• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
@cybrguy thanks so much for the wonderful endorsement. George was almost the first one to receive one of my tools. Dont know if he liked it, he did mention that he was surprised by the weight of it. I think my tool does great for insertion/removal and setting the bowl size

Since seeing @TommyDee niftty little tool for shaping and inserting a reversed domed ccd, his tool is the way to go in that regard. From what I read of his concept, a reverse dome adds greater airflow when the ccd is all the way back into the tip. Between the two tools, I think weve got a great approach.

I couldn’t tell by the photo of your tool, but it appears to have a fixed wooden handle/holder.
Just a suggestion, while a bit more complicated etc., if the middle part of the metal shaft were threaded, the wooden, or even metal handle, threaded to mate with the shaft, could be adjusted to be the “stopper”, as it hits the top tip bowl edge. Similar to TommyDee’s tool, but depth adjustable. Closer to the nut & bolt solution offered a few times in this thread.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ya know, I haven't bought any captive cap VCs. I wonder if I need to get a new Vong to try it out. I have just been assuming I would hate it.

I can't help but wonder about the 2 oring connector as well...

I take it there is no XL version (from DV) of the new Vong, correct?

Last edited:
cybrguy,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
XL Vong would be a treat

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@PuffItUp ( my fav ) is temporarily closed?
What gives, with 4:20 soon upon us.

Someone in the know, what is happening?

Sad Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
stark1,

JJ785

hi @stark1 Could you remind me on what condenser and m/p you used to lengthen the Joe K Assassin? Seem to remember it was a quite pricey , so maybe a cheaper alternative if it exists. Thanks!

edit: did it make the vapour any cooler?

JJ785,
Reactions: stark1

stark1

Lonesome Planet
hi @stark1 Could you remind me on what condenser and m/p you used to lengthen the Joe K Assassin? Seem to remember it was a quite pricey , so maybe a cheaper alternative if it exists. Thanks!

edit: did it make the vapour any cooler?

A smidgin, perhaps but not necessarily a huge difference. i would use a pen bubbler.

stark1,
Reactions: JJ785

JJ785

fine, something like this?

JJ785,
Reactions: stark1

rvarick

Does anyone know a store which currently has any older Titanium tips in stock (i.e. not the newer, wider-grooved ones DV is now making)? Thanks in advance

stonedmallone

I completely understand Dynavaps now. I got a 2020m last year shortly after getting a mighty and I didn't get the hype at first. Then after awhile I was feeling the urge to hit it, and after that I started liking it. Then one day I lost it. I didn't care at first because I had just got a flowerpot and a volcano hybrid. As the months went by I started craving it again. I searched everywhere but couldn't find it. Finally I caved and just ordered one online. This time I went with the omnivong XL. Just the look immediately caught my attention alone. After hitting it just once I completely understand the hype. It really is incredible and tastes amazing. How would I turn this into a regular titanium omnivap? Just by buying a titanium body?

Greenleaf88

I completely understand Dynavaps now. I got a 2020m last year shortly after getting a mighty and I didn't get the hype at first. Then after awhile I was feeling the urge to hit it, and after that I started liking it. Then one day I lost it. I didn't care at first because I had just got a flowerpot and a volcano hybrid. As the months went by I started craving it again. I searched everywhere but couldn't find it. Finally I caved and just ordered one online. This time I went with the omnivong XL. Just the look immediately caught my attention alone. After hitting it just once I completely understand the hype. It really is incredible and tastes amazing. How would I turn this into a regular titanium omnivap? Just by buying a titanium body?
Yup if you have a xl Omni condenser and titanium tip all you need is a omni body xl of
Course to match your condenser.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: endof3d
Top Bottom