Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
I may be the only one here but al say it, I dont really like the look of the anvil one bit, not bashing it’s performance one bit by the way fans, just won’t buy one I doubt.
depending on how the FMJ performs, the simrell titanium shorty + tip and cap + fmj for 159 USD seems like a great deal for people looking for a portable heavy hitter, and its all class.

Cannabiker

Guys, can i use the dynacoil with hash?

The type of hash youcfind in amsterdam so from hard consistency hash to crumbly\sand-y hash to super sticky stuff.

Or the coil only work with high quality melted concentrates??

Thanks.
No, the Dynacoil doesn't work well with hash. I use a technique that's my favorite way to consume hash, even compared to classic methods. I roll it out flat, very thin, and curl that hash wafer into a cylinder that's almost as wide and tall as the DV oven. Then I stand it up in the Dynavap. That way the hash presents a huge surface area to the walls of the oven, and the thin hash volatizes quickly. Obviously, it won't work with crumbly hash.

I've never tried filling the hash cylinder with weed. That might work, but I haven't had much success sandwiching weed and hash as the cook as different rates. However, I do use a similar technique with injector vapes, putting a wafer of hash on top of a load of weed. That way the hash takes the heat first, giving it time to boil off before the weed starts to cook--it's very effective. https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-elev8r-from-elev8-vehicles.25855/page-114#post-1646870

My_50p_worth

I may be the only one here but al say it, I dont really like the look of the anvil one bit, not bashing it’s performance one bit by the way fans, just won’t buy one I doubt.
If you ever get a chance to hit one I’ll be interested to see if you still feel that way afterwards, I rarely reach for my DV these days since getting one and working it out

Definitely prefer the DV for looks and convenience of loading though, the screw in bowl and lack of straw loading kind of sucks (see what I did there?)

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
If you ever get a chance to hit one I’ll be interested to see if you still feel that way afterwards, I rarely reach for my DV these days since getting one and working it out

Definitely prefer the DV for looks and convenience of loading though, the screw in bowl and lack of straw loading kind of sucks (see what I did there?)
Well then it’s a shame you live so far away then I could try it out:lol: (no 1 I know vapes☹️), I don’t doubt your word on its performance one bit.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: coolbreeze

My_50p_worth

Well then it’s a shame you live so far away then I could try it out:lol: (no 1 I know vapes☹️), I don’t doubt your word on its performance one bit.
Oh man it is a real shame! It’s sad that the only real way to connect with vapourists is online because there’s so few of us :rofl:

I’ve got one mate that vapes occasionally but he’s mainly combustion still

Imagine if me you and @coolbreeze lived nearby, they’d be some real awesome sessions. You getting ripped on the Anvil and DV through water, me and coolbreeze hitting pollen in our Vapmen and getting philosophical :rofl:

Smokey McVape

Super excited to see these full metal jacket! I had just gone all in on Dynavap when the anvil was released. Hopefully this eliminates my need for that unit. I’m loving my TI Vong. To me it hits harder than my Omni with the Vong tip.
Put your Ti tip on your Omni for better results.
The Vong tip isn't designed to be used with the Omni condenser but the Ti tip is.

Smokey McVape,
Reactions: LAWTHEONE

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Just figured i would drop in and tell everyone that I've been 100% smoke free for about a month now. Started Nicotine vaping about a year ago, dry herb vaping 2ish months ago but i couldnt catch a buzz till the DV @Bad Dog got for me, then i havent smoked a thing since lol gunna try and trade my Air 2 for an induction heater. Might be a hard trade, but worth a shot lol just waiting for payday to list :)

Tbh, im in love with my DV. Not as happy with the dent thats formed on my cap though. No drops so i didnt damage it that way, and i can count the number of times ive combust on one hand, so i doubt its from overheating. Regardless, vendor that sold it said they wont do anything cuz it still works. Its click is slowing down as the dent gets worse, which is ok for now as its a 21 M but if it slows down too much more, itll combust before clicking. And i cleaned it well.

Looks like I'll be hunting a new cap soon lol

pmthokku

No, the Dynacoil doesn't work well with hash. I use a technique that's my favorite way to consume hash, even compared to classic methods. I roll it out flat, very thin, and curl that hash wafer into a cylinder that's almost as wide and tall as the DV oven. Then I stand it up in the Dynavap. That way the hash presents a huge surface area to the walls of the oven, and the thin hash volatizes quickly. Obviously, it won't work with crumbly hash.

I've never tried filling the hash cylinder with weed. That might work, but I haven't had much success sandwiching weed and hash as the cook as different rates. However, I do use a similar technique with injector vapes, putting a wafer of hash on top of a load of weed. That way the hash takes the heat first, giving it time to boil off before the weed starts to cook--it's very effective. https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-elev8r-from-elev8-vehicles.25855/page-114#post-1646870
I have found hash requires going past the click and if you keep doing that, the cap gets screwed. Overall, I much prefer my TM or even my solo 2 for hash.

pmthokku,
Reactions: LAWTHEONE

Farid

I have found hash requires going past the click and if you keep doing that, the cap gets screwed. Overall, I much prefer my TM or even my solo 2 for hash.

