The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Asked the same question a page or so ago and never really got a answer?????? I'm in the same boat as your friend and I'm leaning MVS 🤔
I just spent a week at the lake with friends that indulge heavy but don’t vape. The MVS was perfect. I could get my personal preferences, port settings, wpa, and full close the thing off for the combusters and tell them to just hit it like a joint. I think I saw one or two bowls smoked but for the most part it was the MVS everyone wanted. Being able to close the port off for noobs especially in dark situations makes it easier for everyone to get down. I have a Stinger, Vortex, and an MVS and if I was get one again I’d definitely get the MVS.

jds

I just spent a week at the lake with friends that indulge heavy but don’t vape. The MVS was perfect. I could get my personal preferences, port settings, wpa, and full close the thing off for the combusters and tell them to just hit it like a joint. I think I saw one or two bowls smoked but for the most part it was the MVS everyone wanted. Being able to close the port off for noobs especially in dark situations makes it easier for everyone to get down. I have a Stinger, Vortex, and an MVS and if I was get one again I’d definitely get the MVS.

I never thought of it this way for letting others try it out. Very cool!

kel

FuckMisogynists!

Heh - nice, my solution for this is to give them the water tool adapter - there's no hole in that and it's glass - easy to sanitise and only £10.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Hmmmmm???? A trusted vape aficionado with tastes and preferences I respect 🤔, owns like a hundred Dynavap? The MVS is awesome you say???? I was leaning that way anyway but your recommendation pushed it over the edge! MVS it is! ........ In a little while ?!? Had some combustion slips .... :disgust: Weed and tobacco :ugh: Ironically smoking weed with batch did very little for me? Temp stepping vaping gets me higher than smoking a bowl of the same size, basically my batch bowls have lost there magic! But I did manage to finish the pack of cigars I bought after my dog got cancer and again like a week and a half later when my great aunt said she has cancer........ been off the brown death stuff for a little over a week and I think I'm going to have to wait for the reward of a MVS for a while, bummer! But really that's a fair bargain I made with myself!?! In the meantime I can keep planning my rewards LoL

I'm going to need a tip to go with it though, what do I get?!?!? Old titanium? New Omni tip? Or vong? Got a second cap already, non captive regular old cap with a low temp click, use to hate that cap but now I think it will suit me just fine. And does anyone have any 10mm dhgate bubblers recommendations?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Well done, the hard part is over - keep going!!! Full power to you!!!

I used Duolingo to quit, gave my fingers and brain something to do and 561 days later I am getting kinda okay at a second language!
Thanks bro! I was off and doing well for 6 months maybe longer before my slip, I'm no superman LoL just got to keep telling myself why do I want to pay for the privilege of slowly poisoning myself while some asshole in a suit and tie sitting behind some fancy desk is laughing his ass off at me for paying him a exorbitant amount of my money to do that!

Once I put a bit more distance between the end of the slip and the present I'll treat myself to the MVS. And a bit of time isn't a bad idea since I won't have a IH till the sense launches anyway so I'll be kicking it old-school with a torch 🔥💨💨💨

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Thanks bro! I was off and doing well for 6 months maybe longer before my slip, I'm no superman LoL just got to keep telling myself why do I want to pay for the privilege of slowly poisoning myself while some asshole in a suit and tie sitting behind some fancy desk is laughing his ass off at me for paying him a exorbitant amount of my money to do that!

Once I put a bit more distance between the end of the slip and the present I'll treat myself to the MVS. And a bit of time isn't a bad idea since I won't have a IH till the sense launches anyway so I'll be kicking it old-school with a torch 🔥💨💨💨

Damn right!!! I will always have time for anyone trying to stop smoking or otherwise help themselves.

Lol at that guy behind the desk... aren't they just! Except they are probably laughing while lounging on a yacht pissed on champagne!

I think it's a great goal... I did similar, worked out how much I was spending on tobacco and peripherals and started investing, I am probably a bit ahead of myself at this point, but everything I buy just makes it all the more pleasurable and makes it less likely I will ever go back.

Keep going!! Don't give up!!

