The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
A solid stand has been long over due. @Timberhead I told you what I wanted and you pulled this out of my brain. Thank you and well done. This is my third piece from Timberhead Designs and I couldn’t be more pleased. I really love the way the mahogany looks with the spalted maple. It has a very warm rustic feel. The small side finger grabs are nice for picking it up. Do think it being full will stop future purchases?
440-A88-F2-5-FEB-442-C-BDCB-934-BD4870-C4-C.jpg

476-A2-BB4-488-B-40-FC-87-A1-BB7-DD9-B1-DD85.jpg

75695-CB9-77-C7-4-F98-A6-F3-296-C93-BAF008.jpg

4-D896-AA3-F711-422-D-A17-C-F9371-E700-CFA.jpg

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
That’s SICK, I HATE YOU…. Especially since I have the exact same taste in wood as you do…. So I HATE YOU… That’s so beautiful …

But to answer your question… the photos seems to indicate you are OUT OF HOLES…. Time to order… !!!!
Thanks man. Timberhead Paul really is a pleasure to work with and very reasonable with his prices. I’d love to see what you could dream up. I was going to go with more holes and a bigger stand but some how I rationalize that 30 or more holes would appear crazy so I toned it down to 28.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Jesus it says slide them on a captive, whish they would stop all this captive shit now. Apart from that do let us know how they work with a torch bud I’m interested:tup:

kuzko

Looked pretty good on Simrells twitch stream. Sounds like manipulating the airflow is key to dialing in the roast you want. He had ABV ranging from light to dark depending on how he used the carb. Single flame torch looks to be best. He said the reason he recommends you only use them with captive caps it for safety. The FMJ sleeves are perfectly round so it doesn’t let you squeeze the original caps to form on a tip. The added weight of the FMJ is likely to pull the original caps off. The captive caps should stay on. Also, since it’s all copper, not recommended for IH use (if you have one it fits.)

Edit: looked to me like he was getting about 20-23 seconds to second click with the size flame and distance he was using.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Got to love simrells 15$ International shipping, much appreciated since Dynavap has since forced me to only choose 30$ + shipping options since dropping USPS. I will post FMJ testing results with XL and Mini MVS w/ SS21 and 4GTI tips. Gonna throw one on each of my caps and report back.

Demonic chronic

Looked pretty good on Simrells twitch stream. Sounds like manipulating the airflow is key to dialing in the roast you want. He had ABV ranging from light to dark depending on how he used the carb. Single flame torch looks to be best. He said the reason he recommends you only use them with captive caps it for safety. The FMJ sleeves are perfectly round so it doesn’t let you squeeze the original caps to form on a tip. The added weight of the FMJ is likely to pull the original caps off. The captive caps should stay on. Also, since it’s all copper, not recommended for IH use (if you have one it fits.)

Edit: looked to me like he was getting about 20-23 seconds to second click with the size flame and distance he was using.
But I can get light or dark avb depending on if and when i open the carb with a regular cap:rofl:, or even by heating different places on the cap. And again fuck captives✊

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
But I can get light or dark avb depending on if and when i open the carb with a regular cap:rofl:, or even by heating different places on the cap. And again fuck captives✊
but what if the FMJ makes captives good? :science: I agree with you, I get better performance from my non captive. But I am excited to transform my captive caps into potential hot hitters!

kuzko

That’s awesome dude, keep on keeping on! To each their own. I’m into DV tips on pipe stems so not having to spin is cool. The thermal effects of vapes and accessories are always fun to play around with. A usual tip load gives me a good 4-5 rips when I’m respecting the click so I’ll compare it to that.

Demonic chronic

That’s awesome dude, keep on keeping on! To each their own. I’m into DV tips on pipe stems so not having to spin is cool. The thermal effects of vapes and accessories are always fun to play around with. A usual tip load gives me a good 4-5 rips when I’m respecting the click so I’ll compare it to that.
I get 2 bong hits per dyna bowl every time, gets me pretty dark avb, a don’t piss around with using airport, kept it closed to get maximum hot denser vapour. If vapfiend get them I will give it a try at that price, if they don’t I won’t bother:lol:

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep

Shorner

I get 2 bong hits per dyna bowl every time, gets me pretty dark avb, a don’t piss around with using airport, kept it closed to get maximum hot denser vapour. If vapfiend get them I will give it a try at that price, if they don’t I won’t bother:lol:
He claims you can get 1 hit extraction without spinning that's why I was eager to try 1.
Edit

I just ordered from simrell at 15 dollar postage when vapefiend has them in stock , what a bellend i am.

Top Bottom