second click.

I am thinking on getting the SkullKandy chamber to be more consistent with my placement with the Wand. The bong is great overall and really cool hit (never tried a regular bong before, vape or combustion).

Are there any other accessories worth trying if I’m hitting it natively? I don’t want to spend $80+ because I can get another DV for that price. The sheer amount of aftermarket stuff for DV is amazing, but also incredibly overwhelming.

I don’t need to go crazy as I already have TM, ALP, and Mighty+; but I enjoy the dynavap process and ability to microdose as I have an extremely low tolerance.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Impressive DV collection. May I ask if you use the Vong only because of the bubbler connectivity or just natively? I ask because I don't have one.
It really comes down to liking the look of the two tone and I have a stash to match. Thanks! Once I find a tip and cap combo that I like I roll with it. I’ll probably get roasted here but I don’t find significant performance difference stem to stem. It’s all about the tip and cap for me. The things I like about the Vong are being able to close the air port off and being a shorty. The only performance upgrade it has is a spiral cooling unit in the condenser to cut down on inhaled particles. 99% of the time I’m hitting it natively.

condition

It really comes down to liking the look of the two tone and I have a stash to match. Thanks! Once I find a tip and cap combo that I like I roll with it. I’ll probably get roasted here but I don’t find significant performance difference stem to stem. It’s all about the tip and cap for me. The things I like about the Vong are being able to close the air port off and being a shorty. The only performance upgrade it has is a spiral cooling unit in the condenser to cut down on inhaled particles. 99% of the time I’m hitting it natively.
Great. Which tip are you using with the Vong, 9 fin or 5 fin?

condition,

coolbreeze

I’ve combusted a few times, despite stopping immediately after the second click.

I am thinking on getting the SkullKandy chamber to be more consistent with my placement with the Wand.
This should help--I haven't had anything other than perfect roasts with the SK insert.
Are there any other accessories worth trying if I’m hitting it natively?
A dimpled glass stem, maybe?

DaVapeGuy

Awesome thanks! I have no issues using my B native but since the BB9 is cheap I figured why not give it a try.
Absolutely worth it! Esp if you use any kind of glass.

I have a backup in case one breaks 😆

Of course there's more expensive/efficient options for native cooling but nothing beats it for affordability and utility (Wpa) imo

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Great. Which tip are you using with the Vong, 9 fin or 5 fin?
It’s a Ti 5 fin with a 2019 cap. Again, I don’t favor a Ti tip with a 2019 cap. It’s just what works for me. If the cap wore out I’d be looking for a similar functioning cap at first. If I didn’t have one then I would have to adjust my technique.

coolbreeze

Can i use the M version also in a bong or only a vong or bb6?
The M will fit a 10mm female bong joint natively, and you could fit it in a 14mm bong using the black rubber mouthpiece. There are a world of other options as well, but those are the two simplest/cheapest.

coolbreeze,

blisty

The M will fit a 10mm female bong joint natively, and you could fit it in a 14mm bong using the black rubber mouthpiece. There are a world of other options as well, but those are the two simplest/cheapest.
Thanks.
It's quite overwhelming how many different 'mods' / 'upgrades' there are..

I'm about to order an M.
Are there any things i really really must have from the beginning?

coolbreeze

Thanks.
It's quite overwhelming how many different 'mods' / 'upgrades' there are..

I'm about to order an M.
Are there any things i really really must have from the beginning?
I like a stash, because it's convenient for carrying and it's a really good idea to instill magnet discipline from the start; it will prevent many, many combustion events! Also, a nice single-flame pocket torch.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
What would be my suggested combo for my first Dynavap.

Mainly at home use.

Cheap option. The B

Good old M

Cheap option 2 BB3

Or a BB9 if you want to spend a bit more.

Please let me know what you think of the BB9's I'm considering getting one and would love your feedback 😊

Love my BB9. Do it!

Is there any problem with the dynavap discord? I only see the “rules” channel :whoa:

Go into the rules channel and accept the rules. Then it should open up the rest of the discord.

Top Bottom