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I'm going to need a tip to go with it though, what do I get?!?!?
I appreciate the respect, the feeling is mutual. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. The fit, finish, and performance is top notch. The newer DynaVap stuff like the Omni ‘21 and the Omni/VonG ti tips just seem a bit ruff when compared to my older factory dynavap stuff. I’ve been having fun and good results with the newer tips but I always gravitate back to the older Ti tips. I’d go with an older Ti tip, if you got the 77 fin tip throw that on, then pair it with you favorite cap. To me the cap is more important than the tip.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Which "OG" Ti tips and M we talkin' 'bout...?
940F243B-FE3D-4D81-A39C-85B17231FF5D.jpeg
(Sorry/not sorry about the dirtiness)

I never use the OG M that I purchased on Black Friday '17. Hate it, in fact, even with the hack!

Last edited:
Bologna,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
North of the 49th here and the last Ti tip purchased online was the newer version. Been switching between older Ti tips and 21 Vong tip. Next Ti tip purchase will be a 21Vong tip if can't find older version.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@TommyDee if I remember correctly they even tried to say they were not different at all and it was just the light in the pictures 😂 The 77 tips are cut like this. I like the theory that they just changed production techniques and for whatever reason wound up with a slightly different design. I can’t complain about them, they work quite well for me.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Not sure what’s going on here. My Flite is quite tame with ‘20 and ‘21 tips. I got this low temp cap last year and never really messed with it. With the torch it works as advertised, low temp. When I run it through the Flite I get most of it in two rounds, more like my hotter running older caps. Should I get more low temp caps🤔 Anyone else experience this? I haven’t tried any of my other IHs but I’m definitely going to fux with it some more.DEC7E6C5-C89B-4D5A-9BB2-BE4EB61F9DA9.jpeg

chris 71

I have a few dynavapes a couple m s a vong a omni . Question for anyone that owns the simrell is it really smoother I pretty much don't use my dyna vapes without running them through a small dry pipe or bong because the heat bothers my mouth . I miss using it native though like puffing on a joint . Thinking of getting one of the MVS or stinger or maybe just the standard vortex but I want to know first if it really does make that much of a difference with the simrell ?

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
@chris 71
I have bad lungs, cancer patient.
I pretty much only use simrell vortex or MVS now. Noticeably cooler but takes a minute to transition to from regular vapcaps. You don’t get that throat hit as much. Open airport you get nice light hits. The innercooler Also acts like a filter.I prefer the airport design/shape on the simrell pieces more too.
but still the vortex will still trash my throat if I hit enough times back to back, haha.

ThirdEyeHigh

Just over 1.5 months into my journey in the Dynaverse

First 2 weeks - 2021M with a single flame torch but ordered the Ispire wand just for vapcaps

3rd week - 2021M way too hot with big hits, Ordered a BB9 stem for cooling and having a WPA.

4th week - Wand hasn't shown up, I get impatient so I order an Apollo 2, Tandem Innovations X2, BB3 with 2020M tip/cap - By this stage I have really nailed heating with the single flame for the hits I like which are dense, big and a bit lung crunchy but back to learning how I can produce that with the Apollo 2 which is difficult, I find the Apollo 2 will singe the top of the bowl just trying to disrespect the click going for those more fully larger hits but I get it working okay.

5th week - I get the X2, find out the 2020M SS Tip heats slow and hold heats longer than 2021M, Smashed my BB9 stem and sliced my finger open with it (luckily avoided stitches - thanks steristrips ) :(

6th week - I finally get my wand - Amazing device, blows the Apollo 2 IH out the window in ease of use and heating slowly, offering consistent hits similar to the single flame but just so easy - X2 fits in the wand, yet to try it.

7th week - Ordered a MVS and a 2021M Tip for the X2, I was going to order another BB9 however I want the durability and elegance that the MVS has and I think Dynavaps will always be in my rotation now as they have taken front and centre for me :D

So my next path will be looking at Ti Tips & Caps but I am happy with the SS tips and the hits they produce.

I really enjoyed the BB9 stem, hoping the MVS satisfies me.

Top Bottom