I go about one second after the click all the time, have been doing this on the same cap for 4+ years. Never has any damage occurred. So long as you don't combust you should be absolutely fine.

The click is an indicator, and doesnt relate to one exact temperature. Since every cap will touch the tip differently, each will click in relation to a slightly different load temperature. You need to spend time with individual setups and get used to when it clicks. If you're not getting the temp you want you can adjust your heating to be slower and lower on the tip, or you pinch your cap more so that it has more contact with the tip.

Hash only needs a higher temperature because it's pressed into a dense mass. If you start with unpressed kief, or if you break-up your hash into tiny pieces you won't need as high a temperature.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

I go about one second after the click all the time, have been doing this on the same cap for 4+ years. Never has any damage occurred. So long as you don't combust you should be absolutely fine.

The click is an indicator, and doesnt relate to one exact temperature. Since every cap will touch the tip differently, each will click in relation to a slightly different load temperature. You need to spend time with individual setups and get used to when it clicks. If you're not getting the temp you want you can adjust your heating to be slower and lower on the tip, or you pinch your cap more so that it has more contact with the tip.

Hash only needs a higher temperature because it's pressed into a dense mass. If you start with unpressed kief, or if you break-up your hash into tiny pieces you won't need as high a temperature.
I appreciate this as i get hash from time to time and was curious as to how it will work. Does hash disappear when vaped or does it leave a shell of itself behind? A "husk" if you will. I tried vaping hash on my Air 2 but i dont think it gets the temps needed for hash. Havent had any hash since getting my DV though lol so since the Air2 was a complete bust, it got me curious about how it will vape in a DV lol sry if this was answered or asked before

Last edited:
HyDrOpOnIc1987,

pmthokku

I get Scooby snacks if i just use broken up hash. Thus i tend to use organic cotton. This works well in the solo 2 at 220C (and even better in the TM), but requires going 5 seconds over the click in the vapcap. As such, I don't see a pain-free way of using hash in a vapcap. (i also dislike the sandwich idea of using hash between flower). Out of three caps that I have, the one i abused now clicks at a much higher temperature.

pmthokku,

Farid

You could also just put a screen over your ccd.

@HyDrOpOnIc1987 it depends on the quality of the hash. Most hash will leave a little bit of "abv" but it just looks like very dark and dry hash. If it's really really good full melt it might kind of vanish, but usually still leaves a tiny bit of residue. Tbh I find some of the less melty hash to be easier to use because there's less of a risk of it melting into the cap and making a mess.

Farid

I've never bought em sorry, I just punch a screen out from bigger screen or even just fold the sides in on a underdog or solo screen

Farid,
Reactions: pmthokku

androponic

vaped.
Haven't seen screens of this size. Would appreciate it if you could point me to such. Thanks!
ddave sells them in S and TI

Cannabiker

That's why I roll it out nearly paper thin. At that point it boils off at regular temps. You can see the effect in the link I posted, which shows a wafer of bubble hash as it lives up to its name, bubbling furiously for a moment as it releases its goodness. That was at the same temp I use for flower, and it starts sizzling immediately.

Cannabiker,
Reactions: pmthokku

HyDrOpOnIc1987

You could also just put a screen over your ccd.

@HyDrOpOnIc1987 it depends on the quality of the hash. Most hash will leave a little bit of "abv" but it just looks like very dark and dry hash. If it's really really good full melt it might kind of vanish, but usually still leaves a tiny bit of residue. Tbh I find some of the less melty hash to be easier to use because there's less of a risk of it melting into the cap and making a mess.
Thanks! Exactly what i needed to know. Maybe the Air2 was using up my hash then... looked darker and much harder when it was vaped. I just assumed, like the flower, that it just wasnt vaporizing enough quick enough for me to feel it. Was smoking ~2 gs a day just before getting the Air2. Much beyter now with the Dyna, but left me curious about the hash lol thanks a million for the info @Farid ! Much appreciated :)

HyDrOpOnIc1987,
Reactions: Farid

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Oh man it is a real shame! It’s sad that the only real way to connect with vapourists is online because there’s so few of us :rofl:

Imagine if me you and @coolbreeze lived nearby, they’d be some real awesome sessions. You getting ripped on the Anvil and DV through water, me and coolbreeze hitting pollen in our Vapmen and getting philosophical :rofl:
Sign me up for that session:rofl:

Demonic chronic,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Sign me up for that session:rofl:
Man, I am totally in! Next time you guys are over here in the US we are gonna have an epic time!

Anybody else?

Top Bottom